ITT: People whose countries are going to hell

Many of you hate America and want us to suffer...and now you've gotten your wish. It feels awful living under the Orange Retard. He's allowing corporations to pollute our drinking water with no consequences and abolish the agency that protects us from other forms of pollution, and his stooges are going to absolutely destroy our healthcare system at the same time. Let's not forget that he also sucks Putin off whenever he is not ranting on Twitter instead of actually leading our country.

>He's allowing corporations to pollute our drinking water with no consequences and abolish the agency that protects us from other forms of pollution, and his stooges are going to absolutely destroy our healthcare system at the same time.

that's what you get when you are as retarded as to want a free market, you dumb capitalist pigs

He didn't even win the popular vote.

but still many of you support that appalling policies huh? hating other countries.
you just get the consequence.

make your country a proper democracy then
your system is retarded as fuck

Hard to do when half the country is filled with (((Southerners))) who are worse than your Peronists.

>worse than your Peronists

what makes you think peronists are bad?

At least your Southerners have the excuse of being inbred, uneducated, and gullible. What excuse do the coastcucks have for intentionally trying to destroy their own nation?

"Country" is never something that can exist forever
It will collapse eventually, and then reborn
So why don't you tell yourself the New America will be better?
At least this work fine to me when people are freaking out abot China

Honestly everyone is either retardedly behind the guy or a drama queen like OP. That's the real travesty in this country, nobody wants to look at what's actually happening, which in the case of Trump is a pretty mixed basket.

Can someone explain to me why struggling low income families in America thought they could stick it to the 'corporate elite' by electing a billionaire who filled his cabinet with billionaires? I'm not even memeing I've just been curious about this but have never asked

I think it was mainly politics. Hillary was shit at appealing to those who were pretty ignored during Obama's presidency, so they chose the only other option in hopes that it would turn out better.

I still don't understand the fervent hatred towards Obamacare myself though.

thats how populism works. the reality doesnt matter there. all the poor want to do is escape from "their" reality and feel like part of the riches as winners. that orange fatfuck at least has made them dream of it.

Struggling low income families are undereducated

Undereducation makes you stupid

Stupid people vote Republican

Republican policies underfund public schooling, making people undereducated

Southerners/Midwestern conservatives literally vote against any form of decent public education and the development of critical thinking skills for the lower class and peddle the myth of trickle-down economics. They also easily play up racist fears of welfare/healthcare subsidies only going to black people and minorities when in reality it would help many poor whites just as much if not more. Honestly Reconstruction did not go nearly far enough in killing the mindset of the eternal Southerner, and we are paying for it today.

Sounds like the PRI party but less evil.

You guys sure do love to box people up huh?
If you want Dems to actually win like I do then maybe you should stop attacking people. It's one of the reason's Trump won in the first place.
Calling people stupid or downplaying their decisions only serves to turn them against you.

t h i s

yanks didn't kill enough

fuck off with this pussy liberal shit of "stop being mean to people who don't respect you :((("

right wingers deserve death, miss me with that above it all shit, trump won because people are stupid and if you voted for him to spite people who were mean to you on the internet you were probably stupid enough to vote for him without that encouragement

Voting not only against things that benefit you, but for things that are actually highly inimical to your health, education, and general well-being, can only be seen as stupid. I mean for fuck's sake, many Trump voters had no idea that the ACA=Obamacare when a simple google search would have confirmed that, and are actually -for- polluting the streams that they get their drinking water out of.

I didn't vote for him dipshit, I'm a registered Democrat.

I'm also a person who actually sees how our elections work, instead of just attacking the other side like media and politicians love to get everyone to do.

Open your fucking eyes and realize that your own hatred won't accomplish anything for anybody, especially yourself.

the only solace i get out of this is that so many republicans in welfare recipient red states are going to die because they voted against their own health

every death brings us closer to civilization

If they're so stupid then shouldn't it be easy to win them to our side with some simple rhetoric?

For some reason every fucking Dem candidate over the past 20 years besides Obama and Bill failed at this. Maybe if they stopped coming off wrong to people then they could win.
I live in a fairly red state, I know how the "idiots" you're talking about think. They like to vote for people who can give them hope for a better future. Trump (Somehow) managed that.

so like i said, above it all centrist, you respect people who don't respect you, it's fucking pathetic. "we just need to be nicer to people who would otherwise vote to destroy our nation out of spite!!!" no we need to be cracking their skulls on the fucking curbs

i was illustrating a point, not saying you personally voted for him, and my point still stands

>I live in a fairly red state, I know how the "idiots" you're talking about think.

I LIVE IN NORTH FLORIDA

i'm literally surrounded by this shit daily, literally every day of my life, stop acting like you have some greater understanding of it because your beliefs are incredibly typical of the naive centrist who thinks appeasing right wingers will turn them left

they vote red for generations, they always have, you think being nicer to them in the internet will change anything?

>we need to be cracking their skulls on the fucking curbs
ah yes, the tolerant left

I'm not a centrist, I said i was a registered Democrat. Don't you read? Or is your antifa head just too filled with pitiful spite to think?

People are allowed to think, and vote how they will. Thinking any other way goes against what I believe makes this country great. Regardless of what some orange bloated fox news watching grandpa says.

>ugh so much for the tolerant left!!

the american democratic party is centrist at BEST, center right at worst

you seriously think you're a fucking leftist for being a democrat? i'm howling

I think actually debating people instead of attacking them has a higher success rate in winning them to your side, yes. Please argue that point against me. PLEASE

Every Democratic Candidate who treated the people like adults and wasn't a complete bore like John Kerry seemed to win.

>why is the left so mean??? all I want to do is yell about niggers and destroy our country, why can't they just respect that and have a civilized debate with me?

>his only rebuttal comes from 70 years ago and from a different country
lel

>this thread

So you just hate both parties then?

Let me guess. Jill Stein was your gal?

>I think actually debating people instead of attacking them has a higher success rate in winning them to your side, yes. Please argue that point against me. PLEASE

>I literally believe we should debate people who knowingly vote for man who the KKK endorsed and bragged about sexual battery, and whose supporters literally support genocide

I wish you knew what a walking meme you are

White people fighting each other over a reality TV star is very sobering. Maybe of the left voted every 2 years you would have something to fight about.

The leader of the communist party endorsed Hillary. Trump disavowed the kkk multiple times

>so much for the tolerant left!

lol no, I'm a registered dem too, being a registered dem doesn't make you a fucking leftist though

i'm a demsoc, but who the fuck am i going to vote for? my vote isn't for the democratic party, it's against even more regressive policy, that's how a two party system works, welcome to reality

Tbh, I was willing to compromise and be nice to conservatives before this election but it is clear they no longer give a fuck about what I think or what anyone who is not part of their weird Christo-corporatist cult believes. They made no attempt to work with Obama at all for eight years despite him watering down the ACA to try to appease them and now they're replacing it with their bullshit. Fuck them, no more compromises, no more pandering to their backwards shit.

>The leader of the communist party endorsed Hillary.

I am 100% ok with this

>Trump disavowed the kkk multiple times

The KKK still supports him

I wonder why

That's... not really debating my point over the effectiveness of debate rather than mud slinging...

Actually it's kind of more mud slinging... Dear god I hope my fellow liberals get over this in time for the next election so we don't die a slow death from violating Goebbels Law.

>gib meh muh free sheleks you fucking white cis bigots

Godwin's law*
Fuck I failed.

>Trying to debate with conservatives.

Lol, nah, it will never work, what we need to do is win over independents. If you want to try arguing with conservatives go to Sup Forums, they say anything that doesn't agree with them is a spook.

>a literal communist
Ahh okay

>tfw thanks to 40,000 americans from ohio and 5 other irrelevant flyover states europeans are starting to wake up from their post-WW2 stupor and shake off the chains of american hegemony.

>A Russian likes Trump.

No surprise there since he's a cuck for you.

Thank God you don't live in the first world Russia

50% of conservative attacks I generally hear are attacks on the (unfortunately often) shitty dem candidate.
In other words. I think if we put someone who isn't complete garbage up there again then we have a chance. Maybe somebody like Tulsi Gabbard. She understands the need to try and cooperate like Obama did, and she's fiery about what she does too.

I think your party may be Fucked as evident by

>Dear god I hope my fellow liberals get over this in time for the next election
Why would they, when the right wing has shown that sustained obstructionism over a decade actually works? Obama got cucked during his presidency, and with ACA set to be repealed his legacy is in tatters.
It's hard to fault the left for taking this to mean that petulance and stubbornness is the only way forward.

Can't wait for untold millions of European deaths, it happens every time Europeans aren't under the control of a hegemon.

>Napoleonic Wars
>Countless conflicts in the 19th century
>WW I
>WW 2

If you give a Democrat an inch he will definitely take a mile

It's not fucked. It's just a bunch of edgy high school grads who think they're communists. I have a friend who I talk to who is just like these guys.

If I'm wrong in my assessment of them then so be it, my fault, it's just what I'm used to dealing with.

I think part of the anger comes from what happened under Obama. How the republicans blocked him around every turn. I just believe that if we pulled out heads out of our asses collectively then we could get what the republicans have atm, control of the government.

>Dear god I hope my fellow liberals

you REALLY don't see what a walking meme you are do you

if the people you want to be nicer to got their way, they'd beat the fucking shit out of you

You're right. I don't blame people for thinking that way. I just get upset when all rational thinking goes out the window. My own party has seemed to devolved into the same bullshit that originally turned me off from right wing thought.

Maybe when the boomers gtfo of government things could get better.

>american voters COMPLETELY OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL chose a man who ran on a platform of disengagement from the role of world police, protectionism and dismantling NATO.
>f-f-f-fuck you for not appreciating our imperialism i hope you f-f-f-fucking die
Americans not understanding their actions have consequences and that no one likes them? Many such cases!

You could just wait till white people become minority.

>everything I don't like is a meme.
Sorry if my wording is memery to you.
And I'm sorry that you can't help but see enemies around every turn.

>wanting to beat people who want to beat you makes you an edgy high schooler

To be honest, I feel really bad for Americans.
They know that something is wrong with their political system, so they voted for change. Sadly, they dont know what exactly is wrong, so they elected the orange idiot

I think your a nut case but I don't want to hurt you buddy.

>And I'm sorry that you can't help but see enemies around every turn.

you call yourself a liberal

convervatives are extremely vocal about their hatred for liberals, many of them would laugh if you died, and if they came into power many of them would have you killed

you want to be nicer to them and engage them in friendly debate

Sort of does... it won't solve anything unless you straight out purge, and in modern times that doesn't tend to go over well with anybody.

Realizing that is what lets you graduate from being "an edgy high schooler".

If you treat someone as a friend regardless of their ideology, then they will still cry at your funeral.

Building friendly relations is how you can move towards cooperation.

>who want to beat you
bad meme
Leftists have thrown the first punch in literally every single brawl with Trump supporters.

Before killing himself, Hitler's last words were "so much for the tolerant left"

modern liberals have become more and more pointless, unrealistic, and isolated.
sadly you cant stop it. japan was like that.

imo, liberals should take some conservative policies like some of strict immigration ones. somehow they are all for immigrants. they dont realize its also a kinda radicalism.

Yeah, yeah Finland. Keep encouraging us to become more isolationist, I'm sure Russia wouldn't like to make you a Grand Duchy again just like they are happily eyeing the Baltics, Georgia, and Ukraine.

>If you treat someone as a friend regardless of their ideology, then they will still cry at your funeral.

>liberals actually believe this will turn generational republicans to their side

oh my fucking lord this is adorable

That would literaly never happen

before they executed the nazis, they were like "all we wanted to do was kill all jews and you couldn't just debate us? tolerant left my ass"

>If I talk derisively to them on the internet it will make their points less true!

Said, you need to kneel to us if you ever want to have any chance of winning

>modern liberals have become more and more pointless, unrealistic, and isolated.

this

>imo, liberals should take some conservative policies

not this

Mussolini literally had racial laws

>and abolish the agency that protects us from other forms of pollution
The EPA literally created multiple environmental disasters in the past 5 years. Fuck them.

How about the constant threads on /k/ from Sup Forumsluters about the """alt-knight""" that bashed some guys skull with a club. After he got arrested for assaulting someone with a deadly weapon the cries of "he was a good white boi", "he dindu nuthin", "hitting that guy who wasn't using deadly force or attacking him in the skull with a wooden club as hard as possible was self defense", "donate to my GoFundMe page to help defend this felon".

No, you are the niggers.

Why not? They took Karelia back in the 1930s and are going full-on imperialist again. If America totally ignores Europe, no one will bother to defend Finland except Sweden...and that will surely end well. Hell, I give it a 50/50 chance modern Western Europe wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice Poland if it meant appeasing Russia, look at how cucked they are when it comes to Turkey.

>Keep encouraging us to become more isolationist
No need to, you're doing on your own out of your OWN FREE WILL, which is why it's very interesting why you would get upset at other countries celebrating it.

As for russia, it's a meme country that has trouble invading literal failed countries and getting a single diesel powered aircraft carrier from arctic to mediterranean. Americans and their never ending lust for blood are much more terrifying.

I am not an American, but I heard that EPA is the reason that New York isn't a polluted shithole anymore

MAMA THE REPUBLICANS ARE GONNA GET ME MOMMMMA
That's because Italian troops loved Facetta nera too much

You're just as bad as the retarded Southcucks who thought the sky was falling the day Obama was inaugurated in January 2009.

>right cucks get battered by lefties

the weak should fear the strong after all.

>americans think russia = soviet union

Liberals in my country are this retarded they think Russia with a GDP smaller than Italy is some sort of budding superpower that can take over the world

but you wont deny that Trump genuinly sucks, will you?

having a GDP smaller than Italy's didn't prevent them from commandeering your executive branch :^)

The name of the Russian government might change, but its plans for expansion and its lust for world relevance and power never do, just like the Germans.

He isn't out to get people like most politicians. No one is perfect
MOMMMMA RUSSIA IS UNDER MY BED AGIAN MOMMMMA

OP is a faggot desu

Could you please tell what are the good things about Trump?

He wants prosperity. Sorry if you don't understand kraut bro.

>Prosperity for himself and his rich corporate friends.

*Ftfy.

He is literally just a robber baron.

just a bit of banter

When someone's business is affected by all the globalism in today's world they just want to see normal people become wealthy Agian. It will help rich people and poor people

Do you think he will achieve prosperity for the American people?

You only drive people to the right by doing this