Why are Indonesian man so autistic? Seriously...

Why are Indonesian man so autistic? Seriously, every one I meet are weird and clearly struggling to behave in a socially acceptable manner.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/5o7gxci8rOAq.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Netherlands is too different / weirder than their country

>why is every guy from X muslim/hinduist country so autistic?
they don't have much social contact

Asians in general are socially retarded.

It's a high intelligence thing.

See how blacks are good socially?

Gee, talk about projecting

>that hijab knot style
Looks Bruneian.

>Why are Indonesian man so autistic?

It explains Geert Wilders

Are Indonesians known for their intelligence, though?

Also, Ashkenazi Jews aren't really known for being awkward.

Doesn't look Indonesian

its an orc thing, homosexual euro fiery fairy wouldn't understand

I have this feeling that the more masculine dominated a society is, or the less women are valued in a society, the more socially inept the people in western societies will be.

I don't think that it's a coincidence.

If we look at Arabic countries and India, we are quick to notice that the "men" these countries produce are just overgrown children, in many cases very spoiled, especially in relation to their sisters.

An Indian's way of thinking is that of a child. They are "nice", until something wrong happens at which point they act like autists/spoiled children. The way they explore authority is also pretty much akin to the first years of school, where one kid will simply become spastic when the other kids don't play the way he wants them to play. I feel that they feel very entitled and trust in society the way a child does.

Middle easterners/north africans are different in the way that they are slightly misbehaved children. If indians are your spoiled autistic kid, middle easterners are just the child that's not necessarily evil, but not good either, they are just "dumb" in a way. They have absolute 0 critical thining, they live surrounded by other men who never question anything and their basic whims are fulfiled every time. Hunger? Mom cooks. Cold? Dad buys. Horny? Abuse sister, or simply have sex with a friend or a goat because it's not gay if you're dominant (aka feel turned on by boy pucci), etc. Imagine a herd of horny goats, and that's what middle easterners/north africans are like. Problem is their religion wich turns their horny goating around not just justifiable but righteous. They are the wild kid whose parents don't seem to care, whose only guidance happens to be a abused bully (islam).

You see great strides from east asian civilizations because women in those countries are starting to become more valued. In no way expected to have the same roles as men, but still valued just as men for the roles they have.

we don't want europe approval, being shunned is much beneficial for our society.
begone with your queer theory

>I don't think that it's a coincidence
it isn't. because women are hidden from men, they become sheltered and unable to interact with nothing but goats
why bother anyways? their parents will arrange some marriage to them unless they're piss-poor or all the women are taken/raped already

I don't know about Indonesians, as I've never met one, but I think your relation with islam is not as bad.

How is being shunned beneficial for your society?

Disregard that retard.
Seriously, don't believe that his stupid opinion represent our nation.

because being alone force us to work our ass off.
seriously, everything went smoothly before foreigners come except for indians.
not to brag but we have everything to support our survival till we can be independent.
cucks like you deserved to be beheaded and i hate sharia

no man is an island

I don't think you know what being shunned means.

See? This guy IS Autistic!

everything you can offer is convenience tertiary stuff such as education.
famine? we have plenty of food, also natural selection will eliminate the defect from our society anyway
raw material? we also have that
what we need is a bit of hardship.
in hardship, quality will emerge and the defect would be washed away.

What an idealistic bull crap.
Do you want this country's economy to tank like Venezuela
>Implying we can seriously hope on a corrupt goverment to support a seclusive country

They are Indonesian

I was thinking more on the lines of individual migrants in specific european countries, and not relations between countries.

its not idealistic, its based on natural cycle, our economy will be collapsed for sure, but people will start to kill to survive, and guess who will survive and who won't?
tribalism will also collapse because people from more populated region will start to spread and crushed the weakened local tribes.
its a purge we needed

they're ugly, short, dark and gross. what more reasons do you need

we have very low percentage of migrants, even our significant group in netherland is fewer than turks and arabs.

>its not idealistic
Oh, it's nihilistic then.
And a state of Anarchy is the last thing this country need

Alright sorry, a Finnish sure know more about this than I am

>not realizing average indonesian have lightest skin among asean
and our chinese made up less than 3% of total population, yet still have papuan
malaysia and thais is par with us in average because more than 30% chinese population

this country is a failed state, it needs to be destroyed and rebuild.
misery and strive will bring the best of living thing, a nation can't be at the best condition if its people aren't even the best among themselves.
why do retards care so much about how others will see them, look at this guy , this is how they see us currently.
foreigners hate us, why shouldn't we hate them back?

t. Zen Zen

dark skin is not a problem 2bh, we're considered among the ugliest yet we have no problem breeding.
why would you want to be pretty if being ugly still gives you tactical advantage anyway

That is something big to hear from someone on a Chinese cartoon message board.
Cease your retardation.

lol, i don't care if i'm somehow unfit in society and they decide to kill me, because it have to be so.
you, in the other hand, so useless and weak yet somehow entitled enough to have the nerve to think you deserve a living.

Wtf are you talking about? Only an autist like you wouldn't notice the difference on how Malaysian and Indonesian are dressed. Also the face structure is different. Here:

a.uguu.se/5o7gxci8rOAq.mp4

How is that Indonesian accent?

Fugg

>not realizing average indonesian have lightest skin among asean
>caring about skin colours in the first place

becaus e im an artist

>I'm better than you because of my baseless presumption about you

How edgy, autism and imbecilic in one place.

>I'm better than you because of my baseless presumption about you

how ironic that is coming from you

is that so?

jews are known for being a bit autistic

this is what autism brain roughly shape:
we still had caveman in part which process emotional and feels, yet the the cortex are considered, modern

>Baby's first attempt at argumentation
Atta boy

itt: the realest conversation

I follow them on instagram

Asians in general are socially awkward

Also OP are you underaged your english is so bad lol

argument? are we even arguing?
all you're doing here is posting:
>lol, you're autistic
>lol, so edgy
>lol, retard
even pre-schooler can give a better retort

sea niggers are hilarious

Swamp*

I already post the source here 100% that's Malaysian accent. You can ask Indonesian on this thread.

>Denying
>Backpedaling
>Said the guy who start the argument with "Cuck"

>hinduist
there is only one hindu country in the world and thats still 30% non hindu.

Indonesians are incapable of speaking honestly.

do you even read the part before it? why would i need to type them twice?
but yeah, keep going with meme arrows so you can feel you outsmarted someone in, as you said it, chinese cartoon forum

we can, as for example, we don't like your kind

Perfect Indonesians don't e-

they are indonesian with malay accent

>Mad this much
Relax user this is just a Chinese cartoon site, no need to hurt yourself

this guy is pure dutch genetically, retard
do you even know what "indo" means?

Good start, proud of you

>OP says Indonesian men are autistic
>Indons ITT prove him right

this desu

totally indonesian

I want to bang them so bad.

I know right, It's such an embarrassment to have shared the same flag with this guys, but please believe me not all Indonesia as autistic as this guys, I mean, it cant be helped, most people that posting on this board are austistic afterall

don't worry Radja, it's the case for every country here

>Radja
>Literallly King
Ok Pierre

it's only for East Asians,James.

what

Radja means King in Bahasa.
Please update your "Stereotypical Name Vocabulary" user-sama

You're calling him a king

he's one of yours

>one of yours
>mixed
>rejecting national team calls
no

alright

sorry Bang Bang

>Bahasa
Stop using this as a term refering to language of Indo/Malay. Use the full name, please don't be a cuck'd. It's insulting and a mean of disgracing.

>rejecting national team calls
same like this guy, but we can't really blame them, I would have done the same if I were in their position

Raja means King in BOTH Indo and Malay.
Don't be a tard and use "cuck" to the point of its loss of meaning.

>reading comprehension

He meant the use of "Bahasa", which literally only means language

Eh janganlah marah-marah kite orang ni cuman becande sikit je.

Yup, at least use "Indonesian" instead if "Bahasa Indonesia" is too long

Dammit man, Why are you such an embarrassment to our country

Bego

Indonesians are still better than Pinoys.

Here in Italy they call him "Ninja". Why?