Fucking poor fag I told you.

>orange juice costs $20+ in Alaska

neither

melons are fucking shit and a nigger fruit

>He can't afford high class fruits

No, you wouldn't.

such an expensive shit is usually specialized as a luxury gift

>japs have expensive square melons for sale
>they're not actually tasty and are instead barely edible and taste like shit so nobody eats them
>but hey I got this neato cube like melon wwwwwwwwwwww

dumbass japs

>dumbass japs
You're on a website which was essentially an English port of a Japanese website, owned and operated by the inventor of the website which the website this website was based on, was based on.

shut up jap before I slap

t. emperor hirohito

One thing that always surprises Japanese travellers who went to a foreign country for the first time is that fruits sold in foreign markets taste nowhere near as good as ones produced in Japan.
I dare say foreign fruits are garbage compared to ours.
They are cheap because they taste cheap.
I once almost vomited after biting an apple bought from a supermarket in the UK.

The quality control of Japanese farmers is so beautiful and their attention to details is totally persuasive enough for us shoppers to pay the rather expensive prices. They are so good there's an established market for them.

The UK hasn't produced anything decent since the 1970s so that sounds about right, I guarantee that any other civilised country has fruit and vegetables on par with Japan's quality control though, and it won't cost nearly as much either

What do bananas cost in Japan? They're cheap as fuck here. Like between 60 and 90 cents a pound of banana. And they're everwhere. Lots of regular old gas stations will have bananas daily.

What kind of apples do you eat in Japan. I love grannysmith. The more tart the better!

what the fuck

Keep in mind that's before tax

>t. Zhang

Store-bought mostly sucks, as it's selectively bred for mass and durability. Often from greenhouses in Holland (but also here), so we actually sometimes say "Dutch water tomatoes" for example
Only way to get decent stuff is growing your own

that's ten bucks in korea lmao.

Topkek what a first world faggots, i literally can go to the backyard and eat like 6 differents fruits that would probably cost you 100$. Keep paying 20$ for each mango chink

>APPLES FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES
give it a rest

Topkek what a third world faggots, i literally can go to the backyard and use like 6 differents hygienic papers that would probably cost you 100$. Keep paying 20$ for each piece spic

youtube.com/watch?v=8RJPImFWVS8
to be honest, Japs spend hell of time and much cost on producing garbage like that in their produce capacity

in the end, demand and supply balance determines its price in the market.

>impliying i have 20$ in my bank account

So if i get a bunch of high class fruits from here, go to nippon (don't ask about the melons surviving the trip and the tsa) and give qts melons would i get to suck their melons?

this. it's not one of our low class pleb melons, that's some high class shit right there senpai

Your cunt beyond is fucked.

>given a present by man, women should be happy
if anything, that's for something anniversary like a Christmas present

nihonsun.com/2009/07/01/giving-thanks-japanese-style/
>tfw coincidentally I hit this webpage by keywords "Oseibo" and "melon"

>I can buy a melon for 2 bucks here

Wew, no wonder the best gift you can give to someone in there is a fucking melon

I have a tree literally full of grapefruit(because we put ash in the earth and it just got fucking filled with fruit) in my backyard.

I won't be ready until at least june though

You get paid shitloads extra for living there though

>High Class Melon™

Ah yes

>I once almost vomited after biting an apple bought from a supermarket in the UK.