I love white nations.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

>implying there is anything wrong with this
Fuck off, Abdullah

I am a Greek

White people deserve to be cucked to death.

there most definitely is

This is a good thing though?

not for normal humans

samefag
go back to tumblr, whale

I know how you feel. After gay marriage got legal, I, a straight man with a loving wife got divorced and now I can't stop sucking gay dicks. Thanks liberals, for ruining my straight life! If only laws would stop me like before.

This happened to me. Gay marriage got legal and i can't stop falling on dicks with my butthole. It is suffering.

But there is you fucking freak

Funny to hear Americans talking about freedom. Do you need the government to stop you from sucking dicks? Why do you care how other people live?

Is there even a country you donĀ“t hate, besides greece?

you make fun of this but the west becomes slowly more retarded each year
those small retarded things add up and before you know it your country will be another sweden

yes

And? What countries?

guess

at this point we fucking deserve to die out, im going to racemix with some non white qt with conservative values so my children wont end up like cucked communists

Slippery slope isn't real goyim!

pedophilia is next on the normalization list

You too dumb to think further. No mental illness means not retard bux and no health insurance monies.

>Italy
>Spain
>Portugal

???

this desu, if i can find a qt negress (a big if) i will make sure my sons (no daughters) have what they need to thrive in the sharia law sjw nightmare future

its bad for normal people and transgender people, it is a mental illness and it should be treated as such so those affected can be properly treated

Or you go to church/sewing lessons/other place you expect your wife to go to find her.

Nope.

Polylove is next. The Muslims will help.
Then probably bestiality, German like that.
Then, play on semantic about kids and consent to lower the legal age.

No there isn't. Trans are actually protesting against it, because it means they now can't get their threatment for free

those girls are the biggest sluts
in fact all women are sluts NO MATTER WHAT and it doesn't matter if you find one sewing in a church like we are in the fucking middle ages, she will also be a slut anyway, they are all like this, don 't delude yourself my brother

Yes, it is quite a depraved world being built in the 21st century

>in fact all women are sluts NO MATTER WHAT
This, only 2D waifus will never betray you

>lets not give them treatment they are actually normal
>highest suicide rates ever recorded

I don't find anything wrong with homos being homos, so as long as they keep to themselves. However, I sincerely believe its a mental illness as it goes against nature.

it means that a rich country like denmark saved some pennies but released subhumans to the public
what a great deal

fuck the spics

But of course they are mentally retarded.
The guy thinks he is a girl or vice versa. What ?
It's a decease from the brain.

>hurr if you aren't a huge faggot like me hten you aren't white
it's because of people like you that people hat white people
just shut up

>it means that a rich country like denmark saved some pennies but released subhumans to the public
what a great deal

no because they couldn't afford surgeries and hormone treatments.

saying such a truth will not make you friends in the new order

well then you have some ugly men in dresses

Why does everyone ITT have to mock the afflicted? Why can't you just leave them be?
It's not a choice, and they deserve your pity, not your scorn

>t. unironically have a sister (ne brother) who has GID

*globalists.

Ftfy. We wouldn't be having this LGBT and mass immigration shit in Europe today if the globalist elite didn't have the power that they already possess, brainwashing students via leftist universities and making them vote more left, for more government power, for more state-dependent immigrants, all this transgenderism and lgbt nonsense to make the already low-fertility white populations even less fertile so they won't reproduce and create future voters who would potentially be against the global leftist agenda, funding leftist media outlets like Salon or Buzzfeed and popularising them among young people so that they're more likely to vote left, branding any white male that holds conservative views with empty terms like "racist" when in turn socially ridicules them by their peers so they won't make their views public knowledge, we need right-wing libertarianism now more than ever, governments can't be trusted.

a lot of those people already looked alt-y

>my awful ideological enemies wouldn't exist without propaganda! meanwhile I'm the purest of mind, uninfluenced and pristine!

You're a Greek ?

nice to see denmark working so hard to become an even bigger joke than sweden

gastrointestinal disorder?

>GID
I'm not even bother to google the meaning of this. Why do these mentally ill fags love to create new acronyms left and right?
Kill yourself.

>Freedom
I fucking hate when faggots use this argument. "Freedom" is not an invitation to degenerate anarchy. You really fucking think the Founding Fathers had mental illness and sodomy in mind when they wrote about Liberty?