Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cY4pgtfU4WM&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would unironically take a bullet for her

(OP)
would unironically take a bullet for her

>tfw you have to share your Queen with newfags from the 60s-80s

>unironically dying for some irrelevant old hag who's gonna die in 5 years anyway

>Update
youtube.com/watch?v=cY4pgtfU4WM&
good question mi amigo

I am literally 100% CONVINCED you're a) chinese or b) vote greens

What is "Things A Brainwashed Peasant Bootlicker" would say.

Now I'll try "I Never Grew Out Of Feudalism" for $1000

t. Gary "Gazza" Murphy/Esposito/Papadopolous/Kovačević/Wang

>be republic
>hate freedom
you just CANNOT make this shit up

australia mentioned

>he's a monarchist
>he UNIRONICALLY believes in giving people unlimited amounts of money and power over them because they were appointed by God

Good thing you're a virgin or that droit du seigneur might take the snap out of your step. Literally the only form of government that makes it's adherents, by definition, cucks. Sad!

八紘一宇

*replies to your post*

>he UNIRONICALLY believes in giving people unlimited amounts of money and power over them because they were appointed by God

>he UNIRONICALLY believes in giving people unlimited amounts of money and power over them because THE FREE MARKET SAID SO

As an American, I can't fathom how anyone could still support a monarchy.

daily reminder

>Free market
>Someone provides service, product or otherwise that people are willing to pay for
>Gets rich by virtue of effort

Yes, that sounds much better than

>WE WUZ GODS AND SHEEEIT

Literally just nigger gibs on a throne

>he UNIRONICALLY believes in giving people unlimited amounts of money and power over them because THE FREE MARKET SAID SO

You don't know what the fuck I believe in. I'm pretty fucking far from a lolbertarian/ conservitard.

There is little statistical correlation between CEO/executive remuneration and corporate performance
Yeah but America has exported the cancer of lolbertarianism to the rest of the world for who knows how long

On a related note, The Crown on Netflix is a pretty good series.

she had guns, a good name, and the staying power for people to get nostalgic.

Would be perfect if it didn't misrepresent Philip so much. Philip irl is based as fuck and nothing like the whiney cunt the show makes him out to be

Because Cromwell didn't go far enough

You have to be a special kind of retard not to understand the advantage and importance of having an apolitical head of state

Better than your failed ideology that cannot stop collapsing on itself.