TFW applied to a bunch of jobs today

>TFW applied to a bunch of jobs today

Feels good lads, i think I'll get a job soon. i am excited to not be a NEET anymore.

How's the job search going in your country?

;_;

Security jobs are very good but you need to pay up for certification however.

>Get out of college after graduating
>Have no job, so crash at my parent's house for 5 months
I don't know how people can be a NEET for more than one year. I wanted to kill myself already, I felt like such a waste of space.

I'm 110% employed

>needing someone to tell to what to do
Read books, exercise, do stuff around the house.

you*

You're not a neet you're a newfag normie who uses Sup Forums as a blog

>not wanting to kill yourself all the way through uni

>How's the job search going in your country?
I have to wait until the next week for confirmation, but I'm trying to enter in mining, they pay really good and usually work just 2 weeks per month.

You didn't used to need one I think, is it worth bothering with the license meme?

How am I not a NEET if I'm unemployed and not in school?

Also have the threads here are blogposts lmao

RIP

>Jobs

Glorious Taiwan

Thanks for your optimism user, I reallyy apreciate it.

Are you attentionleaf?

Sounds cool senpai, but also kind of bad for your health

>I don't know how people can be a NEET for more than one year. I wanted to kill myself already, I felt like such a waste of space.

Aren't most NEETs pretty suicidal? They kind of do kill themselves eventually

>No money
>No friends
>No social interaction
wew

>have a degree in business
>worked in retail merchandising
>now looking for shitty customer service job
>can't get a gud job relevant to my field of study

Si trabajas 7x7 no creas que será un paraíso, mi papá trabaja así y llega muerto

congratulations in advance
wouldn't it be cool if you get 2 offers, so you can choose the better one (or both?)

Same here
I also got a respond on one of my applies shortly after sending it and im going for a job interview tomorrow

Fuck you kurwa!!!

Yeah they are because of newfags like you

lmao this board is a pile of shit

can't wait til i get a job and can finally leave this disgusting shithole for good

Good luck user! Practice and sleep well tonight!

bump

Trying to become a Barista. I have a few qualifications but I haven't sent out resumes.

Need to get gay certification to serve alcohol kind of sucks

I've got that, its things like food handling and various other things I need. Honestly I'm so nervous about it I'd rather just keep getting qualifications to feel better about myself.

I'd just apply senpai, what's the worst that could happen

i already have a job, so I don't search

They get angry at me for wasting their time :(

Yeah but you could find a better one or just practice your interview skills, was talking to the unemployed aus tho

Lol that's not going to happen unless you do some really stupid or make violent threats or something in an interview

It's bad cause I live in a city with no need for engineers. Father says that things will get better "SOON" (TM) and I'll be able to pursue my masters. That I should be patient. But I'm getting impatient. I graduated December 2016 thou, so I don't know why I complain.

Shits hard