Toronto's most wanted list

>Toronto's most wanted list

Really does make you think...

>Young Offender

>niggers and spics with one pajeet and a chink

lmao leftists keep saying niggers in canada are well behaved

what's the nig homicide rate up there?

Where this niggers with anglo names came from? Jamaica?

>what's the nig homicide rate up there?

Pretty sure it's the only murders that happen in Toronto unironically. The rest of Canada doesn't have Black "people", though.

Yeah i think from the Caribbean

>Guled Mohamed
A guy with that name raped a swedish girl. Wonder if it's the same.

They're not very creative when it comes to names.

In America, (but obviously not Canada) you see more nignogs with Anglo last names than white people because when freed they often took their last master's surname. They often would also literally just adopt whatever the first thing they saw after being freed's name (like wooden bridge -> "Woodbridge") or would take the surnames of one of the famous Presidents (loads of niggers in the US have last names like Washington or Jefferson). Completely unrelated to this but I just thought I would inject something interesting into this Sup Forums thread.

That is pretty interesting actually.

Just goes to show how racist law enforcement is.

I'll bet it's a much significantly higher rate than white Canadians and the national average.

That would be true if they actually existed, they are only in Toronto

This my town's demographics, although pretty outdated (2006)

Wow, they were way more responsible than me, I would have called myself Ziggy Stardust or something

>Morro

Much like niggers, OP can't read nor can he follow basic rules.

But this isn't politics, it's not discussing any political parties, theory or history.

well no, even if their surnames are respectable their first names are still D'Brickishaw and Laquisha.

>86,3%
ewww
mine is 99,4% white

delet...

The nigga looks like a brick
That's a very accurate name 2bh

That's mostly a modern thing, most of the older names are Anglo and such. Even Leroy was the name of a French king. The first name thing isnt isolated to one ethnic group either, if I see one more Kaytlin or Aiden I'm moving to Iqaluit