Signs of a third world country

>mandatory military service

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNHi3EUBrJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no celebration of easter

Feels good to be from a literal 3rd world country that has mandatory military service too

>Over 1% of your population are either in prison, or forever stripped of their rights because of former crimes

Switzerland though

But seriously, how easy is it to get out of if youre a guy ?

>Taxing the rich

>calls ananas "pineapple"

>data caps on your internet connection

>Being both fat and a mongrel

sucks american dick?

>hating cute homo boys

>immigrates to canada

Imperial system, Liberia, Myanmar and some other country, I forget

Also lack of universal access to healthcare, electricity and clean water

>Education system that doesn't recognize Evolution

>gun crime

You can just say you dont want to, and you will be sent to civilian service which was working for free for a year in an elemtary school with my friend who didnt join the army

>conscription
>annual military parades
>political leaders are current or ex-military
>one or more attempted military coups in the past 30 years
>military is the most well funded state organisation
>hosts an american/russian/chinese airbase

What? Where?

>soldier or teacher's assistant
>spend the whole day getting shouted at
>get ego broken down deliberately
>asked to do undignified tasks all day
Yeah, fuck working at a school for a joke

The implication was "USA"
i know it's not like that for all, but there are a lot of schools that don't recognize it as truth

This tbqh, would be worse than war

Yes
Yes
Yes

Feels good

>how easy is it to get out of if youre a guy ?
Quite easy. Any kind of mental problems will get you out because the army doesn't want to deal with nutcases, any kind of notable physical limitation ranging from obesity to heart disease will get you out as well, and even if you go anyway you can pretend to be sick for months at a time if you're in good terms with the right people and do nothing for most of service. Alternatively you can let the state bully you by doing the longer civil service program where you're made to wash smelly old people to remind you that you're being judged for your lack of patriotism and society will forever despise you. Or reject every option and go to jail, which condemns you even harder. But only a fool would do that. Just fake whatever condition you come up with and take the C-papers which exempt you from service.

US can have mandatory military service at any moment, you had it during the vietnam conflict

>still suffers form plague outbreaks

>Madagascar didn't close the ports
Video games lied to me.

im crie

wtf peru

>Americans don't realize their country has mandatory military service

That isn't true

It is true.

>having private schools

Required registration into the Selective Service System ≠ mandatory military service

do people still believe that bullshit called evolution? i mean its 2017

...yet

the date in the game starts at 2008

Selective Service = You can be called up at any time upon the government's will

>Well the government hasn't done it in a long time so the draft is probably gone and they'll never do it again!

A draft is very unlikely right now since we already have the largest military in the world without anyone being drafted

Let's not distract ourselves here. You claimed the US doesn't have mandatory military service, yet you just acknowledged the draft is still alive. Our mandatory service isn't the same as other countries but it's still there.

Kiitos. I know one Korean guy who managed to get out of conscription by scoring a gubment jerb selling shit to Russians. But he said he never disclosed that to other Koreans because they were bitter/looked down on him for not doing the service. Is it a similar outlook in Finland ?

Is military service mandatory? No. It isn't. Question answered end of story

If you don't sign up for selective service you've committed a crime. That's mandatory. You probably don't realize you were signed up by your public school administration against your will.

Military service is mandatory, learn your own country.

the stigma on peope who chose to do civil service used to be stronger, nowadays not many people give a shit whether you did military or civil service.
Army still serves a purpose though more than civil service, it's something that bonds generations. If you have absolutely nothing to talk about you can always talk about your experiences in the army
t. in the army right now, ama

>Their countries don't have their own meme culture centered around military service
I feel bad for you

main sport and by faaaar is soccer

>t. in the army right now, ama
Did you suck dick like in rushin army ?

>Good Goy badge

no, only milidary bolice do that

But seriously what happens to those openly gay doing military service ?

>openly gay doing military service
Haven't seen any
There was one guy at school who was clearly gay but I don't think he did military service
I think openly gay guys just do civil service

Would anyone care if they did though ?

Also how do you survive in civil service if youre not paid ?

>Americans have to sign up to die for Israel to vote
pretty third world

nobody would care except unless you were a walking gay stereotype
Idk how civil service works, you get paid by the gubberment I think

>nobody would care except unless you were a walking gay stereotype
I like Finland

I mean you form a brotherhood with the guys you serve with, you can ruin that by being openly gay
It's not different from any other army in the world, Finland is no different

What if you became hard in sauna though

>president of your country is a doll in hands of another goverment

You are no one to look down into other cunts m8

if you can get hard in sauna it's not not hot enough
Also there's nothing sexual about sauna. Sauna is basically sacred in Finnish culture, sexuality does not come into the equation in any way

is your friend nice? asking for a friend

teaching profession is quite respected in finland, at least in comparison to other countries. It's basically a sieve that only the best can get into.

>it's not not hot enough
Eh, I've been hard when it was like 70-80C

I'm no prude and have been naked in sauna with strangers myself, but isn't it a bit weird being naked with family ? I cant really get my head around that.

80C is the minimum, normally Finnish sauna is from 80C-110C
And again there's nothing sexual about sauna. If you're hard in sauna then you're doing something wrong. There's nothing sexual about it

Finnish sauna is strictly business

I agree with this man from islands - we in Russia have a cult of banya (not sauna, but something like that), but having it with family (I mean men and women together) .. it's maybe ok when you are 5 yo, but when you are an adult... it's weird

None of these apply to Guatemala ;3 so is Guatemala 4th World?

it's normal here to have sauna with family though. It's about preference though
I like being in the sauna and talk about stuff with my dad for example but my mother likes to be in the sauna alone

>110C
Isnt that dangerous ?

>There's nothing sexual about it

I get that, but even so is it not a little bit too intimate with famiry ?

Never did I say my cunt isn't third world

110C
It's OK. Not sure if finns do something like what we do in theirs sauna. Also it's really pleasure to jump into cold water or to snow.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNHi3EUBrJA