Culture Pals /cp/ general

A Cute Girl For You: edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world. Share QTs, rate hotties, find a QT to spend your upcoming summer which is only a few months away))))))

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/licaxx
interpals.net/nino1222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slow day

That flip doesn't look bad for a flip. Still probably retarded though.

>probably retarded
>on her profile- "Studying special education"
>learning how to teach retards

interpals.net/licaxx

Just searched for 21-23 year old females in South Korea.

Fuck me, it is really not a meme. We give a lot of shit about Asians buying and stealing all our land here, but looking at people with S Korea flags, it is 50% foreigners all stating they are not "Koreaboo" in profiles.

I hate living.

Does anyone have any of the pictures of Libyan girl?

Who?

Girl from Libya, would post here a lot a couple of years ago.

Not sure Tbh

mfw I only got 2 today. site keeps fucking up and saying im offline for days

Delete your account and reactivate it. From the moment you delete it you have 30 days to re activate it just as it was. They won't delete your profile, it's just on a temporary hold. Try that.

Now that you mention it can't remember her name, it started with an L
Somewhere I've still got her tits saved. She has 10/10 nipples. She was fun to talk to but would always stop replying super fast.

Shame what happened to her though

I wanted to learn Korean to speak to Korean qts. How do I not become a Koreaboo?

>log in
>a girl messages me
>log off in a panic
HELP ME

I don't even know how to help you. Nobody can be so autistic that they can't speak to girls they've never met and are online. If you mess it up it doesn't even matter you never have to speak to them again. Just learn from the mistakes

You're already too far gone lad

I can talk with girls in real life, but there is something that really scares the shit out of me talking online like that

How is that possible? I can understand not being able to talk to them in real life. There is no risk at all talking to them online.

A question to whites
do you get a lot of messages from east asian girls?
many japanese girls?

I think its the fear that its someone pretending to be the person to have a laugh at my cost or something.

South East Asians mainly but a few ugly Japanese girls messaged me

bit rude

Koreans I get a lot from but the Japs don't seem so thirsty

>...says he in a certain forum that made the expression "for the lulz" famous.
You'll eventually skype or do a video call and you'll be able to tell.
You could assume it's someone pretending until then if it helps you.

Why is that rude? Some Japs are qt but I only seem to get ugly ones messaging me.

nah, I got messages from nobody. I'm a bit surprised too Tbh because I live in a very popular city

Have you tried being handsome?

yes, your mother has called me handsome before

She must have felt sorry for you

To be fair she's called me handsome too so she's probably just a bit easy

>another even more QTier Belarussian qt messages me

i don't feel real.

It's not real, you're in a coma wake up

she's like an irl animu girl what the fuck and she's real

I'm glad these threads are back, so I've decided to resurrect my account. Tne qt's are already rolling in! Thanks guys.

good luck senpai

Going out to take some photos for IP while it's nicely sunny. Give tips pls. What kind should I take? Selfies or photos on timer?

Don't forget to take dickpics

Make them look candid I say. Like someone else took them without you knowing a picture was being taken.

yeah, I thought about making some where I pretend to play tennis or jump on trampoline using the timer on phone

No Japanese girls, some Thais and Philipinos, a few Chinese.

I mean, it's autistic but it probably works.

yeah, it definitely makes me look normie and likeable if I do it well

>too ugly to get any attention from female users
>some of them even blocked me righter after seeing their profiles

Free Georgian QT

interpals.net/nino1222

Any black qts?

Lol you already know what I want to say

>black
>qt
Pick one

Reminder that Polish QT are based.

Laila?

Reminder your mum is based... IN BED

As is yours, brother.

>Want to talk to QT
>Have to play it cool and not message her 24/7

This sucks.

Fuck off racists

Opinions on Armenian girls? They kind of have that middle east look but there's absolutely no chance of them being muslim.

Rather be a racist than someone who fucks monkeys

>I regret that I wrote you my name and surname T_T

If there is anything more fun than cyberstalking your QT and finding embarrassing old pictures of her, I don't know of it.

I'm talking with an Armenian. They hate Islam.

Pic related ;)

best time to ask a qt for skype?

I always like to wait for the site to crash and use that as an excuse, since it happens regularly enough. I guess you don't even really need for it to crash, if you send it during your QT's off-hours.

When it appears she's enjoying talking to you after you've had a lengthy conversation. Mention that IP is being buggy and say "you know, i enjoy talking to you! Would you like to exchange numbers for Whatsapp or talk on Skype? :) "

Too bad there's not many Armenians on the site. I got viewed by one but she didn't accept messages from anyone under 25 for some reason.

a lot of them live in Israel. During the war they moved to Israel

French QT just said this. I think she likes me..

so what happened to radovan? i saw the pics got deleted

They got taken down for being a pic of someone that's well known. IP staff sent a message explaining it

Guys help.

I'm chatting with a qt from Barcelona and she's offering to help teach me Catalan but she's not for independence. Should I still talk to her?

>When one of your qts suddenly starts to flirt

I like this

Many Indo girls seem really fond of Dutch guys for some reason.

Nigga mine is just chatting about this guy she likes and asking me for advice. I'm sitting there thinking "you know that my definition of flirting is staring and hoping she's braver than I am."

They secretly want you to colonize them again obviously.

Call her a race traitor

I think her dad might be Valencian. She also said her family usually speaks Spanish at home. Though she is for some form of devolution (I'm not familiar enough with the overall situation to know exactly that's going on).

Sorry, not Valencian, Andalusian. She did say I speak Catalan with a Valencian accent though, not sure what to make of that.

what country gives nudes the easiest?
Will post results

>tfw you dont want to talk to any more slavs or South Asians but those are the only people who will ever talk to you.
Its nothing against them, I'm just tired of having the same experiences over and over.

Sure conversations vary a little a bit, but ultimately end up similar((((

Have you blocked Thailand? That's step 1 of enjoying Interpals.

you guys make me want to go back in the game

but i already found my wifey on ip

Which cunt is she from?

No need, Thais are easy and funny.
They don't message me very often (because I dont script) and when they do I know their name will be TOILET, and thats great.

I've actually talked to way more Russians/Ukrainians/Poles, I'd say they are more common than Thais, at least for me.

hint : plastic surgery

Free Catalunya!

Korea?

How much judgement did you get from marrying a foreign girl on the internet?

that was already obvious but nice!

My Catalan qt just called me a "good boy."

Wat do?

show her your red rocket

>she suddenly brought up her obsession with Western actors and asked if I had a stalker

This girl just ramped up from 0 to 100 real quick.

But damn do I want a stalker gf.

Now we're talking about our preferences in the opposite sex and dating...

I also made a joke about myself being short at 170 cm and she was like "that's tall to me"

She must be short as fuck then.

>that's tall to me

Kek, I always heard that pilots need to be small, but I didn't realise you had to be that small

And an Asian one at that

Stealing her

>170cm
Jesus lad

He still does this btw. Literally every single Asian grill's profile has this little fuck commenting giving them DAS THUMB

Every time I send my qt a message on whatsapp she either takes several hours to respond, or just sends a response the next day. Should I drop her? I really care about her but I guess she doesn't reciprocate anymore

She's 156 cm, short even for a Mediterranean womanlet.

Now we're basically agreeing that we have the same preferences for most social and relationship things. What do I do next?

She already agreed to show me around Barcelona this summer.

Saturday evening update

still no korean gf

my days are numbered at this rate!

How can a white Brit have this much trouble getting Asian women? Are you a manlet? Ugly? Severely autistic? All three?

I ticked all 3 boxes!

You say "white brit" as if it's a positive thing.