/brit/

/china/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfvY9NsgTs4
abc7.com/news/video-undocumented-dad-taken-by-ice-while-dropping-kids-off-at-school/1782230/
youtube.com/watch?v=ojPTz4VAOMA
youtube.com/watch?v=M9w7jHYriFo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey

shit fucking edition
fuck off nonce

hey

brisbane x

/real homo hours/

reckon i could heem all you cunts with my chin

absolute fucking chyoone

you like woolies?

what does heem even mean

No matter how many you post it doesn't change how many people are going to listen to it you fucking spacker

Gooks are disgusting desu

>you can't just deport 11 million people...
>OMG!! He's deporting 11 million people

The madmen are actually doing it lads

abc7.com/news/video-undocumented-dad-taken-by-ice-while-dropping-kids-off-at-school/1782230/

seriously doubt that la

I'm more of a coles guy

Coles > Woolies
I WILL deck any cunt who says otherwise

why did he inflict us with the pakis then, is it a test?

unphotoshopped version

heem sleepy

What did he mean by this?

hmmmmm

aaaaah yes

Oh fuck off back to Sup Forums

cum ere

fucking savage

imagine if they tried that with the pakis here

did you listen to it?

joke: poor immigrants are the problem
woke: the rich exploiting the working class are the problem

rasheed

rorke

he's annoyed at people parking on his street. says he's 'blocked in'.

fuck off rosy

you just know that the little lad wants to get into the older girls but the lass in black won't leave him alone

got two watchers on my eBay listing are they gonna fucking buy it or not

what did they mean by that

how do people take naps? always end up sleeping for 12 hrs

me, timothy james byrne at the back

Hid it immediately before even hovering over embed

why?

heeming inc

*keeps walking*

sometimes I'll watch a car just to see what it goes for

poleaboo is a twat

post arsehole

>Multiple former convictions

How the fuck didn't he get deported before?

So yeah.. I don't know how many of you are raising teenagers, but let me tell you - it's not all that fun!
I have a thirteen year old son who has been struggling quite a bit lately. Nothing crazy, but typical awkward teenage stuff. You know, coming home from school and locking himself in his room for hours watching Youtube. My wife has spent nights crying after volunteering at school & seeing how he doesn't really talk to anyone there. Actually had him see a psychologist a few times to make sure everything was ok & clicking that way it should be inside his head.
Anyway, he asked for Overwatch for Christmas & has been like a new kid ever since. He has not only taught his little sister how to play, but how to become a really really good player. He has an Overwatch tshirt he bought & came home with a bunch of kids PSN IDs in his notebook after wearing it to school. He wore it to Disney & people flocked to him like crazy to talk about who they main.
Yesterday, the phone in my office rang with him on caller ID. I freaked out for a second, thinking it was some sort of emergency. Instead, I got - "Dad.. the new hero is coming!" And he proceeded to tell me all about Orissa. Haha.. that's the most animated I've heard his voice get in a year.
My wife really couldn't care less about video games, but even she said the other night "I love Overwatch - It fixed him."
So thanks Overwatch & Blizzard. You fixed my kid.

*takes it easy*
*relaxes*
*has something to drink*

TRANSFORM

ANTI-YANK RANGER

doesn't he mean "my wife has a thirteen year old son" LOLOLOLOL #based #praisekek

don't get why illegal immigrants think they're above the law

would string them all up if I was in charge

*doesn't cross the picket line*

youtube.com/watch?v=ojPTz4VAOMA

bread hand exit case sun?

thanks

Think this is possibly the best yank /brit/ gimmick

fug

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

26+6=1
sinn féin has destroyed the DUP.

need you out case sun?

>still seats left

F
O
Y O F
F O Y

lizard needs a new skin suit

need you out of business sunshine

my toothbrush charges wirelessly

its fuckn mental

longevity to this gimmick

don't care

By far one of the best recurring posts I've ever witnessed in all my many weeks on Sup Forums

why do you hate her, rorke?

why dont you want to save her by letting her into your country?

did you lads see the thing on the net a couple days ago maybe was yesterday where some gaucho yank tart went to university and gave a speech about how she was an illegal immigrant and then the feds nabbed her on her way home LMAO fucking muppet what was she thinking my days aha just wanted to share that with you

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

Are spics really this dumb

>he jewish

What's going on in N.I anyway

all from saggart to clonmore
there flows a stream of saxon gore
oh great is ruarí óg o'more
at sending the loons to hades
white is sick, lane is fled
now for black fitzwilliam's head
we'll send it over dripping red
to queen liza and her ladies

Butt stuff

YES HAHAHA what a fucking spastic wop

what seats aren't taken yet
probably easy enough to predict at this point

yes. I don't doubt they found out because she bragged that she was an illegal alien in that speech. hope it was worth it, the stupid dyke

woolies is more expensive but they have nicer stores

don't care about her

care about all the "teenage boys" who are actually 30 and come into europe and do nothing but cause riots and rape underage girls, also undercover ISIS agents which altogether makes up like 90% of immigration

it's nothing to do with war they just use that as an excuse to get free shit

YUKON MUSKOX TENDERLOIN

EXACTLY 147.5 FAHRENHEIT

Right mate, I've given you fair warning but I'll give you one more to correct yourself
Coles is by FAR the superior store

Why do they alliterate it as "braapt"? A fart doesn't sound like that.

Import cunny. Export Rasheed.

Dup got more votes so get first minister

Really dont get it lads

>dont care about her
sociopath

>not pak'nsave

legend this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=M9w7jHYriFo

thats not alliteration

why do you hate her, rorke?

*deliberately steps on your toes*

soon
o
o
n

Meme kiwi stores do not count, run along now
*patronisingly messes your hair*

you fucking retard

Whatever, I don't know the word, I'm French.

am i the only one that thinks that germany is importing immigrants to beef up their population so they can create the fourth reich

Rebels are jihadists that torture and kill children

Fuck off you stupid fucking Silverstein

>Nationalists still getting fewer votes than TWO unionist parties even though Unionists are now only a slim majority of the overall population

Gassing