Spicshits BTFO

spicshits BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/04/13/irs-admits-it-encourages-illegals-to-steal-social-security-numbers-for-taxes/#33e83a1e4c04
americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/criminalization-immigration-united-states
thinkprogress.org/study-fearing-deportation-latinos-dont-report-crimes-cf4a350196de
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except it doesn't. Canada's immigration laws are much more well-enforced, and I know this first-hand.

No way

>all those YouTube comments
Guy was a piece of shit criminal and didn't follow the laws. Fuck him and every single illegal

>SHOULD KIDS HAVE TO SUFFER FROM THEIR PARENTS BREAKING THE LAW?!
>Yes, unfortunately. When parents decide to commit crimes their kids suffer the most. Thats how the world works.
>HEY HAVE A HEART YOU BIGOT!

>their kids suffer the most

So will the American taxpayer once those kids are on welfare or end up in the prison system.

So he's here illegally, has a record, and started a family, which was even more irresponsible of him given his legal status in the country, but we're the bad guys in this? Did he think that just because he popped out some kids that we wouldn't dare deport him and risk separating his family?

I hate the emotional appeals in modern American politics. They focus on fringes and not the big picture because it's proven by science that it works.

I could tell you about the danger of "undocumented" (illegal) immigrants not paying taxes, leeching off social programs, committing crimes, etc., but as soon as people are shown a picture of some child crying cause her dad broke the law by entering the country illegally, they melt.

It wont work though

>Immigration and Refugees, all the proof you need that Christians haven't read their own bible.

Goddamn I wish spics weren't so fat.

t. chi

CHI

>4 US born children
>mamá cierra la puerta

Yes?

>our women can be some of the qt'est qtpies in the world
>they're fat tho
Same. Lost all sympathy when I saw they were fat.

Girl looks like an Olmec head with glasses.

undocumented immigrants put more money into social programs than they take out and commit less crimes than other people though. you bitch about 'emotional appeals' but practically all of the arguments against immigration I see are emotional appeals, usually fearmongering based on anecdotes about immigrants committing crimes, or racist shit about how we shouldn't have immigrants because seeing people of a different skin color or who speak a different language hurts people's feelings.

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/04/13/irs-admits-it-encourages-illegals-to-steal-social-security-numbers-for-taxes/#33e83a1e4c04

What lovely people those illegals are

what is this supposed to prove other than that our bureaucracy is fucking stupid

LEGAL immigrants commit less crime than natives. Don't be misconstrued into thinking that means illegals as well.

I have absolutely nothing against these legal immigrants. In fact, my mother and father are both LEGAL immigrants from Canada. Don't bullshit me about immigration. Everyone should realize that the reason America's LEGAL immigration system works is because we vet people to only get those who genuinely want to be in America. Those are the types who deserve to be citizens, regardless of their race. But without that rule of law, we have nothing. We either have it or we don't. We can't let 8 million exceptions into the country when we don't know who they are or what they're going to do.

Honestly it should make any hard working legal immigrant incredibly angry that they can spend so much time and work becoming American citizens, yet someone from their same country can jump the border and get similar benefits.

>Don't be misconstrued into thinking that means illegals as well.
it does mean illegals as well
>who genuinely want to be in America
?
surely anyone who goes through the trouble of immigrating here wants to be here?

why do mexicans get so fat in america?

>surely anyone who goes through the trouble of immigrating here wants to be here?
legally or illegally, i should add

mexicans get fat everywhere tho

Canada, they're already fat before they get here.

Tortillas, pan dulce, y sodas.

>it does mean illegals as well
No, it does not. No meaningful research has concluded that illegals commit less crime. Only that legal immigrants do.
>surely anyone who goes through the trouble of immigrating here wants to be here?
Logically, if someone really wanted to be here, they'd immigrate legally. If they just wanted to profit off of America's success, they wouldn't.

A lot of people only work here and send money back to their country and then go back when they can't get a job/there is no work, they went through all the trouble to come here only because they needed a job and they don't actually like America

>No meaningful research has concluded that illegals commit less crime
americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/criminalization-immigration-united-states
>According to an original analysis of data from the 2010 American Community Survey (ACS) conducted by the authors of this report, roughly 1.6 percent of immigrant males age 18-39 are incarcerated, compared to 3.3 percent of the native-born. This disparity in incarceration rates has existed for decades, as evidenced by data from the 1980, 1990, and 2000 decennial censuses. In each of those years, the incarceration rates of the native-born were anywhere from two to five times higher than that of immigrants.
>The 2010 Census data reveals that incarceration rates among the young, less-educated Mexican, Salvadoran, and Guatemalan men who make up the bulk of the unauthorized population are significantly lower than the incarceration rate among native-born young men without a high-school diploma. In 2010, less-educated native-born men age 18-39 had an incarceration rate of 10.7 percent—more than triple the 2.8 percent rate among foreign-born Mexican men, and five times greater than the 1.7 percent rate among foreign-born Salvadoran and Guatemalan men.
>if someone really wanted to be here, they'd immigrate legally
As if immigrating to the United States legally is something easy to do. If someone really wants to be here but can't get in legally they would just do it illegally.
a lot of legal immigrants are just here for the money as well.

to fit in

the whole point is that we don't NEED immigrants like we did 150-200 years ago to build the country.

>"Illegals commit less crime than natives!"
>Illegally residing in the US is not a crime apparently

Also communities with illegals are notorious for under-reporting crime

thinkprogress.org/study-fearing-deportation-latinos-dont-report-crimes-cf4a350196de

>The survey included 2,000 Hispanics from Phoenix, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston wherein 44 percent of all Latinos surveyed were unlikely to contact police if they are targets of a crime. Forty-five percent of the same participants also indicated that they were unlikely to report crime. That number shoots up to about 70 percent of undocumented Latino immigrants who indicated that they would neither file a police report for being a victim nor for being a witness.

Leviticus 19:
33 “‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

You might also want to look up Matthew 25:31-46
>35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in
>40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

How come America is the only Western country that didn't properly enforce it's immigration laws in comparison to other Western countries until recently?

Canada is stricter, and Australia is on an entirely different level.

>resides

Those refugees are doing something a bit different

That was a command for individuals, not national policy., let alone the absurdity of attempting to compare hospitality laws/customs in the pre-Christian to the accommodation of millions of """""""""""""refugees""""""""""

Fucking retarded retard. Shut up with your Lefty memes.

Christians are scum who decide to ignore both the worst aspects and the best aspects of their faith in order to still feel superior about their pathetic primitive fear of death cult without having to do any actual work. They're like lazy, unsuccessful versions of Jews.

>education
Didn't read the rest of the study, but the education part was including the children of illegal aliens, who for the most part happen to be US citizens and future tax payers. So why exactly are the receipts from those tax payers not counted?

>Swedish flag
I didn't read your post, I know how badly you want brown immigrant cock in your wife's ass.

This tbqh
>"but jesus removed the curse of the law so we can have bacon"

>memes
good point

Illegals pay into the system but get nothing out of it. Thats why they are so desirable and sought out. Easy to exploit underclass.

Illegals had been able to get Welfare until Trump got in.
Twice as many illegals were on welfare as ones that paid taxes.

>$2370 per household
does anyone actually believe this

total bullshit

It really isn't, you need to do more research. Why did Trump have to make it so illegals can no longer apply for welfare if it was already not allowed?

to please the morons who make up his base

anglosharts BTFO

Averages vs. medians can be deceiving, but if the math works then the math works

Just note I am against illegal immigration. I can understand Mexicans running to murrica to escape cartel bullshit but nowadays it's just people border hopping to bypass the system who don't suffer cartel bs. Mexicans and central American are getting entitled that they can just run into America. On top of that American businesses and groups are abusing illegals as a way to reduce costs, pay less to workers and into the system and commit terrible abuses to many illegal migrants because they know those people can't run to the authorities. Illegal immigration needs to be cut to prevent feeding those groups and business interests. The BIGGEST thing I loath is how huge hypocrisy Latin American states and notably Mexico is that they are a source of huge immigration but throw a bitch fit if anyone tries to escape or migrate into their nations at all like for example Guatemala and Mexico wall to deter them. It's this lack of self awareness that pisses people off.

What are you talking about? Hispanics are 17% of US population.

>but, muh Trumo is building the wall
Yeah, good for you. You closed the door once everyone was already in.

>Rob bank
>Use money to buy a house and raise a family
>Cops find out and arrest me

Would this make the cops bad people?

>I can understand Mexicans running to murrica to escape cartel bullshit
You say that like Mexico is a giant cartel-run warzone. That is bullshit. It's like gang warfare in the US being used as a justification for a mass exodus to Canada, when you can just avoid it by moving out of shit tier parts of the country like Detroit and South-Central LA and inner city New York and Washington D.C. and... my, that's a lot of places. Still, it can easily be done.

They come to America because they're poor and want a job. It's purely economically inspired immigration, much like the "Syrian" """refugees""" that would already be safe in fucking Lebanon but still continue the treck towards Germany and Sweden in the far north.

>TyT