Brazil or Mexico

Which country would you choose to live in for the rest of your life

> you got a gun, you can shot in your arm or you leg, which one do you chose?

>i choose death xDDD
>mexico because i can move to the us lmao
>brazil because bunda kek
/thread

I'd rather not.

Brazil, Rio if possible

Mexico

Better question, if you could change history to either have the Empire of Mexico or the Empire of Brazil survive to the present, which would you choose?

Mexico

Brazil because why not?

Mexico
Mexico

Can I just stay in my cunt?

Mexico, maybe being under their rule would of have been better who knows?

I would kill myself at the airport.

Yes you can

Hmmm

Empire of Brazil

Mexico. It is close to the US, has some actual culture, and there are fewer black people

Brazil, but only in the South
Mexico

Leg of course. Are u stupid?

... aren't both pretty much the same thing as today's versions?

the "empire" part is just a meme, you know, like the japanese "emperor" they didn't constitute real empires.

Porto Alegre and Curitiba are one of the most dangerous cities of the world

Brazil, RS near the border with urgay.

As far as I've seen, monarchies tend to be a bit more stable than republics

Seen where

Merriko.
Just kidding. Brazil 4 life. Rio de Janeiro here.

Japan, the European monarchies, Thailand

What's worse? Brazilian favelas or Mexican cartels?

mexico is a big desert and brazili is a big jungle. yuck!

Define worse.

Which one are you likely to be killed by?
Which one are you likely to meet more often?

mexico
>more expats if I'm homesick
>mountains with snow
>language sounds a lot better
>fewer blacks

>forgetting about Best Mexico

Brasil.

Florianopolis, aqui vou eu.

I think you can use google for that. If I answer you people will just call me butthurt or something.

I've never seen a white Mexican before but I've met a white Brazilian. so I choose Brazil.

2bh that's the only part of Mexico i like, would like to visit someday

You can live well as fuck here if you are an upper middle class person t b h

2700 reais é muito ou pouco?

Any place in Brazil that isnt Rio de Janeiro, North region or Northeast region is better than Mexico.

Você fala de salário? É um salário bem modesto pra falar a verdade, mas se você mora sozinho dá pra se sustentar com essa quantia, só não espere que você vai poder gastar além das suas necessidades básicas a qualquer momento

No I won't, tell me.

Brazil because the cities appeal more to me

1. Favelados
2. Cartels

i googled curitiba and it looks safe

Brazil.

Seriously tho, you'll only get killed on both countries if you're a fucking junkie degenerate or go to any favela/cartel area.

I'd rather hang myself by the balls with a barbed wire than ending up in Brazil or Mexico.

Mexito

Mesita

Left - Mexico
Right - Brazil

Left - Chile
Center - The Andes
Right - Argentina

Big cities in Brazil have the same fucking problems, no matter the region. What will change is the problem intensification, just that.
If you wanna see a true difference between the regions, you must see through the small cities development. The South's small cities are pretty safe, completely different from the Northeast's small cities.

~looks~

One day I will understand this butthurt with Rio.

You wouldn't notice much of a difference from Portugal, except they have plenty of jobs available in Floripa.

If the shithole neighborhood had some improvements, it looks exactly like the usa.

kek

Brazil but mexico would be ok the only issue is the language I strongly prefer Br-Portuguese and the women in Brazil but there are a decent amount of Mexican qts just not so sure they would like em (although most chicanas seem to like me)

I'd probably want to live in a lesser known city in the Sao paulo state or something like Santos on the cost
good taste

That shit is funny in a very retarded way, like
>more likely to be in prison
S-Sure.

>more money on health care
>literally "free"
You can sure die waiting tho

São Caetano and São José dos Campos are top-tier cities desu.

England of course

>I'd probably want to live in a lesser known city in the Sao paulo state or something like Santos on the cost
The entire coast of Brazil is shit and filled with niggers and favelas. Everything north of São Paulo, countryside and coastline, is absolute shit. The countryside of São Paulo and downwards are okay.

Well i'm a mulatto myself not really looking for a white place to move to in latin america
but I'll take your advice anyhow
>São Caetano and São José dos Campos are top-tier cities desu.
Thanks i'll keep that in mind

Don't know about Brazil, but in Mexico you're probably not going to get into trouble unless you look for it. There's plenty of people in the drug business now, so you'll probably meet them more often, but they won't do anything.

Most of the cartel violence is with other cartels, trying to gain control over passages and shit.

Brazil to meet my boyfriend

It's more dangerous than Rio tho

Describe him or post pics

No Estado de Santa Catarina é pouco. Tem que ganhar mais de 5.000 pra não viver como pobre.

>Isla Holbox

There was a stoner dipshit in my CAD class who was convinced this translated into Hotbox Island and that Mayans pioneered hotboxing by smoking weed and chocolate in steam rooms.

>Rio
That is where you fucked up, famalam

Maybe living in a first world country he doesn't think too much about getting shot

Kek the same here but the health care is getting better, at least here in my state

As a Queenslander I'm probably more huehue inclined

Brazil.

-Barra do Quarai
-Quarai
-Santana do Livramento

One of those, probably the first one since it's a small town with like 6000 people in it.

The good thing is that I can be in Uruguay in 5 minutes

Brazil. It has potential still.
IIRC it started out good and lasted for a while versus Mexico which lasted two years unless you count it's successors which started with Santa Ana's retardation and losing Texas. For the Mexican Empire to work it would have had to been inherently different from the start.

Mexican Empire was GOAT that's why masonic Santa Ana orchestated a coup to get Iturbide killed and disolved it right away.

Iturbide was a faggot and so was Santa Anna.

Br

More like Queerlander

What about Maxi?

He was ok, but Napoleon III was also a faggot.

The north coast of São Paulo is really good. I would love to live in Ubatuba, Maresias, Ilhabela or Bertioga. Ilha Comprida is a good choice too, but the population is about 10.000 and the beaches are a little unsightly.

Brazil

must be kidding...

Brazil

but only in the south ('cause you know... south Brazil, best Brazil).
specially Rio Grande do Sul or Santa Catarina 'cause they have similar culture to my count (gauchos, mate, chamame...)...

Mexico is unironically safer and less poor in general but the countryside of South Brazil has nice quality of life and it's also really white.

But you already live in Brazil, cisplatina.

I love my local clinics and hospitals. Fast as fuck, you don't have to wait for hours, pretty decent attention, etc.

Stop that.

>although most chicanas seem to like me
Women don't like you, user. I don't know where you got this idea you forever-alone neckbeard virgin.

Brazil obviously.

Once we complete the wall mexicants will flow South to get into Br instead.