Hmmm....

HMMMMM...

Perhaps yes

More like the past

No we are kill.

>LatAm
>Past

In terms of woman, yes.

No, every regions in the world that can develop have already developed.

Southeast Asia Is developing fast and I've been there on several occasions and I can say that they are different now then they were a few years ago. Biggest changes were in Thailand and Burma.

that's in one of the poorer countries of SEA though

Philippine is a spic country trapped in the middle of southeast Asia

>Burma
can you even enter that country? I always feel like it's a country like north korea where it's very difficult to get in. Funny that it's next to a world biggest tourist hub like Thailand

Myanmar has a fair amount of tourism itself though
Balloons over Bagan and all that

>In 2013, the number of foreign arrivals reached more than 2.04 million, counting both air and overland arrivals

also
>malays btfo

Burma could probably be the next tourist hub and then it would spread to Bangladesh. Just imagine that dude. Enjoying the sun in Thailand and for hours later you're on the delta of Bangladesh surfing on the longest beach or something

This

That actually looks pretty dope though

Africa is developing, too

There's something called the 'middle imcome trap' senpai, and so far, apart from the obvious Singapore, only Chile and Uruguay have escaped this.

Well there's Brunei, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, the UAE, the Baltics, etc

beautiful SEAn architecture

Whenever people post pretty skylines as evidence of how well a place is doing I roll my eyes.

You can do that for practically any city that's not a complete and utter shithole. They don't even have to be skyscraper cities. A good photographer can take a picture and make them LOOK like skyscraper cities.

Tall buildings and lights look pretty and futuristic from a distance but those same cities can be dirty, awful places with lots of poverty and backwardness on the ground, especially in Asia.

No it's ethiopia

Fuck I wish I live at Bangkok. Beach and weather is pretty nice where I live but it's too quiet.

the best tourism sites in thailand are the comfy quiet countryside, the fuck are you talking about?
i'd take comfy traditional tavern than blinding bangkok debauchery anyday.

The "middle income trap" is a bullshit unsubstantiated meme.

looks /comfy/