Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KqeKikpLQ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=05tW0vVHsgg
gyazo.com/6ad977d246cfb52e5cbc6586b6334709
youtu.be/ehiVVf_OBEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok boys, who would win?

fuck you

depends if Vador's armor could withstand xeno blood. that's one of the most dangerous things about them.

already came to the jav

What should I get from timmies?

First /cum/ country that gives me a (You) i will travel to, name the City lads

what jav

>tfw it is snowing

Surrey

He could make sure the blood never touches him with the force

windsor ontario :))

MDS-829

You leaf cunts are lucky im already going to your country for the Ride The Divide race in 2018 tbqhwy lad familias

I wasn't able to get the poo out.

Fucking hydrocodone side effects.

I will buy a bunch of fiber bars and miralax

Japadog

frig off bud we're full

True. A Queen and mob of them would be rough either way.

Maybe if he was in a really bad mood for a dark side stat bonus. Queenie plus lots of drones would be quite the fight.

Going to find a qt Canadian grill and fill her up with some Aussie maple syrup lad

Anyone else get the feeling sometimes that God is real and they are one day going to burn in hell for eternity?

Get a large coffee, two breakfast sandwiches a double chocolate donut and a ice tea for later. Also order some hash-browns on the side, and a boston cream

is Aussie maple syrup cactus juice

>reading through the recent wikileaks
>CIA are actually fucking retarded and control everything at the same time
They say shit like "dank" and type like 16 year old girls
Im fucking dying

at least marry her so she can leave this shithole

Better practice your hockey if you want to successfully do a Canadian mating ritual bud.

>they
I can't even use correct grammar anymore

where'd muh flag go
Anyways look at this shit

saw bits of that, kind of funny. it's good their office talk isn't obnoxiously formal. that environments are suffering.

The norks need to hurry up with those nukes

Who here has a Meme Degree?
How do I become a part of the Meme warfare division?

Cirno es una baka

REAL NEW

You could always work for the duly appointed government of /cum/.

>military is studying literal meme warfare

i really can't overstate how fucking weird i feel knowing there are military grunts and shills huddling over glowing screens trying to understand why their memes are garbage and Sup Forums makes catchy new ones all the time

>spooks browse Mongolian yurt construction jobsites to find out what memes their actions have produced

The doctor told me I'm going to Die. Where's Die? Do they have good internet there?

no, it's dial up.

Use this one instead

It's 10kb down/1kb up and you can't leave

there are also media people who get paid to browse these sites.

Cause CIA "hackers" are neckbeards and nerds that get contracted, like Snowden.

>tfw the original PSYOP was playing led zeppelin and shooting gooks out of a helicopter
youtu.be/KqeKikpLQ5o

fuck the CIA

>you will never get paid to shitpost on the chan

>looking for jobs
>ran into a navy recruiter
>talked to me about MIC
>somehow I gave him my actual address and phone
>he keeps calling me
what do I do?

>implying
if you work at a shitty company with an IT department so small they can barely keep the email service running you definitely can, it's just unofficial.

the media are dipshits though, im not really concerned about them getting the hang of it

the shills seem to still be terrible at it at well

the military and intelligence spooks, those are the ones i worry about

learn russian and become a putin shill
they pay the post lmao

Follow through the process and see if there's work that actually interests you.

Here it works like job offers/ interviews for work that requires an education. You never know. Just don't sign anything until they're sure because they'll own you.

>off the record, paid shitposting
Are you saying I could be a black ops memester?

literally my situation
and its fucking fantastic

you're worried they'll hijack our memes?

I'm picturing Obama or Tr*mp announcing:
"North Korea has assaulted the US via cyber terrorism for the last time. We have retaliated in full force, the most 1337 hackers and the dankest trojans this planet has ever seen."

yes

James Bond is not much of a thing, but fat neckbeard who joins shaddy sites and keeps an eye on things definitely is.

>implying they wouldn't build a third (or forth or whatever) death star and blow them to bits and bobs

if anyone can, itll be them

but then again plebbits been stealing our memes for years and that place is more garbage than its ever been

>call from work

haha, shant be picking THAT up

wouldn't they just browse on chans casually to get the freshest memes and bring it over to shitty websites like reddit to try and direct a narrative that works in a way they want?

that happens already.

at least it makes them look stupidor when they steal Sup Forums memes and the media calls them racist years later

there's so many pictures people take like this

i generally assume that most of them have enough self awareness to know they look ridiculous and do it as a joke, but it really makes me wonder

i've never really known any nerds in person (not since perhaps middle school)

are there a lot of people who are genuinely like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=05tW0vVHsgg

what if he forgot his favourite light saber key chain on that planet?

>mfw boss wants me in for 8 hours on saturday

everyone does that

but the elder secrets of the memesmiths remain an enigma

reddit stayed pedo friendly longer than Sup Forums did

kek

>his work is open on saturday

>recruiters call my parents because they somehow get their numbers instead of mine
>mother screeches autistically about her babbie can't join because he'll """go to college"""

>My parents think they can just tell my to go to a psychiatrist and I will
>I haven't depended on them for money in 2 years
They're the ones that are looney. lol

What a shitty thread.

>are there a lot of people who are genuinely like this?
There were quite a few in my dorm last year

*posts epic dank meme*
ha ha
what do you guys think?

don't join the military though

the CIA will try and fail in their path for meme control. if you can't understand how they're made, or gain popularity militarizing them is beyond their reach and understanding.

Im about to graduate in CS
I'd be all for it, but I've heard about recruiters lying about where you'll be able to end up

>I spent the entire day doing absolutely nothing
>I have half a day tomorrow before I work the rest of the week

Good post

join the navy and learn to sing

or airforce and go "pew pew pew!" while making engine noises.

Vader, he is borderline unkillable by beings without the force or a similar force like magic (ex. Ki).
The only exceptions that come to mind are time travellers, Master Chief, Deadpool, and the Hulk. All of which are about 50-50 odds

have you guys ever look at r/Sup Forums

they take screenshots of the most generic boring posts and all have a laugh at how crazy Sup Forums is

it's mind boggling

for example, pic related had 1500 upvotes and 60 comments

*posts threat to national security*

Is it normal to hate teachers? I wasn't like this before going to college. I'm not even doing badly, all my teachers like me. But I hate their guts for the way they speak to me.

gonna send an email tomorrow and set up an appointment to switch my major to ENGLISH LITERATURE

FUCK OFF COMEY GO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Shōnen anime, or as you redditors like to call it,"manime," is in fact not the degenerate trash you subhuman scum call "moeshit" (shōjo manga) but instead the attributes of manliness that westerners can only DREAM of

HAHAHA SO RANDOM

I don't know how it is down in the States.

I think you get a few options here but if you sign up for some sort of engineering related thing they have to actually send you to school and train you to do the job. I don't think you can control where you'll be deployed and you might need some fallback career options.

If you're already in school there's no point. Most people join to help pay for an education and such. Just tell him you changed your mind and are looking at civilian job opportunities instead.

hey bud
terrible post, try again

the absolute STATE

gyazo.com/6ad977d246cfb52e5cbc6586b6334709

I think most of them create cringey threads and edit the screencap in some instances so they can get their internet points. Essentially all screen cap stories are some old Sup Forums post with a punchline.

youtu.be/ehiVVf_OBEU

hello

If you hate all of them that's a bit weird. There's usually at least one okay teacher.

I still do everything my parents say without complaint

Hey guys I have a hypothetical question I started thinking about.

I'm a dual citizen of two countries, the US and a certain European country. Now what would happen if I decided to change my name in the US but not inform my European counterparts? Better yet, my Euro country rarely ever allows people to legally change their name without due cause. What would happen if I had it changed in the US but the Euro county refused to recognize it? Would I basically have two identities, my new US identity and my previous name for the EU identity?

>going to reddit
Don't come back

>South Dakota Democratic Party sent me an email inviting me to Pierre
I think it's a trap

>Go inside resturaunt to get something to eat
>Approach the line
>Just as I do a couple of Mexican kids get up from their seats and get in line ahead of me
>Then their siblings and mother join in the line too
WALL FUCKING NOW
They're not even ordering in English ffs

>not occasionally studying normies

they do make up 99% of the population you know, it's interesting and informative to see how they think on occasion

Well you are a faggot

>reddit
>normies
That's facebook you friccin' dip

there's levels of normie

i would agree that facebook is the most normie of normie but there are other forums

It's impossible for us to know. Go talk to that counties consulate or something. Legal stuff isn't a quick answer and it differs everywhere.

If you want guessing you'd be your new name in the US, but still the old name in the other country. Your American identity paperwork isn't in some international database all other countries reference to update their citizens legal information.

>living the nigwalk meme
lel

Went to Subway yesterday for lunch
lady behind the counter had a Hijab
3 Mexicans were ahead of me in line
It took them a shitload of time to order because nobody in the room spoke proper English but me

it makes me wonder if our ancestors thought this was about Italians

If we're going to have another war on terror we might as well do it right this time and start in this nation's haunted houses