Do you take issue with Korea's heavy use of plastic surgery?

Do you take issue with Korea's heavy use of plastic surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

antiviral.gawker.com/model-who-became-a-plastic-surgery-meme-says-it-ruined-1740987343
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

No

I don't care what Koreans do to their bodies

Not at all. I find it admirable that they go to such great lengths to better themselves.

It's their decision, but at the same time it makes me sad that they do that to themselves.

No. It's important that each individual determine their own sense of aesthetics.

Not really. Its just an unfortunate result of their ultra competitive work culture

Nah
I just think is kinda sad

as fucking horrible as gay marriage

yes, i take personal offense at what a bunch of zipperheads thousands of miles away do to themselves. i get so angry my hands start to ball into fists all on their own.

tell us more about your inferiority complex

Why haven't you adopted CRISPR gene editing already? Surely it's a lot cheaper and less painful than multiple facial surgeries.

I give it a total of zero fucks. It's their problem, let them deal with the surprise mutants as they wish.

I was actually reading about this pic, the whole picture is massively photoshop and chick in it supposedly had her life destroy by it since she thought she was posing for an ad picture.

>Germans understanding sarcasm

That is a Taiwanese advertisement picture not Korean one. Moreover, they are not related by blood.

antiviral.gawker.com/model-who-became-a-plastic-surgery-meme-says-it-ruined-1740987343

There's nothing wrong with being vain.
Just because the tools exist doesn't mean we know how to use them.

No, I understood perfectly well.

>says home of paisas
At least they use the surgery for cuteness enhancement. Here, we only have big boobs and asses.

yes, they're ruining themselves

nothing wrong with that, atleast i have never seen anything like this

That's a fake pic

t. Penn

what a fucking waste

no

It is, though

Yeah but I don't care.

Left is pretty desu

It's all fun and games until you get snagged by a troll.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

yes
it's like cheating
it's unnatural

your face is something that defines you, it tells other people who you are
when you change it artificially like this you are a liar

plastic surgeons do not determine hows the patient should look retard, its the patients.

And yet they all end up looking alike

Disgusting. Give the clay to the north

Literally only matters if you're planning on having kids

Fake tits suck and are hard but that doesn't seem to be the problem

It makes me cringe to imagine what a Korean husband and a wife who have undergone a lot of plastic operations would say when they see the face of their baby for the first time.

Here in Japan, It's usually an intimate chat between the couple full of satisfaction and love like "hey, his ears look exactly like yours" or "I think her nose is so pretty it must be from you" etc.

>Here in Japan, It's usually an intimate chat between the couple full of satisfaction and love like "hey, his ears look exactly like yours" or "I think her nose is so pretty it must be from you" etc.
Meanwhile in reality

How does that work? Would that shrink my big manly jaw? I want to be a trap

The number is actually a lot healthier than those of other developed countries

Meanwhile in reality

yes
I thought, I'd post same pic

I take issue with horribly fitting bunny suits and badly deflated bunny ears, though.

>Chinese cosplayers
Something is always off.

Did they just gave up at 2006?

No. Why would I care what some chinks half a world away do with themselves? For as far as I'm concerned, that whole part of the world might not even exist and it would LITERALLY not affect me in the slightest.

No

Any imgur high resolution set?

It's sad. Why not just admire the features they are born with as beautiful? It's all subjective.

I'm not marrying a korean, so no.

Absolutely disgusting.

yes
Good looks are not bound to healthy genetics anymore and thus people may be attracted to unhealthy people, passing on more bad genes.
t. eugenics pro

See also this picture:

Stops them looking ugly desu

>people may be attracted to unhealthy people,
genetic engineering will save humanity