/éire/

cogaḋ na snáiṫe eagrán

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/47/section/16A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

Old thread was dead anyway. This yank thread will be acceptable.

now that nationalists and billies are (by my count) equal in stormont, how will the first minister be decided?

manema denzel curru

denzel curry #WOKE af faм
my animes
mu mu muthafuck my animes

tfw Unionism will be extinct in your lifetime

ultinate is on now

prods BTFO

wonder if the neighbours will complain
theyve never done so before i shpose
whoops wrong pic

>whoops wrong pic
I prefer the first one.

Evening gents

How are we this fine night?

vaping my vape pipe, as it were.
and yourself?

can you not tell the difference between 28 and 27

hint; the party with 28 is larger
they will get FM

yeah but the largest party of the largest grouping gets the FM.
both groups are equally large now. so how do they decide?

>american number comprehension

Ignore him, he likes to post bait in every general for (you)'s

No you idiot.
It's "you versus the other guy", not "you versus yourself in better shape".
You'd understand if you were actually Irish.

let me just humour you anyway;

even IF the DUP and SF had the same number of seats (they don't, DUP has 1 more), the DUP would still get FM because they have a slightly greater share of 1st preference votes which is the official tie breaker

(4)The nominating officer of the largest political party of the largest political designation shall nominate a member of the Assembly to be the First Minister.

(5)The nominating officer of the largest political party of the second largest political designation shall nominate a member of the Assembly to be the deputy First Minister.
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/47/section/16A
there are 39 nationalists and 39 unionists. therefore there are no largest political designations.

sick of rap so now i'm gonna listen to bro country
r8

I swear I had an image that was loads of panels of a yank pretending to be other countries

Was it a Polandball one?

I believe so, yes
[spoiler]this image usually catches one[/spoiler]

>the largest political party of the largest political designation

you counted the DUP, UUP and TUV which adds to 39. You forgot to count the 1 independent unionist MLA , Sugden of E. Derry, which brings it to 40. She's officially designated as unionist.

Unionists are the slightly bigger designation. DUP are the biggest of them. DUP get FM

ahhhhhh that makes sense now.

Different American here, do they not need a majority coalition to form a government in Stormont?

northern ireland has power sharing. the two biggest parties are forced to work together essentially despite hating each other. the reason for this is half of the population differs radically from the other half. so we have a first minister and a deputy first minister, but they have equal powers
what is supposed to happen is sinn féin will form a coalition with the DUP, but they might not do so if foster doesnt resign over the RHI thing. and if they dont everything goes to hell.

I promise you one day I will rule ireland with an iron fist. Everyone in this thread will kneel before me for making fun of me.

Fleg

chtupid yank da ze

Ma and da grew up in Catholic schemes. They're very working class, and not the smartest of people, but I still love them.

Still wish I was born into a middle class family though. I sometimes get insecure about my background.

Anyone understand this feel?

no
t. working class hero

>Swissyank thread
Get the fuck into the real thread

nice dead thread

some say the devil is dead, the devil is dead, the devil is dead
some say the devil is dead and buries in killarney

[spoiler]THIRTY[/spoiler]