What is the best place in European Union for a white male cis gendered with european citizenship that only speaks...

What is the best place in European Union for a white male cis gendered with european citizenship that only speaks English to live?

Hard mode: reasons that aren't memes

Hardmode

>that only speaks English
>in European Union
I guess there's only Ireland. You should learn German.

>cis gendered
I've encountered this buzzword already, but I refuse to acknowledge its existence

>English speaking
Ireland lmao

It just means he's normal and not transgendered

Don't get triggered so easily, you're not a SJW.

If you wanna be a racist shithead, cause trouble and refuse to accept our values you have to stay in your disopian shithole.

Well aren't you extremely lucky.

So just cause I'm a white brazilian you assume I'm from the south and a racist?
Wow, rude.

Yes because why else would you mention your race in gender? you cannot be so stupid to not know it doesn't ultimatley matter what race gender or sexual orientation you have inside the EU with a few exception such as Poland and Hungary, but no one wants to live there anyway.

go back to portugal

Race always matters.

austria
yes

so progressive and tolerant.

I guess he wants a country in Europe.

heard amsterdam is very anglicised and you have some career options there too

shut the fuck up moralfag

No it doesn't, your education matters

Why don't you move to Poland,Ukraine,Hungary or North Korea and see for yourself how much a homogenous shith- I mean utopia really is like?

Look, we are on Sup Forums. I'm Brazilian (mostly mixed brown country), they were going to ask if I'm black or white in other to answer. You know they would. I know they would. So I answered right away.

You don't need to make a whole speech about it.

Then I am still going to call you out on your shit because you are contributing to shitposting that ultimatley turned Sup Forums into Sup Forums lite.

Racism has no place in a board that celbrates our diffrent backrounds and appreciates every contribution made by any ethnicity and doesn't judge on superficial bullshit.

If you don't like it, deal with it.

This.
If you came here expecting Sup Forums then you need to go back.

>Sup Forums
>celebrates different backgrounds
>appreciates every contribution made by any ethnicity
>doesn't judge on superficial bullshit
ooh, so you're trolling, got it

Schleich dich wirklich nach Sup Forums und lutsch dort deinen Hatschi Strachi bumsti den Schwanz. Ihr trotteln sind im echten leben genauso unerträglich wie im internet

Hm, didn't think about that but Amsterdam would probably be good for an artist too.

I'm not the one bitching, I'm totally chilled, bruv.
I get called a monkey in 9/10 threads I post and you want to pretend race has no place on a board about different races and cultures.

Then don't give into their way of thinking. First rule hasn't changed since 2009 don't feed the fucking trolls.