How is the war against obesity going in your country?

How is the war against obesity going in your country?

>USA
>Not well

>war against obesity
>obese aren't considered to be good
>going not well
What?

Cut off welfare. Problem solved.

Can someone just make an internet-wide poll and post results on whether people find obese women attractive or not?

Also they need stop calling them Plus-Size when they're more than just plus.

One of the most significant health issues of our time

Stop drinking Coca Cola

how the fuck is venezuela overweight? i thought they didnt have food

In countries like the US, some of the cheapest food is fatty and unhealthy.

Instead, we need taxes and cigarette-package-like advertising on unhealthy foods. Ideally I'd like a tax exemption from those who aren't overweight but that wouldn't likely be constitutional.

"No."

the same reason Mexico and Saudi Arabia are overweight: they're addicted to the carbonated jew

Nah. When you're jobless and live a sedentary life its easy to get fat.

Why is every single Anglo country fat? Can I blame the British for this?

>all those ≥60% countries
>there are retards who still think obesity is a personal issue best left to people to figure out for themselves

I dont understand how people can look at this and still want to push all this "body positivity" shit. Imagine a world where slightly chubby is the best kind of woman we can hope for.

But it is. Denmark's fat tax was a massive failure.

>In countries like the US, some of the cheapest food is fatty and unhealthy.
Oh my fucking god I'm so tired of this shit. I fuckers got everything you need. Even here in Russia you can have healthy food even though prices in supermarkets ARE THE SAME, YOU HEAR ME FAGGOT, THEY ARE ALMOST THE SAME.

venezuelan crisis has been going on for very long, since chavez started his revolution and that was like in 99

are you a fatty?

i usually dont agree with russia, but he is right

I hate fat people who blame others for their obesity. Healthy food exists, but I've never seen a fat person in the fruit and vegetables isle while shopping

In the US it couldn't be done on a national level, and it would just piss people off in states that do it on a state or community level. Philadelphia and NYC tried to tax soda. In Philadelphia the tax was almost 100%, charged between the distributor and retailer. Unsurprisingly, it resulted in pretty much every retailer buying from distributors outside of city limits where prices are about 50% lower.

Perhaps they could institute restrictions on type of food that can be purchased with SNAP (food stamps).

>Perhaps they could institute restrictions on type of food that can be purchased with SNAP (food stamps).

Das racist.

Thisthisthisthis
"But poor people cant afford-" fuck that argument. "Socio-economic status" is not an excuse for shirty behavior. Thats how they apologize for fattys, nighers and everyone who does dumb shit. Being poor does not make you a retard

You forgot the meme

Looks like a number of states and municipalities have already tried it and asked the FDA for a waiver to pass their own regulations on the usage of SNAP benefits but the FDA has rejected all of them so far.

Food companies would lobby against that until the end of time. Every store wants snap customers.

This is the fattest model in Israel

I kid you not

Yeah, theres a lot of reasons it's not a good idea. Rather, educating teenagers about how to count calories would be more effective. And telling them that fad diets are bullshit pedaled to keep you fat and buying magazines.