222 people has been killed by the police in USA this year

>222 people has been killed by the police in USA this year
>it's only march

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/police-brother-of-man-who-tried-robbing-cop-was-convicted-of-killing-lrpd-officer-in-1993/663781495
wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/2017/02/28/man-40-dies-scene-deadly-force-report/98516576/
youtube.com/watch?v=mDP0Ml8Vr3c
cracked.com/blog/5-stories-that-prove-police-are-just-as-terrifying-in-canada/
huffingtonpost.ca/sarah-e-leamon/police-brutality-canada_b_12474068.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_police_excessive_use_of_force_in_Canada
nationalpost.com/m/wp/toronto/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/toronto/the-life-and-bloody-death-of-andrew-loku
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Abdirahman_Abdi
globalresearch.ca/canada-police-brutality-against-journalists-in-montreal-beaten-with-batons-tagged-with-paint-shot-with-rubber-bullets-and-pepper-sprayed/5459206
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just 222?

>only 222
Holy fuck. Americans, get your shit together already.

the last 15 minutes it went up to 224

Is this a bad thing?

Give it time! The numbers will increase as the weather gets warmer, I promise

I bet most of them were from Florida and looked like this.

if they are killing only criminals i see no problem wih this, really

incorrect

what you monkeys dont understand is that in the 1st world we don't just kill people

how many in brazil?

are the riots still going?

how many of them were white?

> sweden
> first world
Nice try sven, but your idea of justice is too lenient

>people
Nope

That can't be right.

t. bootlicker subservient cuck scum

Every freedom-loving America should be disgusted by the face that police have the power of life-and-death with almost not oversight. Just because they MOSTLY get nigs and spics doesn't negate that it's bullshit and an atrocious overstep of the federal government

>amerikkka

by the fact***
federal and state government***

WHEN THE FUCK DID I GET DYSLEXIA

>niggers and spics

Not people. Don't care.
>most of those are nigger and spics

Post the pictures retarded somalian dick sucker.

>Not people. Don't care.

>these names aren't enough proof that alot of the people killed were white

>want criminals to live

>On July 6, 2016, Philando Castile was fatally shot by Jeronimo Yanez, a St. Anthony, Minnesota police officer, after being pulled over in Falcon Heights, a suburb of St. Paul. Castile was driving a car with his girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, and her four-year-old daughter as passengers when he was pulled over by Yanez and another officer. According to Reynolds, after being asked for his license and registration, Castile told the officer he was licensed to carry a weapon and had one in his pants pocket. Reynolds said Castile was shot while reaching for his ID after telling Yanez he had a gun permit and was armed. The officer shot at Castile seven times.

>won't post the pics or the details of their shooting

You truly are a fucking idiot

I just randomly googled one of the people shot in your picture.

>Police say Gregory Lamont Childress, 44, of Little Rock, attempted to rob LRPD Detective Angela Everett while she was working off-duty at the State Revenue Office on Rodney Parham Road. The incident happened Feb. 24 around 7:45 p.m.

>Police say Everett was leaving the Revenue Office with bank bags, walking to her unmarked police car parked in the parking lot, when a silver SUV quickly drove up and parked behind her car. She told police that a man, later identified as Gregory, got out of the car carrying a handgun and wearing a mask.

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/police-brother-of-man-who-tried-robbing-cop-was-convicted-of-killing-lrpd-officer-in-1993/663781495

DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GUD BOI

Let ne go point a handgun at Swedish police officers trying to rob them. I'd be shot too you fucking tard.

Good riddance to trash. I salute that officer.

>On July 19, 2015, in Cincinnati, Ohio, Samuel DuBose, an unarmed man, was fatally shot by Ray Tensing, a University of Cincinnati police officer, during a traffic stop for a missing front license plate.

t b h I'd be raping women in Sweden, lobbing nades and shooting gang members in Malmo if I was brown too. It's racist for them to arrest me or sentence me to anything more than a year in a comfy ass prison with video games.

>300 odd million people
>222 dead, probably 99% niggers

Let's see your population to rape ration again, Muhammad.

>Shawn Igers, #213

>A Lincoln County Deputy killed a person during, what the sheriff's office is calling, a "critical incident" Monday night.

>critical incident

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Although I love this country I must say it is a fucking piece of shit sometimes.

kek

fuck a good majority of cops and fuck the authoritarian bootlickers who defend them

I don't know man. The site shows photos of several of the victims, and surprisingly many of them are white.

>hur dur people with irish ancestry aren't white

Its 225 now

THE POLICE DINDU NUFFIN

Read the details you stupid cunt. Your dindu was shooting at the officer first. No wonder you rank lower than us on PISA scores now.

wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/2017/02/28/man-40-dies-scene-deadly-force-report/98516576/

>The deputy shot 40-year-old Shawn M. Igers of Wausau Monday night on Lincoln County FF in the town of Corning, according to a Sheriff's Department press release. The deputy responded to a report of a vehicle in the ditch, and Igers shot at him shortly after he arrived; the officer returned fire and killed Igers, according to the release.

Get the Somali dick out of your mouth ponder this: "What would happen if I started shooting a Swedish police officer?"

They'd shoot back you fucking retard.

>B-but fuck da police muh gud boi

>we don't just kill people
t. third world

>Compared to the 325 million people who haven't

swedish police doesn't carry guns

>only 222 people
COME ON AMERICA, STEP IT UP
I know you can do better than this

why are you trying to defend this?
there could be a billion people living in the us, it wouldn't change a thing
225 people killed in less than 63 days by the police is not a healthy statistic

waiting for some shitty "lol refugees go suck muhammads cock while your wife gets cucked by syrians" reply because that's all you fuckers can come up with anymore

yes they do, it's norweigan police that doesnt carry guns openly

that guy was just posted because you said there was no white people being killed

is reaching for your ID also a reason to be shot?

you bootlickers will defend anything lmao

No. I never said that white people don't get shot by the police. I said that most people shot by the police are niggers and spics.

I also said that the vast majority of these dindu's weren't innocent angels who dindu nuffin as well. You do have stuff like the Castile killing, but trying to saying that this is even close to being a majority is retarded. It's not bootlicking. It's you being an uneducated leftist retard.

>55 grenades have been set off in Sweden last year.
>4 JUST this year.

Hmmm, really makes you think

>222 women has been raped by the somalis in Sweden this year
>it's only march

CAN'T KEK THIS SHIT UP

Now sit down and write this on a piece of paper.

"What would happen if I started shooting at a Swedish police officer or tried robbing one with a gun."

Then come back and answer me.

This. Police EVERYWHERE do this shit, not just America.

Fuck pigs

The Swedish policeman would actually apologize for not handing you his gun

youtube.com/watch?v=mDP0Ml8Vr3c

>Police EVERYWHERE do this shit
Except in Canada, France, Britain, Japan, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Finland, Norway, and Switzerland.

>Be Swedish
>Get beat up

>Be French
>Get shot and run down by the hundreds
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones pierre

FUCK YOU BOOTLICKER Police are ALL pigs!
cracked.com/blog/5-stories-that-prove-police-are-just-as-terrifying-in-canada/
huffingtonpost.ca/sarah-e-leamon/police-brutality-canada_b_12474068.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_police_excessive_use_of_force_in_Canada

nationalpost.com/m/wp/toronto/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/toronto/the-life-and-bloody-death-of-andrew-loku

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Abdirahman_Abdi

Retarded dog fucker.

>Check out these 5 FIVE 5 examples of police acting like niggers in Canada over a period of almost 2 TWO 2 decades
LMAOOOO!!!!! I could point to five examples in America from today.

And major reform is now coming to the Toronto police. Bad things happen and we change them. Bad things happen in America and they arrest/mace anyone who tries to protest.

Don't shart yourself while cowering in fear of your cops m8.

>Our pigs are different from your pigs!
Why are Canadians such authoritarian cucks?

>>Check out these 5 FIVE 5 examples of police acting like niggers in Canada over a period of almost 2 TWO 2 decades
All those happened in the span of 3 years pig! Death to police!

>Bad things happen in America and they arrest/mace anyone who tries to protest.
globalresearch.ca/canada-police-brutality-against-journalists-in-montreal-beaten-with-batons-tagged-with-paint-shot-with-rubber-bullets-and-pepper-sprayed/5459206

This is injustice! How DARE you defend this in your country while condemning another! Hypocrite!

>Half his country votes for a party that says they need guns to protect against the government but then turns around and immediately defends the cops when they shoot an unarmed person who followed all directions
#BLUELIVESMATTER

shhh no tears now babby

The vote was rigged! The capitalist western democratic system favors the authoritarian classes at the exploitation of the undeveloped world. We ALL suffer under this system, and it's time to put your petty nationalism behind and unite under solidarity! We're ALL victims of the capitalist system!

#unite

t. gommie

>more people in California then the entire population of Canada
>more mexicans in the USA then the entire population of Canada
>more blacks in the USA then the entire population of Canada
Wow really gives the noggin a joggin. The US has so many people it's kind of nuts

>Not being a communist
>2016

Pshhh, you shitlords are deluded to think you can critique authoritarianism in the US without realizing that Canada and the rest of the west also runs off the same Authoritarian capitalist system of oppression and exploitation of the masses.

>Mexicans and blacks inherently commit more crime
Shhh drink your milk, it's time for your nap Sup Forums baby

My family owns property that we rent to peasants like yourself.

Canadian capitalist hypocrite oppressor btfo!

>Quoting your own posts and claiming I'm BTFO

In the off hand chance you aren't a full blown retard Pajeet I was trying to prove a point about how big the population there is. Fuck you leftist cunts get so triggered so fast you literally resort to simple racism yourselves.

>Immediately uses leftist as a pejorative
>Pajeet
>Triggered
haha you faggots are all the same, like clones.

>major reform is coming to the toronto police

Which won't do shit you fucking idiot. And the second link happened in Ottawa by Ottawa police.

Learn to read and take the dog dick out of your mouth. I never fear cops because I don't chimp out and try to commit violent crimes against them. In fact I got two speeding tickets last year in a right-to-carry state. I shaked the officers' hand and went on my way. So do the overwhelming vast majority of Americans.

>get triggered
>fucking Sup Forums
>get btfo
>fucking Sup Forums faggots
Ok pal.

Damn right, we don't kill our suspects in France. Raping them is more fun.

They hit 230 this night lol x) At least they were black am I right :^)