Give me one fucking reason i should like the USA

Give me one fucking reason i should like the USA

>arrogant and uneducated
>want to annex their oldest ally in a "friendly colonisation" right after they've been humiliated
>hate the Général de Gaulle because he wants France to be independant
>overreact like fucking childrens when the french gov doesn't want to follow them in an useless war based on lies
>literally see the french people as their dog
>spread the anglo clichés about france all over the world everytime they get the opportunity
>made the word "french" an insult
>fuck everything up where they aren't needed
>are responsible of islamist extremism
>spy on us
>basically doesn't give a shit about anything and disrespect all cultures that aren't their
>also they actually got no culture
>fat idiots incapable of introspection

We should have let you get fucked by the fucking brits in 1778 so you obnoxious fucks would have never existed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IQ3uS33MQc
oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm here. Literal Adonis

They are the best at entertainment. Nobody in the world can put together a show like they do.

that would be homosexuals, actually

They are actively working to destroy the EU

That would be jews, actually

>EU Lawmakers Call for End to Visa-Free Travel for Americans
It took some while, but finally it's done. They are officially worth less than Turks now.

>le pre-Trump American government was anti-EU maymay
love how people tell themselves this so they can feel like they're sticking it to the big bad USA by killing their own countries

Watched it in the news today. I guess it's a counter reaction to all the Trump mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=3IQ3uS33MQc

was supposed to happen in April 2016 but didn't, it's not happening and the fact that they're threatening Trump is just going to make him less likely to change their rules.

>We should have let you get fucked by the fucking brits in 1778

We were fucking the English, bro. The pop-up of the amerilard was an inevitable collateral damage.

>it's not happening
It's most likely happening, the same for Brexit. The parliament was applauding when they came with the proposal.

yeah some old powerless cucks clapped so that totally means all of Western Europe is going to damage their economies so that Bulgarians can visit New York 30% more easily

It will happen because it's unacceptable that they demand visa for some EU countries while demanding free visa themselves. Quid pro quo or get fucked.

And nobody gives a shit about Trump feels.

>nobody gives a shit about Trump feels.
lol he was actually said he was planning to look into changing it during the campaign, but now there's no way it's going to happen because he doesn't want to look like he's caving to EU demands. You better start caring so maybe you can actually get something done in the future instead of just posturing and fucking over member states like the EU always does.

>Give me one fucking reason i should like the USA

I can't?

You ungrateful euro swine.
Using stuff like appliances and clothes and software that was invented by americans and taking it for granted.

So fucking what? Implement visa for them and tic for tac.

Don't give a flying fuck if he changes his mind or not. This is not a flea market.

enjoy hurting your own economy for the convenience of other countries' tourists

>it's unacceptable to treat different countries differently
No it's really not, and we didn't force you to do away with all continental European borders therefore putting yourself in a position where this would be a problem. If you want a one-size-fits-all visa waiver status in the US for every EU member state, just go ahead and let Germany annex you all or whatever the idiot federalists want.

>implying there's a relevant influx of ameritourists here

They travel to Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, places like that. And what does that money represent for those countries economies? 0'0000001%? You could also do the opposite argument and talk about the impact of no euro tourist money going into America.

Cause actually USA is the number 1 tourism receiver country in the world, you know?. And most of those tourists are Europeans.

It will hurt them more than it will hurt us.

The EU functions as a single country when it comes to visas and borders entry from foreigners because we have sovereignly decided it to be so, and so it is. Just like you function as a single entity for the same purposes and no one is looking if you are from New York or from Kentucky. But perhaps we should do that too and ignore your system

You may come to terms with that fact or not. If not, action-->reaction.

most of these points also apply to your cuntry, Pierre

There are literally no Americans working here, except the ones in airbases.

>30-40 Billion dollars ride on American tourism to Europe
>Let's cut it to make a political point

lol

>>want to annex their oldest ally in a "friendly colonisation" right after they've been humiliated

What?

shut up, Bepperl

Its been said many times before that the french hate americans because they're mirror image of themselves.

cuz we're cool bro and shoot guns n shit

In 1956 the Eisenhower administration talked about a friendly colonization of France.

that doesn't make sense

why are frogs so whiny

I haven't found anything on google about Eisenhower wanting to colonize France

stupid, because Google is American

Yeah but we make great movies.

doh! Let me try russian google, yandex.

>no culture
What exactly does everyone mean by this? Is it just:
>le young country no old cathedrals :DDD
It's impossible for a society to not have a distinct way of life.

>we

African Americans

There's nothibg about France that is worthwile anymore. Every city and tourist attraction is filled to the brim with niggers and mudslimes. De Gaulle would be horrified at what France has become.

Looks exactly like NYC

They liberated you.

And? It's sadder in Europe's case because France belongs to the ethnic French people who are Christian and white. Not to fucking North African mudslimes and subsaharan niggers.

But 'tis the fate of all nation. Spengler was right.

Are you suggesting that Spain is not an independent nation?

How much of a lapdog are you exactly?

They don't care to actually look into American culture because they don't care about America

They just want to make fun of us

we were in the way to germany

I'm not sure which is more repugnant - the USA or Russia

Diesel was better than you fucking Mudslim. I'll glad help real French kick your teeth in.

If we wanted to go to Germany there was nothing stopping us from hitting Hamburg instead of Normandy

But you don't care because French Nationalism demands you demonize America

So even if? They also helped rebuilding Germany out of their own interest, yet the German people should be thankful for that.

>yet the German people should be thankful for that
They shouldn't and they aren't

>Marshall plan
That helped a lot desu.

Under Trump what's the difference?

>Landing in Hamburg

Yes, or in Pomerania too. Shortest way to Berlin. What could possibly have stopped the mighty burger?

Cuz our forefathers spilled their blood to save your forefathers sorry assess and those debts can never be repaid. Got that, you ungrateful swine!

This, also we are the most charitable people in the whole world. Fucking frogs, I swear

Cool, I don't care

Stop grovelling

Easter Celebrations and powerful Kinder Egg charms buried on the northern shores of Germany and throughout Scandinavia

>enjoy hurting your own economy
>from a brit
top kek

The only reason to visit Europe these days is for business. Otherwise, no one really wants to go visit your Muslim infected slime holes.

Ching chong ping pong?

ho ho
ching chong ping pong
dicksuck fuckfuck

why does yurup hate us so much

it's weird 2bh

I tried to say something nice about the USA and in return i was told to "stop grovelling". Some Americans don't even want their country to be liked.

There's a difference between saying something nice and trying to defend us from foreigners

We don't need you to fight for us

It was an insult loooong before Yanks started hating you

success breeds jealousy

>>are responsible of islamist extremism
Wew lad

Are first foray into that was at the behest of Brits, and the first president refused.

Because all the good shit that America did which you guys expect us to love you for happenned two generations ago.

America doesn't expect you to love us or like us at all you dooderbutt

>Arrogant
>France
lel

>uneducated
We get better scores than you and sweden
oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus.pdf

>want to annex their oldest ally in a "friendly colonisation" right after they've been humiliated
What are you talking about? you mean how de gaulle went all trump shit and kicked America out of france after having saved your ass.

>hate the Général de Gaulle because he wants France to be independant
Ungrateful, useless peace of shit. He just walks to paris at the last moment. He didn't do shit. Without America, he would have eventually gotten captured and executed.

>overreact like fucking childrens when the french gov doesn't want to follow them in an useless war based on lies
cowards. Nothing new.

>literally see the french people as their dog
Not me. I never use dogs as derogatives.

You made that yourself, you ungrateful, and arrogant ass.

>are responsible of islamist extremism
sykes-picot.
Jihad has been called multiple times, and islamic extremism started way back, and only got serious after the soviet invasion of afghanistan, and the british creation of Israel.

>spy on us
spy on me

>basically doesn't give a shit about anything and disrespect all cultures that aren't their
again, coming from a french. hahaahaha.

nice

The Visa-waiver program pre-dates the EU.
It's not our fault that you decided to create this Union, WHICH IS NOT A COUNTRY, and then act like you are a country.

Unless you become a proper union of countries, then you won't get treated like one.

Also, all those countries that are blocked by the US aren't even in the schengen area.

The treaty/vote is nonbinding.
It's only a token vote to lift opinions on the EU by EU members. It's domestic politics, by taking it out on a foreign country.

This is what pretty much every shithole does. They mention the CIA or the US, to try and unite their people behind their shit.

Also, Brazil tried doing the same. Putting visas on US citizens to get the US to remove visas on their citizens. DIDN'T WORK.

France is the top tourist destination, not the US.

>all those countries that are blocked by the US aren't even in the schengen area.
Poland

opps. Except one.
Still how fucking hypocritical the Yuropoors are being.

Talk shit about US not allowing free movement, and then 3 out of those 4 countries aren't even allowed free movement within their shitty union.

We don't need Americans to sink the EU. We are getting better and better at it every year. US does what is in the US interests. You don't want others to rummaging through your things? Vote for stronger EU, build stronger, safer Europe. American are bros, we are just being pushovers sometimes.

europe will never unite. it took a brutal civil war for my country to unite, and even 150 years later we're still feeling the effects of it. EU laws are tearing the continent apart

Amerishits are not humans.

I'm not that optimistic about EU's future myself. Although, humanity prooven to do unexpecting amazing things now ant than. And it would be good for us and for you guys (especially with the Chinese shadow growing).

Why should we care if you like us? Like you said, your people are just pets to us anyway.

>Butthurt Frenchies mad that they can't go annexing nigger countries anymore like they used to.

Mmmmm, delicious.