Daily reminder that if you don't have arm hair, leg hair, chest hair etc...

Daily reminder that if you don't have arm hair, leg hair, chest hair etc...you have low levels of testosterone and heightened levels of estrogen meaning that you're prone to being a faggot or trap. Testosterone levels have been proven to be linked with body hair growth.

Post em'

if you don't have blonde body hair you are not white.

[citation needed]

you're literally a retard

cheeky sneaky binlan

I have ludicrously hairy legs, balls and arsehole/crack, but hardly any arm hair. Explain that.

I am exactly the same, the inside of my arms have absolutely no hair but i have the legs of a hobbit

ok

Reminder that hairy men are more intelligent.

Test levels correlate with body hair faggot.

Then why is everyone in Afghanistan fucking boys?

BOy fucking is a cultural tradition in Afghanistan. Apples and oranges.

because they cant tell you europeans apart after you let them in

Unless you suffer from hypogonadism, hair growth depends on on the amount of androgen receptors on your skin and their sensitivity to androgena. So I have to disappoint you, body hair growth in not an indicator of high testosterone levels, heck it's not event an indicator for normal testosterone levels because even if your testosterone in the lower normal range, sensitivity of receptors rise.

I have hairy lower arms but not much on my upper arms. Feels weird.

I fucking hate typing on my smartphone

a lot of body hair is a strong indicator you will go bald earlier in life, nothing to do with testosterone levels baldy

Hardly any arm/chest hair here. Fair amount on legs and elsewhere (no back hair).
I h ave blond arm hair, but my leg hair is black.

This is bullshit. I would gladly trade my hairiness for alopecia. Most women do not appreciate it, and it takes an extra amount of grooming. Plus it really annoys me.

It has no correlation with sexual orientation.
Find something real to be proud of.

>baldy

No males or females in my family are bald or balding. Currently 22 and sporting long jesus hair. Low test faggots need to burn.

You probably are low test you dumb faggot

He actually believes this

Body hair growth is correlated with testosterone, low testosterone is correlated with homosexuality and trapness. Sorry user, you're a fag.

No look at the OP. I bet you're a hairless Chang.

Literally everyone has hairs pretty much everywhere with the exception of back hair

Get your testosterone levels checked with blood work then, going off bodyhair is mentally retarded

Also wrong. There's definitely a correlation but that's it. The reason for this correlation os basically explained in my previous post. The actual cause of male pattern baldness is a different one. Hair follicles getting minituarized due to DHT is a result of other underlying problems which yet aren't fully understood.

I'm hairy as fuck and i'm into shemales, explain that

2 drunk 2 type

Meh, I'm hairless and proud.
Girls love my hairless body.

I don't care about being trappy, I'm not gay.

actually you are wrong

At least I'm not pre-balding :^}

If you have black hair you are not white.

t.light brown arm hair

>tfw metal watch band
>arm hairs get stuck in it and it hurts

faggot

Ask him Anabolic Steroids are more popular than Aspirin in Poland. Some can take them all their life without growing body hair at all or losing hair. Again, reason in my previous posts.

Every time I talk to chinks the always compliment my arm hair. Envy.

help
I got a lot of very dark hair on my legs, arms and face but only a little on my chest
does this make me gay?

Swede

I am Italian

t. marcos popaeodopolis

yes you are now homosexual

american

>Greek

Greeks are brown user.

I have a pretty hair butt and it always made me self-conscious until I realized that real men are hairy

Snow German

OP here, I have hair in my ass crack but not on my asscheeks. I'm still high test. Sometimes I shave my asshole to have better shits.

Yes user, real men are hairy. Now the low-test fags are trying to imply having body hair means you bald later on which isn't the case.

They are also a high test master race aswell according to OP

Not having it doesn't make you gay either.
Hair is gross, girls hate it.

don't listen to a shit canadian shitposting
t.nigger without body hair and high test

I prefer women

i'm a chink and i have body hair. does that make me more or less of an undesirable subhuman?

You can shave your hair faggot. And most women prefer men to be hairless at their balls, cock, ass and back region.

Where do you have body hair and what breed of Asian are you?

Chest too
I have leg hair.

Niggers are low-test. It's actually a proven fact and especially slave bred niggers in the new world. Funny thing is that the blacks from Africa are hairy than blacks in the Americas. It's because you were bred to be more femininely.

if you're a male shaving body hair on any bodypart but the face you may as well become a trap at that point

Funny

False. Women only care if you don't have ass, balls, cock, and back hair. Most women don't mind chest, legs, or arm hair. Facial hair is the new trend now as well.

Can you put your hair in your ass?

canadians are bred to shitpost on Sup Forums

Women like like body hair are shown to be genetically defective in recent peer review studies.

Enjoy your mutant hair lovers.

Jesus fuck I honestly hope thats your digusting arm and not your leg. Why are you neets so small?

it's true though

Nah
I shave my pubes all the time.
That way my girl won't get hair in her mouth when she licks the whip cream off.

right, forgot about pubes
that's acceptable like face, that's true
but once you touch your arms, chest or legs it's all over

Thats my arm faggot.

>2017
>having hair

I agree with that.
I'm lucky and have zero chest hair.

you have a weak noodle arm and just because of the hair UUHH I AM A MAN UHH
go fuck yourself

I have too much body hair and too much beard growth for my taste. It's always a pain in the ass to shave and/or wax everything when I want to dress up as a girl.
This is also the reason why I can't post pics. I just shaved my body hair and waxed my beard to weeks ago.
Lately even my chest gets hairier and harier. I don't like that.

This. Shaving arm, chest or leg hair indicates defectiveness of the brain. Balls, asscrack, cock and back are ok.

R u a grill?

You look like an ape my dude

my girl

uwu leg hair is gross

>noodle arm

I don't have broad wrists but that doesn't mean chit huehue.

Could be

>my
You payed?

pretty rude desu

No, you either are or aren't.
None of this transgender stuff, OK?

Now I will ask again....R u a grill?

are you a whore? how much a hour bitch

>being homo in the current year

She has nice. thighs.

Id say Ive got the perfect amount of arm hair

Do you lads ever pull your hair out when taking off watches or some shit?

relatively short (not like a southern european of course) black hairs on my arms and legs. not on my armpit or chest or back or ass. chinese.

reminder that high DHT is linked with early hairloss in men.

>she
Lol

If you had blonde hair it would be invisible. That's almost nothing.

>"""""""""culture"""""""""

DONT SAY THAT I ALREADY JERKED OFF TO HER PIC

Does your mom know that you're gay?

I'm not gay.
Mom would love me anyway, though.

Id hate to have blonde hair, but I like that Im not hairy

>tfw girls have complimented my soft, smooth skin

Please be my gf

Dont worry lad, it probably was a girl seeing as you scared them off

t. Guy who's never had a gf

You have a scrawny as fuck arm OP, don't talk about testosterone

Fifteen dollars