The European Union will never have an army within your life time

The European Union will never have an army within your life time.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/will-president-trump-renegotiate-the-nato-treaty-18647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the autistic screeching they did when Trump threatened to pull out because most of them didn't pay their fair share.

One minute it's "fuck the usa oppressors shut down the bases and get the troops out"

Next it's

"n-no please stay we need defense from russia please don't go"

Like a bpd bitch. In a perfect world we'd pull out and let Putin skullfuck that shitty union. Only Poland is worth saving.

>Only Poland is worth saving.

not etsi as well?

sadly thats true. But for the same reason doesn't know shit about our union.
Every nation must agree to the EU army and with our russian / US proxy states within the Union it will be hard. Compare it to get a resulution through the UN security council, some fag will veto you out

Why would you want a union controlled by bankers and elitists to have an army

You mean like the US?

I could ask the same about the States m8
Or what was the reason for the I. and II. golf war?
Panama? Guatemala? Lybia? Why do you have your special forces in Syria if not for Bankers and Elitists?

Feels good man

>golf war

>golf war
I can see it coming desu trump needs dat land for his courses

NATO can take on Russia easily without the US. The defense budgets of France, Germany and the UK combined are already higher than Russias budget. And thats not even including the many smaller NATO members.
I wouldnt mind getting free US defense some longer but dont pretend you are the only thing stopping the vlads and nicolais

woops, gulf war, sorry
The german word for golf and gulf is both golf, my brain blanced there

I got that. Still funny.

Yes, that's why EU leaders and Merkel begged the US to stay in NATO. You guys use broomsticks as pretend guns for target practice. Russia can roll over the EU easily.

Can't wait for Trump to get us the fuck out of a cold-war relic.

Germany really doesn't have a standing army
Just R&D
More like France Poland and UK

>begged
Could you post a source of that? You do know what begging means right? Or do you perhaps mean the EU simply wants the US to stay in NATO? Because yes, there is absolutely no reason why we would turn down FREE defense

Germanys standing army is somewhat around ~177k active personal and ~15 Million people who did there conscription service and have a small amount of military experience

It can create one pretty fast.

But overall i find it fucking silly that americans hypothesize and fantasize about russians doing something like an fullblown offensive at any point since in it's current state if they would invade us alone they'd crash their economy and isolate themselves diplomatically so hard there ain't coming back. I don't like using german quotes but it's very easy and according to say that Russia in it's current state is just a paper tiger.

>Poland
m8, our army is not small but our equipment is either from communist times or it was sold to us by americans after they used it for 20 years and didnt want to scrap it

Why would we fight Russians?
Germany and Russia are historical friends.
If USA would dissapear overnight, I am sure we could work out a mutually beneficial solution with Russia

>historical friends
Sure, cunt. More like you consider them as your fake friends.

>Germany and Russia are historical friends.
The reason why Russia has been building up for WW3 for years is literally because Germany keeps attacking them.

dont worry, you are our friends aswell

*makes non-aggression pact with russia*

haha yeees we are the best of friends seeeee?

No it can not
Don't talk about something you know fuck all about
Building up a military costs fuck tons of money
Just look at Saudi Arabia or Norway
Both are going at it in different ways and it's really fucking expensive and takes a really long fuckin time
And Russian shit isn't either?
BMP-2s and mi-24s are still good and t-72s aren't that hard to modernise
Polands army is in fairly good shape

Yes it can you dipshit i know fairly well what i'm talking about. It's expensive for sure but currently the equipment and men are there. In a case of strictened political situation any modernized country can muster up atleast a moderate army in 2-5 years approx. And please watch next time who you call uninformed of military issues.

b-but what about poland's ebin space tanks?

can't wait to leave the cancer that is nato. have at them russia

The US will NEVER EVER leave NATO

>this angers the Trumptard

>the us will necer kick the illegal spics out
>they will never ban refugees

start learning russian van dijk

>america pulls out of NATO
>NATO just sits back while China turns america into a rape camp

>chinese military

im sleep pham

>not using Amerifat as cannon fodder

>gimmick vehicles such as the puma that cost more than a fucking tank
>extremely expensive military
>rifle that is going through development and or replacement
>no airforce
>no real helicopter fleet
>tanks are outdated
>atgms are outdated
>population is strongly against militarisation
I am really doubtful they can in 2 years time considering the budget they would need it would destroy there economy unless they somehow start R&D for cheaper equipment now and in 5 years time start producing it which would take around another 5 years
2years is a fucking joke
Also rich>jay

c-cute

>got raped by vietnam
>still thinks he can handle china

lolololol

Even Trump is cucked senpai, he said nothing about leaving NATO. Mattis values it a lot.

>mfw Trumptards hate NATO yet they have no problem paying for Israel, Japan and South Korea's defense

>lolololol
Back to Poland you stupid slav

but we didn't lose vietnam lmao we just gave up and let them win

>great american-russo alliance finally announce_
>rape and pillaging of europe finally happens as it gets BURGER'D and BORSCH'T from both sides

back to the mosque you stupid paki lololol

classic case of being a cuck, zhang.

>win almost all battles and every major enagement in vietnam
>one million dead north vietnamese soldiers compared to a couple of tens of thousands for americans

Fucking lmao. Is this your best example?

>“it's possible that we’re going to have to let NATO go. When we’re paying and nobody else is really paying,

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/will-president-trump-renegotiate-the-nato-treaty-18647

If you don't pay your fair share, then we will pull out.

Considering that personell cost and equipment cost much less than European quality products. It is like gdp nominal and ppp.

This.
Trumpfags dont seem to realize that Trump has no political power and is basically just a puppethead.
That's why he only can rule by decrees, since republicans dont have his back

>muh kay dee
>still lose

lololol

You don't even know how the Vietnamese war went down you utter cretin.

>war is massively popular in the US amongst the public and congress
>nixon gets a peace treaty aigned between the south and north as a result
>withdraw all troops afterwards
>two years later the north vietnamese break the treaty and invade the south after virtually all US troops have left
>only US embassy guards in saigon remained

nice victory pham

>who would win the might of the british empire and the king or farmers with outdated muskets

unpopular*

Are you implying that European military equipment is superior to American? Say what you want about our military, but it isn't lacking for quality gear

>You don't even know how the Vietnamese war went down

you pussied out and lost
vietnam won

pretty simple lebron

Comparing to Russian equipment. Eastern european products are generally cheaper due to low labor cost