Thank you America, you're our greatest alley

Thank you America, you're our greatest alley.

SIPP

The 72948 flavours is a lie

Intellectual drink for chosen people

Thank you Japan, you're the best at making videogames.

Dr Pepper is the shit bro

Mexican coke gives me the runs tho, you guys filter the water right?

What possesses these people to make the same threads over and over again? Are you trying to become a "poster people recognise" or some other Reddit distinction? Why isn't this a bannable offense on this board yet? These threads account for like 90% of new threads at this point.

>4
Shoot yourself.

I’m going to go out on a limb here - it just tastes like plain cherry. There, I said it.

thank you Leaf youre Sup Forumss greatest ally

Yea, is just dat ur not used to our beverages

I just really REALLY like Dr pepper, also just as banned as the country generals.

that shit gave me some sort of a tummy problem

no more

ah yes I'm a stupid fucking shitposter that ruins the board but that's okay because people want to use the international board to speak other languages and that triggers me

fuck OFF

whats the right (contrarian) answer then?

pretty sure its not him used to the drink, it's him not used to frequently having diarrhea from process drinks tbqh

yeah they are for sure learning languages when a majority of the people in the thread are native speakers. Also isn't that the interpals threads are for anyway.

First 3 and the last one.

Is 7 really that good? Your not talking about 6 right?

Daily reminder that if your cunt doesn't self produce your most popular soft drink then you're a slave to the globalist new world order

Iru Bru is pretty nice, just wish there were bigger bottles of it here.

Yes, 7 is good. Especially in VR. I tried only for like 15 minutes, but that was great. One day I'll get myself an Oculus or Vive or something else that is good and play this game again.

>be american
>get shot
>can't pay for healthcare
>go to dr. pepper

you forgot your proxy lad

Do you get the big-ish glass bottles there? They're the best

no just shitty little plastic drink basically your average coke bottle.

>tfw shops half an hour away
I want my Dr Pepper!

4 is good just not good resident evil
Fun action game with a fun story