Red vs Blue

>Red vs Blue
Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amchMwPZYAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In what universe would india be blue if russia and china were red, in what universe would europe be red if russia and china were red.

If UK is blue, then we are blue

Fuck Europe

China and India fucking hate each other, are you serious?

You should have mentioned Pakistan and India being on the same side, which is stupid. Pakistan always sides with China.

Blue because they don't have Germ*ny

But lets say that universe exists, india, japan and brittain would be gone in days because of their strategical disadvantages. And then it would be an unfair fight in which the rest of the blue territories get annihilated.

Blue
We have France so we would end up surrendering

Any side without Germany automatically wins

red has like 5 times blue's population

haha, pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=amchMwPZYAY
Dante.

They hate eachother and yet china is india's largest trading partner. Also they both have great relations with russia.

Germany just had shitty allies in the past

>WW1
The sick man of Europe (Ottomans), the shittiest European empire ever (Austro-Hungarian). Bulgaria did its best but too small to make any sort of difference.
>WW2
Worst ally in history (Italy), suicidal idiots (Japan).

If they had good allies, Germany would be unstoppable. They nearly solo'd Europe twice, and already rebuilt their empire.

No one wins you idiot, we all die

america can single handedly all countries

can single handedly what

Is this the famous Australian shitposting ?
Looks fairly sound to me.

Yes.

>Also they both have great relations with russia.

Israel has great relations with the US. The US has great relations with Saudi Arabia. Clearly Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies.

red loses because they'd die laughing when the uk tries to invade the mainland before the usa even arrives

america vs the world america still win

White.
I bet these Atlantean fucks strirred this conflict in the first place. God, I hate those fishy fucks so much.

>strategical disadvantages

How?
With Pakistani territory combined, the Indian subcontinent has good defences, with mountains all around accessible only via few high mountain passes.

>kikes not in burger ally
ok

Canada.

Blue

what disadvantages a big advantage we had in both world was was the fact we're an island

The emerging nuclear holocaust would clean earth of mammal life

>European Union on the same side as Russia
>South Korea on the same side as North Korea
>That Greater Brazil
>That tumour on East UK
>Sri Lanka
>Vietnam

I didn't know Sri Lanka is part of China
I thought part of UK for sure