Why are japanese games shit?

Why are japanese games shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5yA-uE-sH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not as bad as American games these days where you pay full price for 20% of the gamd

then play gta and cod to death. or that slavshit youd be obsessed with

You mean dark soul?
I fuking hate it

Because most gamers are Westerners who enjoy Western games.

>anything made after 2013
>good

(´・ω・`)

>2017
>I'm still playing Skyrim
Zelda a shit

GOKI-CHAN…

Your joking right? Japanese games are shitting on western games right now. Neir automata and Zelda botw are god tier

You have absolutely fucking terrible taste. The new Zelda game is trash.

Souls games are good.

The new Zelda game is everything I've ever wanted in a Zelda game so you can kiss my was ausfag

>no retarded long tutorial
>no handholding
>extreme focus on exploration
>more challenging
>no garbage companion

Fuck you, you do not know anything about Japanese games :'(
Okay serious, you mean the games that only the Japanese games like kawaii shits and that? Then I would agree!

god damn how many of you engrish teachers are there in china minor

[Citation needed]

Just because you are a weeb doesn't change Japan's plummeting market share.

Autistic dialogues, stock characters, quirky plots, overdone drama and of course massive angst.

Persona 5 already won GOTY and it's not out yet

there are plenty of great japanese games though
metal gear, final fantasy, dark souls and bloodborne, zelda, resident evil, silent hill, last guardian, etc

New Zelda breath of the wild is the highest reviewed game of all time across any platform.

You faggots just like to pretend that only PC gaming exists.

>The story is set in Hyrule and follows amnesiac protagonist Link, who awakens from a 100-year slumber

aaaaand my interest plummeted

Can y'all think of Japanese games with good story? I haven't played any in years

"good story games" are dying now no matter where it comes from. play old ones if you want to have such an experience.

because their target audience are weeb neets with no understanding of human interactions

Life is strange is famous as good story game. I haven't played it though.

Hot Line Miami was good too.

These aren't Japanese games.

why polacks so desperate when it comes to threads about gaming.

everyone knows of your muh witchaa and cd brojecto
dont be so uptight

you sound like a typical youge chu. try Sup Forums. it was far funnier and unironically more insightful than any jap gaming forum/site

>it was
it is

Tumblr is Strange was mediocre at best with a shitty ending
Kate is the only thing that kept me going

>Hot Line Miami
>playing indie games in 2017

I don't think new fake westnized zelda is trash, it has at least a more exapanded map
than any games ever. but, it's no worth playing it at all, to westerners who have played supreme great open world games

if youre talking to me, ill have you know i only tried playing the witcher once. the controls were shit so i quit. doesnt change the fact jrpgs are literal cancer

Guess it's true. Too bad even japanese games went so low in terms of story. Actions and fancy graphics are all good but they seem to fail at motivating players. Something like;
>Why am I killing these monsters, what did they even do to deserve death?

You oil nigger piece of shit how dare you

>indie games and pc gaming
>'we think games in principle are more of an art than books or movies since they let you shape the narrative'

>mainstream slash console gaming
>'games are toys'

wew lads

>generic Zelda #101 is sooo different man
>hehe I definitely didn't waste money on the shittier console on the market...honest!

come at me bro

kuwait has financial and shipbuilding industry and others.
so it needs too many employ and accept
many foriegn workers
GDP is 40
only more technology

jrpg is a dead genre apart from from software ones, which often some gamers dont regard as jrpg. it cant recover anymore since not only the fans but also the devs have been full of creepy nerds. forget all that shit or play some ps1/snes gems. its basically over.

i dont get what games you are referring to, but jrpgs went full moepig shit as the above. my fav games with a good story of all time are ps2s survival horror games like silent hill, siren, and some weird shit, and ps1/snes jrpg. i like cult games too like ace combat 3 which is a genuine "cool anime" game. it has some weird storylines but overall it has a good atmosphere and tense.

in ps3, it went all shit, except for some games like souls games, no more heroes, deadly premonition, etc. but that doesnt mean the stories of western games are better, just because japanese games suck that much. people tend to overestimate western ones and get the wrong idea about it that way. its storytellings still been the same tier juvenile try hard garbage as those awful japanese games.

but japan has several goty
only thing that korean game can do is just take a money from hopeless people

>Chinese games

at least you have your own games

Silent hill (1-4) are one of the best games ever

Bloodborne is the best game of the current decade though.

kys

Hey! Dong Dong Never Die is a masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=r5yA-uE-sH4
(it does seem like some good fun really)

Already preordered looks pretty good

>buying games day one when they will be riddled with bugs and frame rate issues

Their metal gear release worked well and if not i can always refund

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy was the pinnacle of gaming, there's nothing beyond that.

Can I play this If I havent played the previous game?

>at least you have your own games
This

Japanese games are great.
They even run on my toaster of a laptop

What? this is cheaper in here than the usa

Different tastes. The Yakuza series is my favorite. To anyone who isn't familiar: it's full of minigames. When I get bored of one "game" I just go do another, which also applies to the main gameplay.

A lot is also always lost in translation. When you learn Japanese a bit you start realizing just how much. If the original dialogue is like a carcass then the butcher is swinging around a massive zweihander to carve the carcass into an edible form. What you're left with isn't even concentrated good bits, it's just a rectangular block of meat.

>What is sega?
>what is nintendo?