Brazil has 21 of the 50 most violent cities in the world

>Brazil has 21 of the 50 most violent cities in the world
>2 of them are from the South
>None of them is Rio
Why do brazilians on Sup Forums shit so much on Rio?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/08/italian-tourist-killed-in-favela-in-brazil-rio-de-janeiro.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/28/tourists-using-google-maps-to-get-to-rio-landmark-enter-favela-get-shot.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746479/Member-Team-GB-robbed-gunpoint-Rio-Stars-warned-not-worth-risk-leave-athletes-village.html
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/ministerio-publico-da-colombia-diz-que-propina-da-odebrecht-teria-financiado-reeleicao-de-presidente-santos.ghtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Success breeds jealousy

it's a bit of a meme city and has serious issues with robberies
Still fun though i enjoyed my time in Rio

why do brits shit on london

Only stupid Brazilians post here

Fake data. Tourists get killed in Rio de Janeiro every month. Most of the """"""""homicides"""""""" in Southern Brazil are cops getting rid of monkeys, because in Monkeyland that counts as homicide, and they need to do that in order to make Southern Brazil look much worse than it actually is. Go on LiveLeak and you'll find 100% of the content comes from RJ and North Brazil. Same shit.

>Tourists get killed in Rio de Janeiro every month
only because they are retarded if you have ever been to Rio it's easy to not get into trouble only retarded white people trying to walk though favelas and drive through random neighborhoods die
Rio is not for people who lack street smarts
I even picked up street whores no problem despite my shit Portuguese never in any danger

That doesn't change the fact that the Brazilian government manipulates the data, specially in Rio de Janeiro for being the tourist center of Monkeyland. It's literally the most dangerous place on Earth and not even tourists are safe. This shit doesn't happen anywhere else in Brazil, not even in the Northeast that's widely known for being an incredibly violent murderous shithole.

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/08/italian-tourist-killed-in-favela-in-brazil-rio-de-janeiro.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/28/tourists-using-google-maps-to-get-to-rio-landmark-enter-favela-get-shot.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746479/Member-Team-GB-robbed-gunpoint-Rio-Stars-warned-not-worth-risk-leave-athletes-village.html

Every single week we check the news and there's something about tourists having a bad time in Rio de Janeiro. They get mugged, raped, murdered, kidnapped, you name it, but no, according to niggermonkeyzilian standards that's perfectly safe and normal.

Stfu Luisão.
Rio is great.

>Tourists get killed in Rio de Janeiro every month

Froudakis? evil Greek blood!

I wish I knew, really. People like to mock even the way we speak, but everytime I'm elsewhere in Brazil I feel like cheating when speaking with my accent. Girls simply love it, It's funny seeing their bright eyes when I speak about my life in Rio.
>Every single week we check the news and there is something bad about Rio
Because what happens elsewhere doesn't receive the same attention, not even São Paulo.

>more than 50000 brazilians are murdered every year
>that's the size of my entire town

Because Southamerica is shit in general, but since Brazil is the boss of Southamerica, the boss gets more shit, and rio is the most famous city there, so they get more shit than anyone there.

>the boss

Brazil is only the boss of the commies

>How to not make sense. The post.

>tfw I believed the anti-carioca propaganda my whole life
Thx for the redpill

And those commies unironically elected your current president.

g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/ministerio-publico-da-colombia-diz-que-propina-da-odebrecht-teria-financiado-reeleicao-de-presidente-santos.ghtml

spread your ass to the boss you fuckin amerindian countries except colombia

Even through brazil is a complete monkey-ridden shithole one can't deny we are the boss of this bigger hellhole that is south america. More funny than a delusional br is those hispanic filthy that cant accept the truth

>tfw your name will never be Guilherme Schilling Pollo Duarte

nice.

We have 2 bosses, Dollar and Yuan, bye.

It's because Rio represents Brazil on a global level and this makes our autists pissed off because they want you to think Brazil is about touristic cities that have a German themed architecture.

>because they want you to think Brazil is about touristic cities that have a German themed architecture.
those cities are cringey as fuck though
to be proud of that fake shit is to have no fucking self worth

Good job my friendo.

t.Carioca

This place has a bias for shitty little towns or rural shitholes.

i noticed it's kind of gross at first i fell for the memes till i remembered i hate small towns

I'm in Rio de Janeiro right now. It's pretty damn nice here. I just avoid favelas, carnaval and shit like that. Sometimes thugs appears and rob people. That's a fact. But on my route it only happened 5 times. I'm 35 yo. For some reason the middle class (most of those faggots who access Sup Forums from my country) hates the poors. Some even want them to suffer and die. It's fucking nuts. It's cultural.

Americans also hate the poor just not as much as Brazilians do