POLEXIT? Poland may 'NO LONGER' be EU member state, leading Europhile warns

Do Poles actually want Poland to do Polexit? I thought Poland fairly benefited from the investment from the EU.

express.co.uk/news/world/773461/poland-eu-no-longer-Jaroslaw-Kaczynski-jean-asselborn-brussels-viktor-orban-polexit

I hope not, I want to move to an university in France and Polexit would probably ruin my chances to get a scholarship..

>unironically posting daily mail articles
dumb shit: you

Na slavscum survive on EU aid and work

rip their economy

Wouldn't that benefit the EU more than anything? kek

Not going to happen, our government is very pro-EU.

EU investments are less than 1% of our GDP, I'm sure we could do without them just fine.

No. Certain EU countries (such as Germany, the leading EU country), are making massive profits on our market.

To be honest, I wouldn't be too sad about it.
I like Poles and I want them to do well, but their current leadership makes me question if Poles are really interested in European solidarity, or just want to get as much for themselves as possible

shut up and gib monies friend

kek

I love this pic

>EU investments are less than 1% of our GDP, I'm sure we could do without them just fine

>if Poles are really interested in European solidarity
What do you mean? We are one of the most pro-EU countries. We have taken over a million immigrants and war refugees last year, in numbers behind only UK and maybe Germany.

On the other hand, Germany is, as always, the scumbag of Europe, and while we take the brunt of EU sanctions against Russia, you happily indulge in deals with them that threaten European energy market, while also bullying countries around you to fix your mistakes on immigration policies. I wish every single one of you was eradicated from the face of the earth. If someone proposed me a deal, that Poland gets annexed by Russia eternally, but in return this blasphemous entity known as "Germany" would cease to exist and all its inhabitants would perish, I'd accept gladly and happily.

Damn son

Germany just had to destroy Europe again.

POLES TRULY ARE THE CANCER OF THE EU

EVERY ITEM OF FOOD I'VE EATEN THAT WAS MADE IN POLAND WAS SHIT

Well, I am not sure if you are Pro-EU because you are enthusiastic about the European idea, or because the EU currently benefits you.
Calling Germany scumback and a bully makes me really doubt that you see us as your friends and fellow Europeans

Obviously we don't want solidarity with you retards. You aim to flood the continent with African and Asian migrants and permanently change the concept of what it means to be European. We will take your money as long as you give it but once the money dries up you can continue down your suicide pact with Sweden without us.

pros for poles being in EU
>more rich countris give them aid bucks
>can move to any european country
>can workin other countries and send Money for family

Cons:
>???

>pooland
>leaving the epoo

lol, no.

Why are you hurting our only friend in all of Eastern Europe Finn-bro?

nobody is talking to you, leaf

Based Hungary

I'm on vacation here visiting family. I almost feel bad for France, but the Germans eradicating Germany themselves is laughably delicious. You morons will sell out your cultural soul/ethnic makeup. You are the scum of the earth and deserve to be purged. Look at your elections, Schultz is looking like he will win, your people are insane/evil.

or maybe you are just a shitposting leaf

Albo może ty jesteś zajebany Achmed Mufasa

l-lewd