youtube.com/watch?v=QrNqDfK0uw4

HAHAHAHA

LOOK AT IT LADS

LOOK AT THE GLORY

lol

Business idea: knock down lots of shitty runt houses in the UK

The left must be smashed

real depression hours

The funny thing? This is middle class....

HOWLING

>bristol
>middle class

nah

I olive in a better house than that and I am a working class northerner lol.

Why are Vancouver girls so hot compared to the rest of the country?

no it's not

that looks like nigger/paki riddled east london

only yank i respect tbqhwy

wonder if all those people who played katawa shoujo in 2011 and decided they were going to better themselves and start exercising followed through

the area thats in isn't middle class. full of students and bohemian alternatives.

t. lives in bristol

>it's a "dad's gf walks into the kitchen in her underwear while you make supper" episode

alri

I'm from here. This is middle class, I know a guy that lived in 14

Lying cunt

can someone switch ireland and canada in this image, thanks

oh yeah? meet me in st andrews park in 20 minutes and we'll settle this 1v1

FOY

from ashley you twat. really want ur jaw smashed in?

ive always wondered what it's like to live in houses like this or an apartment

cold

>make order from amazon
>realise it's wrong thing I was looking for
>cancel it 5 minutes later
>"too late can't do that you gonna have to send it back when you get it now lol haha!"

imagine being 80 years old

you would see the world as all newfags

>work with girl
>she makes more than me
>I do more work than here
>we have a meeting with our manager today
>she gets yelled at
>starts crying her eyes out and we have to delay the meeting

why do they let girls do this in the workplace?

>get accused by ex gf of being abusive and raping her 4 years ago
>believe she is referring to the time we had a rape role play
>she is threatening going to the police
>remain in relationship for months until we break up
>I was 16 she 15

This hapened like a week ago and ive heard nothing since. Even if she goes to the police, I'm legally fine right?

you haven't got the balls mate

Hope you go to prison normie cunt.

>tfw drinking all day saturday because my city dyes its river green for paddy's a week early

cat is curled up with me and purring

why such a dead thread?

you're fucked

jk you'll be alri m8 there's no evidence you did anything wrong

FOY

paki

>girl I work with got an email from our manager having a go at her for falling behind on work
>spends the whole day bitching about it
>doesn't come into work the next day because of "stress" over it
>comes back day after and manager apologises to her

roastie genocide when

want to wash my face but it'll wake me up a fair bit

jelly tbqh

keep getting emails off this weird israeli guy I used to be penpals with but I don't really want to talk to him anymore. how do i politely tell him to fuck off?

anyone remember the cuckio meme

washed my face and when I went to look in the mirror it was melting off

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

add his email to your spam filter, retardo

Fat Cam got up. Slightly hungover from the Lagers he had drank the night before, but he knew it was Friday and that he had a short work day today. He got up, put on his blue trousers and work shirt and reached for a silk cut purple. Dang, the pack is empty. "Fucking Labour" Fat Cam muttered. You see, due to Labour's tax on tobacco Fat Cam could only afford to buy one pack at a time.

He drank some Nescafe instant coffee and left the house briskly. He rushed to his corner shop. "I'll have the usual". He said. "The white and purple ones, and a breakfast roll". He left and lit up. What a relief. The sweet, creamy smoke of the silk cut purple reaching his lungs

He continued on to his work at the Chip and Pin factory. Finishing off his silk cut purple, he discarded the remains in a nearby hedge and decided to treat himself to another. It has been a hard week's work after all.

He arrived at the factory and strutted in like a peacock. His co-workers sighed as he arrived in. They all got to work and it was mostly silent. Eerily silent. The co-workers were afraid of talking out of fear of being reprimanded by Fat Cam, but at the same time they knew the silence would not last for Fat Cam would soon embark on one of his tirades.

"Labour think raising taxes and spending it on Paki welfare will boost the economy. They are seriously deluded and obsessed with hating the rich. They've always damaged the economy and whined about people who are better than them".

the guy who made that did a lot of mental gymnastics

>it's a pain and misery episode

seen this one a million times

No response. Everyone was too afraid to talk for fear of Fat Cam.

"I know you're all secret Labour voters. You disgust me, silent Labour voters are the worst."

One of them responded. "Labour made sure I could get an education. They stopped Child labour. if it weren't for them we'd all be working in a coal mine"

That was it. Fat Cam lashed out at him "There's nothing wrong with Child Labour, Nothing. It was libertarianism which made us great, it's what makes us British. Do you think in the days of the empire people sat around whining about benefits? Of course not"

Nobody said anything, for nobody had anything to say. Machocam, feeling triumphant, went outside and treated himself to a purple. The day continued like this until 4 o clock, when the workers were permitted to leave early.

Machocam left the factory without sayng a word. He was stressed after an hour of working hard on the assembly line and arguing, so he lit up two purples at once and smoked them. The blonde secretary looked at him with a look of confusion on her face, and he winked at her.

He walked home muttering Paki under his breath as he walked past various foreigners, puffing on his silk cut purples and throwing the stubs into hedges as he walked by. On one occasion he decided to be extra bold: He took the stub of his silk cut purple and threw it far into somebody's front garden, on their beautifully ornamented patio. The owner started shouting at him but he pretended not to hear him, and he lit up another purple.

Finally he got home and went on /brit/. /brit/ being obsessed with him as usual, nothing new there. Brit being filled with Pakis, nothing new there either. He sighed and poured himself a Lager and lit up the last Silk cut Purple in the pack. It's been a long hard week for Machocam, but he had deserved this cigarette.

haven't heard this before, WEW/10

youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc

Roll on deodorant words so much better than aerosol

>he doesn't silently scream at least once a day when one of life's major regrets comes to mind
>he doesn't incontrollably grimace when it happens during conversation

is egg man dead yet

She survived though.

getting my by weekly dose of vlogbrothers

>He's not completely fine one minute and contemplating suicide the next after opening a pandora's box of memories from his teenage years

LOL

odds anime
evens videogames

Wow omg you guys are like so messed up!!

chinese gf just asked if i wanted to try m and s
think she meant s and m but i'm not sure, do i bring handcuffs or one of those tenner meal deals for 2?

Both?

Is that Thetford?

Those things will fuck you up, absolute savages

>in the uni library
>overhear a couple of normies start talking about how they go on Sup Forums

WHAT THE FUCK
Is Sup Forums normie central now or something?

Yes.

t. normie

fucking niggers

no

hey is this where the gooks buy all the property

yellow fever looool

The state of Brits

>irish """cuisine"""

My fetish is girls wearing victorian clothing.

mmm delicious
*tilts plate back and lets it slide into my mouth*

Fuck off swissy

Have a period fetish too tbqh.

Particularly fond of fortnights.

but for real. i've been shitposting this image for a week now, and i have yet to get an explanation. do you guys actually eat that? it's the first thing that comes up when i google irish cuisine, and it just looks hilariously bad

vocaroo.com/i/s17JHSLImxVN

jesus

redpill me on galo sengen

washed the sheets for the third time now
growing fond of the orange stains left by the chinese gf

sorry can't help youuu

just made a slice of marmite and strawberry jam on toast an i enjoyed it haha

yes

she been eating sweet and sour in bed again?

more like arsemite and shartberry jam

>growing fond of the orange stains left by the chinese gf

You brits are disgusting

creasing

only Sup Forums and /soc/

"Life is a drug, and in the end, we're all addicts looking for our next hit, but in the end we all meet our own demise... unable to being that needle into our veins; we wash over the shores of uncertainty, turning to ashes and crying out to that nonexistent god with our very last breath "Please god, let me live..." On nature's deaf ears she buries another man. A man without a soul"

I do a lot of writing and this is some of my better work that I wrote last year. Oh and that "god" is staying capitalized. Don't try and correct me unless you're willing to debate, and be forewarned, I don't pull punches.

need a miley cyrus gf

how is /brit/ going to celebrate international womens day?

Fuck a woman.

babestation

>My friends were wondering if we were, like, boyfriend-girlfriend, haha

tucking my willy in between my legs and putting my mums dress on

remember when Steve Irwin was known for more than having died