TFW it's another episode of my parents yelling at me

>TFW it's another episode of my parents yelling at me

I DONT WANT TO LIVE WITH MY PARENTS ANYMORE.

ROOOOOO NORMANS!!!!

RUUUUUUUUUUU
USUAL IN MY SPACE

install Gentoo

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII my friend

iktf but where am i supposed to go, no education or job experience and im soon a wizard ; ;

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just stab them

You haven't went to university or worked ANY job at 29 years old?!

What have you been doing for over a decade after highschool? What the fuck

>no education
>no job experience

Are you Somali?

I dropped out of highschool kek and no job just NEETing at home
i am half finnish half swedish

I'm a wizard, in between jobs right now
It's the most fun I've had in years

will getting a job cure my depression and anxiety for doing nothing all these years?

Graduated college, quit my cuckwage job. Currently depressed and jobless, feel discouraged when I get interview calls for shit jobs. Never get calls for important entry level jobs that will build my professional career.

I just don't feel like doing it anymore lads.

not a chance in hell

Okay so what have you been doing? Do you have any skills?

What do you do with all your free time?

>I just don't feel like doing it anymore lads.
Marry someone rich.

>will getting a job cure my depression and anxiety
AHAHAHAHA

;_;
im good at wasting time infront of the computer

mostly infront of the computer

Literally what i've been doing for the past 2 months

When did you drop out and how old are you

Do you literally just spend all day on Sup Forums?

Don't reply and learn to ignore them like I did, eventually they will get tired and leave you alone.

senior year in high school i think i was 18

im 29

yes

>ignore your parents
>who you're leeching off of
Yeah what could possibly go wrong besides them kicking you out

Yes. I was a neet like you until I was forced by my school to get a job. Got my first job at 21 and then couple months later quit. You can do low-skill jobs and the only thing you need to do is put effort and ask for clarification when somethings ambiguous.

I'm 20lbs overweight and looks wise I'm pretty average. I'm at least tall.

>do thing
>YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER GOD DAMNIT

stop

So you've literally sat at your computer for over a decade and never even learned any skills with all the information available?

Do people like you even exist?

RPC live with me

i dont understand the question

Do you have enough space for me senpai?

what will be my share of the rent

Are there actually people who have spent over 60,000 hours of their life as an adult and yet have no job experience, no education and never even learned any skills using the internet?

What do your parents say? Do you ever feel bad for your parents?

Il build a cage for you in my living room and force feed you estrogen

Why would you learn skills when you can have fun instead?

user sell your Nordic sperm to Serbian spermbanks. I read an article sometime ago of this gyp looking Serbian women who spent thousands of dollars importing danish sperm from one guy for insemination. In the end she had a blonde hair, blue eyed white baby.

Although since your half Finn I'm not sure if your sperm is worth as much.

my mother is dead and my father doesnt care anymore, i think he is severally depressed

He said he's depressed, doesn't sound like he's having very much fun.

Fuck you faggot

Forcefeed me pharma gear instead

Ok so what's your daily schedule look like?

I just struggle to imagine how it's possible to spend 16 hours a day, every single day and yet accomplish nothing over the span of over a decade. Even worse I'm starting to hate myself for actually spending MY time talking to """people""" like you.

that's just because he might have to leave the house and get a job, without having any skills

if he could stay guaranteed for life, he'd be fine

wake up 12:00-15:00
sit infront of computer until 23:00-03:00

No dude, people aren't happy sitting at home on their computers without any sense of purpose or social interaction

Why not try learning something? There's websites like khanacademy where you could learn a whole ton of stuff by now

i've tried picking up programming multiple times over the years but it just feels pointless and i dont get it

>That feel when i actually spend my time talking to people like you

It's all starting to click now.

there is no purpose
this is social interaction

Goddammit I'm tired of your shitposts. Why don't you use a tripcode so I can filter you? Fuck it, canada filtered by flag.
Also check these

No, shitposting with people you'll never meet again is not social interaction

i feel like i made a real connection with you

You didn't

Seriously though fuck this retarded board and fuck you idiots, I better run before I become like you.

don't leave me

You're going to die all alone. Keep having fun on Sup Forums, it's great fun lol! Funny memes hehehe to distract you from your life

I start surfing chan late 2015 just when the WE WUZ kangs meme started proliferating. Been here ever since and it's getting more bad - every time I use my phone I always hit up Sup Forums for news, memes, random shit discussions. Before that it was apricity and other boards, but chan is definetly more addicting even though I hate jap ANIME faggotry.

I got into chan because of racism, memes and videos on YouTube about it.

thanks!

No problem, enjoy yourself bud

I've been here for 5 years and I can tell you for sure Sup Forums hasn't changed much

Wow that's a nice accomplishment, let's drink to 5 more years wasted on here

aye, but make it 10

I didn't know Caniceians were capable of yelling

>I always hit up Sup Forums for news

lmao, all these questions. are you interviewing him for a local newspaper?

Not him but it's a great place for news
I wouldn't know about half the stupid shit that happens in the world if it wasn't for this place

stop NEETing

do you know that your fellow countryman from wizardchan killed himself recently? apparently he was depressed and didn't want to work. i mean is it that serious that people would rather be dead than coming to terms with "wageslaving"??

That really sucks man.

>wahh wahhh i dont wanna work better kill myself!
Lmfao

>being a neet
How badly did your parents fail you? I have a university degree and have worked since i was 16. I still live with my parents at 23 and have never had a gf but having a job isnt normie tier shit. Its can you even function as a human being tier shit. People with severe autism and down syndrome have jobs and yet you fucking losers cant get one?

yeah, that's literally what they are talking about. i didn't know about them until someone posted a link here to their "depression" thread and the dutch user literally committed suicide online. he was posting minute by minute details as he was mixing chemicals and shit. he then revealed his home town in his last post and it turned out to be real. absolutely insane.

t. normalfag

who cares, there's plenty of fish in the sea

It'd only be better if all those faggots killed themselves because it would drain less of society's resources

There's going to be even more of them in the next generation. Humanity is accumulating lard.

And what the fuck is your problem ? The guy is severelly deppressed and needs a help. Although it's probably to damn late because he certainly wont move his own ass to clinic it't doesnt mean you have to mock him. Its easiest thing to mock peple like this.

You are fucking leaf and there is no worse creature then you in whole universe. You are the pure evul because evil is never conscious of itself. Please go hang yourself you fucking cuck. If becoming weswhater means becoming like you eadterners will always be shitholes.

I did this too desu
I graduated college and didnt like my soul sucking 40+hr a week office job so now I just work part time security
Full time wageslavery is a death sentence and I have no need for the money