What is the best way to kill a cat in your country?

What is the best way to kill a cat in your country?

My parents have a really annoying cat and I don't like him anymore so I want to get rid of him but I'm not sure what the most humane way to kill him is.

Good thread RPC but you need to make it more absurd to get more (you)s
People will just call you a chink

>tfw it's actually a legitimate question

Write a paint on her skin: "Allah is gay" and went for a walk through the streets of Grozny.

t.Jacques Xiaoping

let it out at night

it comes back even in winter

Don't kill it you idiot just let the damn thing live. Your parents are showing compassion by not kicking out his retarded compulsive blog posting "another day wasted on Sup Forums" faggot son yet you've failed to even learn a bit from them and show compassion.

They should let you out of the house in the winter.

Take it somewhere with coyotes, then let it out at night.

>compulsive blog posting "another day wasted on Sup Forums"

I-i have no clue what you're t-t-talking about...

Seems like a lot of trouble, can i just kill it in the bathtub instead, would be easiest to clean the blood.

everytime we had a cat my dad would constantly remember that "back in my day, when the CIRCO DO VENENO (weird ass circus) come to town, we'd kill cat and bring to veneno give to the lions, then he'd give us free tickets. And we'd also bbq those fuckers"
I'm not sure if this is legal anymore

Based Brazil lmao

Brazilians truly are /our people/

The grandfather of a friend of mine used to be the one to bring unwanted kittens out into the forest and shoot them with his .22 pistol.

He once used a .44 just to try it. He never used it again (for that specific purpose).

But you do. America poster is spot on.

That's good. Did he shoot them at close range so they splattered?

STOP FUCKING HURTING CATS

nice cancer man!
can I save it? xD

gib 5 shekels

Poison it?

You live in canada, put it in a carrier, then go throw it in a frozen lake

Fuck cats, really. Buy rat poison.

parents are going to ask what the fuck happened to the cat tho

t. dogfag

go to hell, snow nigger
go to hell, jungle nigger

Tell them it ran away, or better yet, that you have no idea (because it 'ran away' when you weren't looking)

Why don't you just take it to the pound and say it was lost? You don't have to kill it.

t. Catfag beta

I voiced my disgust with the cat repeatedly so now I'm be suspect #1 if it "went missing".

Door was open, cat fled, ate something that was on the street and it was *unfortunately* poisoned. You can even appear on journal/tv and say someone poisoned your beloved cat, maybe hang out with some real girls, not 2d. Then when people ask if you want to have another cat, you say: little Mehmet was very special for me, I won't be able to find a replacement, I'm still mourning, etc..
You can just drive him somewhere far away ofc.

Fuck off Muhammad.

The cat is pretty old, is there a more subtle way to make him die?

I started kicking him every time i walk past him but that seems to have no effect

Thread turned out better than expected good job rpc

You evil monkey I'm glad you live in a favela shithole you deserve it.

eat shit faggot

cats don't deserve to exist

Isn't it like a really low rate of deaths from them though?

Let the fucker die naturally then. I thought it was an youngling full of malicious feline hatred. Soon his useless existence will be over.
Fuck off cat lover. Eat shit, you are just like your pet, useless.

You hold a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

reported as illegal content

He didn't buy the cat, he's an useless faggot trying to kill his parents cat. Go get fucked attentionleaf

Based Scoop

it's extremely low, I've never heard of any case

Never announce your reports man. Bannable offence, here take this

Yeah still seems dodgy as fuck

i think you meant to type the cat

Pedophilia is illegal, shoo shoo

too many cat fags in this thread desu

i am not a cat fag but don't kill him

Kill yourself instead Zhang.