Why do South/Central Americans get so butthurt when Mexicans post pictures of actual average Mexicans but Mexicans...

Why do South/Central Americans get so butthurt when Mexicans post pictures of actual average Mexicans but Mexicans don't care when South Americans post white people to the same effect?

>inb4 your pic is not average
It's been confirmed by various sources that even 21% of Mexicans are blonde.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border
scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0036-36342011000200005
youtube.com/watch?v=2v5jUvdqwEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares, your country is still a shithole

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border

>Mexicans are literally leaving the US with American citizen's requests for residence in Mexico skyrocketing in the last 5 years

top kek.

'White' is a stupid and arbitrary term anyway. Whatever though, have fun being obsessed with skin color. Nothing about you must be interesting at all since all you do is rant about fucking pigmentation. You probably have no individual identity or personality whatsoever

>trying this hard to be white

The presence of blonde hair in Mexicans makes a compelling argument tho. Mexicans outside Sup Forums don't try to be white but the complete opposite desu

Post statistics and show me why that would correlate with the entire Mexican population.

no one in south america care about mexico fuck off

i care about mexico

Here

scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0036-36342011000200005

blonde hair is 21%.

Its literally in the abstract:
"The population included students from a public university in Mexico City."

That does not represent the entire population as a whole. Quit posting this dumbass shit.

Not him but a Colombian posted a chart the other day about an study made with normal people mostly from Southern Mexico and the results found that 19% of Mexicans were blonde, more than in Colombia, Chile etc. the funny thing is that the Colombian posted it with the intention of proving Mexico wasn't white.

I've backpacked through most of Mexico and I can safely say that around 20% of the population has blonde hair. Like around 50% has different shades of brown, from very light (dirt blonde included) to dark brown.
That leaves only 30% of the population having black hair.

And no, the blondes were not dyed, it's easy to tell natural blonde and dyed blonde apart.

The more you know.

Why are Mexicans so butthurt about latin americans that they create threads of make-pretend butthurt latin americans?

>Not him
kek

Post the chart so I can see the legitimacy. Mexico isn't a white country, the VAST majority is mixed, and even those tiny few with European features are only 3/4's European. I dont doubt there are blondes in Mexico, but it is not close to 1/5th of the population.

We are brown, you faggot.

If you were from a White country I wouldn't believe you were able to backpack through Mexico and make it out safely, but since you're Argentinian, I believe you were able to fit in just fine. This is the only legitimate source I've seen thus far.

lol you haven't proven anything with your butthurt reply. Mexico is a white country and 20% of the population is blonde, there are charts and statistics all over the web, look it up, it's there.

You're uppity because you made it to USA and now you believe you can talk down on Mexicans online. You deserve a slap on the face.

How can chicanos be so clueless about how Mexico actually looks like?

I'd say its a multi-racial country desu witha significantly large population of whites and mestizos.

But we don't

I've been to Mexico, it's a predominantly white nation. Go there you too and see for yourself. There's nothing else I can say to you.

>We are brown
>>you can talk down Mexicans online
Why are Argentinians stupid?

>Chicano
I was born in Mexico, dumbass. I know what Mexico looks like, and its all brown. Why do you still post pictures of others, but not yourself. You're white, aren't you? Prove people wrong with your own features.

IT's just one of those pathetic Latin American complexes. Just like how they "banter" but can't take any banter because they get butthurt ESPECIALLY if the one bantering them if from a people they look down upon

you're dumb

>you're dumb
That's it, fuck argentinians, you guys are absolute irrelevant trash. Dont ever fucking reply to me with your shitty sun flag ever again

he is a mexican using proxy

I'm definitely Mexican, but I'm not a cuck that tries to hide it

>being this envious of Mexico

i said the argentinian is mexican

Oh...

I love you Brazil

>mexican with proxy intensifies

Haha, no argentine would speak well of a mexinigger, NEVER

And Mexico is an amerindian country, even its upper classes are, although they are a country with an enormous complex of inferiority and ironically very racist, here in the 90 the TV was full of mexican novels of the actress Thalia, and the main topics were about skin color and poverty

But ask any burger how many "white" mexicans have seen, since in the USA live 35 million mexicans

You are the insecure mestizo here.
Fuck off.

Does Argentina have a hockey team?

Anyway you just proved OP's point, Mexicans never get as upset to Argies as you and your friends get to Mexicans, kinda funny.

Bue, mexicans create anti-argentine content on average 5 to 1, just search YouTube, is full of anti-argentine videos made by mexicans, and videos that talk about my country in which at no time is named Meshitco you can find thousands and thousands of mexicans commenting with hatred, besides that you are the main cancer of the spanish-speaking internet with groups like "seguidores de la grasa" legión holk" and shit like that,
that's why they won the hatred of all Latin America and Spain and celebrated the triumph of Trump since he wanted to fuck them

And fuck you indio, everyone knows that Mexico is an amerindian country

youtube.com/watch?v=2v5jUvdqwEQ

meh user every cunt has a hockey team

you seem pretty triggered. Bait'd to the max you normie faggot

Damn dude, you are the definition of inferiority complex.
It's to see how white the Argentina's team is, the guy is using teams as basis to tell the whiteness of acountry, yours look mostly arab btw.

you can only see 2 faces lel

stfu you fecal matter coloured ape

While this guy sounds like a faggot, he's not wrong about Mexicans starting shit against the Argies in the YouTube comments section in any video that's related to Argentina (for example, those videos about Argentina being the best crowd in the world).

Argentinians are ok people as long as they are not mixed with filthy italian scum (mainly porteños de mierda). Indeed they are the most hated cunts in the world for a reason.
Mexicans are just wacky, worthless subhumans

Mexicans are plagues in every sense, as they invaded your country, invaded the entire spanish-speaking internet, the content they create is pure cancer because of the low IQ they have, so I no longer visit pages in spanish so I do not run into them

Haha, you know perfectly well that those high class whites mexicans do not mix with the rest of the mexican amerindian population, they live in a sort of ghettos for whites where they have their own security, schools, supermarkets etc, it's the closest thing to a apartheid, and now put photos of average mexicans, not the upper class and rich

>Haha, you know perfectly well that those high class whites mexicans do not mix with the rest of the mexican amerindian population, they live in a sort of ghettos for whites where they have their own security, schools, supermarkets etc, it's the closest thing to a apartheid, and now put photos of average mexicans, not the upper class and rich
just the same as argies. In the whole latin american hell the rich are mainly white and have their own private neighbourhoods to stay away from the hordes of half-indian, half-nigger delinquents

not to mention the disgusting italian scum ofc

Average mexican girl

???

Average colombian girl

I'm a porteño and I fucking hate people dissing people based on where they were born. There's a gazillion fights over people being from another schools/sports clubs/hoods/towns/cities/provinces. Fucking scum, all of them.

>People still use pictures of others to justify themselves

Why do you betamales never post pictures of yourself when talking about how great the people of your country is?

>let me tell you about your country

You do not know anything about my country, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil should be the only countries in Latin America where you can find poor white people, generally peasants or people who had bad luck, in other countries where the amerindian population exceeds 50% is where whites have absolutely all the privileges

Are you the Colombian this guy was talking about?

I didn't mean there aren't poor whiteys, I meant the elite is white af.
Good point though

true

you argies are very classist

>I belong to such and such hockey club, therefore I am better than you, etc

we share the hate for fucking posh scum, compañero

ALL ITALIANS ARE TURDS THOUGH

Mexico has lots of poor whites lad.

Not going against OP or anything but using pics to prove an argument is focking retarded. I was in a group in fb and there where this faggot sulista that would constantly flood posts about race with pictures of southern people claiming Brazil is white and shit. It isn't. Using images of a large amount of people and claim it to represent a much larger amount of people is foolish.
Also, blonde hair don't really mean anything, it's just like skin. From all people with natural blonde hair i've met, 80% aren't pure whites, usually they grandma is black, or their dad is pardo or some mixture shit like that. If you're gonna base whiteness on visual traits alone them this puts all the big latin america nations on the "white country" field

>Mexico has lots of poor

CHEQUEN ESTOS DOBLES

Those are Mennonites, they are extremely racist, they have nothing of the mexican culture and they do not mix with the locals because they are forbidden by their religion and things like that

They must also have more money than the average mexican because of the agricultural work they do, but they save it and invest it, since for their religion they are forbidden to spend it on useless things

And these are poor whites, in this case in Brazil

Poor white people in brazil are 10 out of 10 per cent of times drug addicted peões. My familiy is basically made by this kind of people (specially from dad's part) and it sucks. They're that kind of people that put bob marley in everything, listen to reggae/hungria hip-hop unironically ,buy old vw gols and frequent those weird gas station encounters.
but they're some damn good peões

.........................................REMINDER........................................

No one really cares about Mexico desu, you are like 8000 km away

Rio Grande do Sul is the place where the whites are the dominant group and they can be found at all economic levels.

Other SA countries only have whites at the top. I have met one Costa Rican girl in my life in NYC and she was a 5-11 pure German - Saray Scheidt.

They aren't mennonites actually, but descendants of them, the picture is from Ciudad Cuahutemoc, whose population is mostly Spanish and German with some mestizos (you can see them in the picture).

Come on man, it's really easy to find Argentinian shitskins. You prove nothing by posting Mexican indians and slum people.

jesus. white spic mexico is not a white nation guerrero, oaxaca, chiapas, the yucatan peninsula. reeeeeeee

>Implying these are the only states

> be 190cm brown hair green eyes Slav
> having pretty dark skin for eastern Slav after 3 monthes of being on the hot south sun
> go to Mexico (some northern regions and Veracruz)
> mexicans still stare on you like if you were an albino aliean from Venus

because all mexicans are brown machupichcu manlets, I've never seen a mexican who was close to one on your picture.

good

seriously these so annoying mexico is not white

How many proxies are you going to use today?

do you know where to get proper data on this these cuck threads are getting annoying

my bad fate nowadays is that it's not a proxy mate.

This is a fucking lie, maybe that supposed 21% are blond for you but for the real blondes they are dark haired who don't reach to black, don't lie fucking faggot, accept the truth of our country I think that true blondes, whom in that picture there are only 2 I think, might be like 2-4% not much more, maybe in some particular areas like santa fe in the mexico city or some menonite community the percentage might be even as 25% but only there not in the country fucking malinchista marica de mierda lame huevos de los extranjeros.

Here

>with American citizen's requests for residence in Mexico skyrocketing in the last 5 years
Mom shit out Paco on our soil so he's unfortunately a U.S. citizen but a 5 year old can't fend for himself once his mom gets booted back to Mexico.

I agree 70% of mexico must look like these girls

that's the face of the 10% or less of the mexicans

>ITT another 'what latin american country is the less shitskin' episode

I fucking hate latinos why the fuck do they care so much about race, it's still a fucking worthless shithole of a continent.
I hate living here.

^
/thread

t. Ronaldo Alphonso Escobar

>girl

Go fuck a donkey

you should leave CB shemale section m80, it is confusing your dick big time

4% golden blond hair is a lot lad.

Life must be really shit where you live senpai. Literally everybody has that face in the north-center of Mexico

may favorite poor whites are the white brazilian chicks dancing (what is it called? i forgot, it goes bate bate com a bunda) even though they have no bunda and that's unsafe. they can kill each other with their bony asses. proper bunda has enough cushion so it's safe.

it is Sup Forums mate. i bet nobody gives a shit about each others skin color irl. i dont anyway

Nice shitposting thread

Fact: Negroid percentages and violence/unsafety/murder percentages always go hand by hand.

>all this shitposting when Québec is the whitest Latin America country

Fact: New Peeland can suck a dick

This shit smell like a Taringuero +10

Agreed. White kiwis are redneck scum and maoris are just nasty disgusting leeches.
I am a basque masterrace traveling around the world. I know how bad negroids are without some discipline to keep'em at bay. You negro.

There's only 1 blonde in that picture

Nobody In that picture would be considered "white" I'm the US
They'd be considered southern Italian or some kind of Iberian

They may be mostly Caucasian, but they aren't what Anglos consider "white"

>some pale complexions (even with the mexican sun)
>blonde to dirty blonde to brown hairs
burgerlard, pls be bait

>It's been confirmed by various sources that even 21% of Mexicans are blonde.
why do you only have that pic then

you're dumb