What are some things tourists get surprised of when they visit your country?

What are some things tourists get surprised of when they visit your country?

In the case of Mexico tourists always tell me they get surprised in regards of how white Mexico is, that it's basically a warmer European country.

Interesting

>you'll never be a mexican living in mexico
>you'll never wake up and stare into the mirror to find a strands of blonde hair falling like golden
waterfalls on your forehead and a pair of bright green eyes staring at you
>you'll never, on your way to work, gaze upon european architecture and people all around you speaking traditional spanish, italian, french, british english, german, polish and a wide range of scandinavian and celtic languages
>you'll never get to work and find yourselves surrounded by gorgeous white mexican girls (21% of your workplace's female staff being blonde)
>you'll never go grab a typical mexican-european lunch at noon
>you'll never get home after a long day at work and funpost on Sup Forums with your chill european bros and bash on sudaca mongrels and amerimutts

i hate being a spic

same spanish tourist feel like negros when they come here

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.............................................WARNING............................................

THIS GUY IS AN INFAMOUS MEXICAN SCHIZO FLAMER WHO
IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS OF
FLAME THREADS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE PERSON DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD
PLEASE JUST REPORT THIS THREAD AND DON'T FEED HIM
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

Are you ok OP? There are only 4 posters (including OP) and you are the only flag that repeats.

Every Mexican I've ever came across was dark just like some North African so fuck off

fuck off we are dark but not india tier

moooot

There are some Mexicans doing repair work at my place of work. Educated engineers. And they're bronze with amerindian-arab features.

Lies.

negros

> 'white' mexicans are iberians
> iberians are North Africans and Semites
Interesting....

hametic
phonecian were very small minority even during carthage era and they were killed later after the destruction of carthage

Kind of funny that white Mexicans are basically Tunisians. They wear a sombrero, you wear a turban, but aside from that, you have the same looks and temperament.

Can you show me tunisians that look like the Mexicans in this thread or like the Spanish people in pic related? Some Spanish have tans but the features are completely different.

Picture didn't load shit

so what should i post
i have a whole folder

That map is wrong united kingdom should be dark brown, leaving ireland and iceland as the only white countries in the world feelsgoodman

Post tunisians that look like Spanish or white Mexicans, here are more white Mexicans for reference.

i think this is enough

There are mexicans in europe jihad central? Dam trump is focus too much on the south he forgot about europe.

They look like mestizos, not white Mexicans, the man in the first picture is white, he's the only white in these photos so you're sort of cheating.

This kids are white but they're kabile people, not ethnic Tunisians.

kabile people wtf
they are ethnic tunisians
actually algerian kabyle are tunisian
btw they have clear caucaoid feature you have something in your eyes

This woman and the girls here clearly different facial features for the most part.

they look less euro than her she could pass for russian

>Mexicans with naturally light eyes and hair look less European than a Tunisian with dyed hair

Okay.

moar tunisian girls

again

Underrated

Kekkeroni