What is his fucking secret Sup Forums? Is it weed?

What is his fucking secret Sup Forums? Is it weed?

Kek'd a bit to the picture i have to say if i carry out a mission of being honest with the people i don't know on a international board

His devilish good looks and because he's a liberal

damn

When will the madman fug Merkel ?

castro genes

this guy looks like classic psychopath

>tfw you will never be prince william

>that hoverhand

Ivanka likes the BLC aka Big Leaf Cock
She was leaf'd

Charisma inherited from Castro

>william is 34 and looks 54
>weedman is 45 and looks 30

holy shit he's 45? wtfff

>tfw weedman couldve been your dad

hot

Weed is the secret to eternal life.

>Hey Chang, I'm taking your sister and cousins out tonight. Sorry, bro, we don't have any room in the car for you. Maybe you can tag along next time. Don't worry, I'll bring them back in one piece. See ya later, bro! Don't forget to vote Liberal.

Hey Abdullah, I'm taking your sisters out to the mall. Don't worry, they'll be safe with me. Unfortunately, we don't have enough room for you in the car, but maybe we can catch up next weekend at the barbeque. Later, bro! And don't forget to vote Liberal.

>Hey, Dimitri! I'm just at the parade with your sister. It should be finished in another few hours, but afterward we might grab some souvlaki for dinner. Don't worry, I'll drop her off later tonight. See ya later, man! Don't forget to vote Liberal.

French superior genes in new world

>Namaste, Pajeet! I just had a great lunch meeting with your sister. She had a lot of interesting things to say about Indian issues. Anyway, I invited her for a dinner meeting so we can get some more work done. Maybe next time you can tag along. Take it easy and have a great weekend, dude! Don't forget to vote Liberal.

Yo, what's up, Jonathan! I just ran into your sister and her friends. What a coincidence! Anyway, we all decided to head out for some drinks later to discuss women's issues. Maybe next time you can come along. Anyway, talk to you later, bro! And don't... forget... to vote... LIBERAL!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS