Americans, how do you view Europe?

Americans, how do you view Europe?
Europeans, how do you view America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_PrNotOGkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can tell this thread will be a disaster.

I used to be quite pro-American. And then they elected Tr*mp.

Bunch of fags

I dislike them all except Russia and Trump

I love America.

fuck america

this, fuck off with your Europe obsession Kraut

>tfw EU shills fucked your Reputation

we are not all pro EU Sup Forumstards you know

interesting

Sup Forumstards are against EU though?

yes

Not the Germans. They even shill on Sup Forums.
It´s even worse there.

Europeans do not have enough self-worth or dignity to fight for their rights or even their country, and decide to let the nanny-state run their life for them. It's absolutely pathetic.

Not even trolling. I respect most European countries, but not their lack of individualism.

There must be deep brainwashing of your people from a young age from what I'm seeing. Your people are willingly selling themselves out to a supra-national government that's not beholden to any voter base, and is actively curtailing their rights and replacing with foreign ethnic groups.

relatively comfy

When I was younger, I saw it as a far more developed and a very rich land that was superior to my country in every way.

Now that I actually know something about it, I wouldn't want to live there, but I'm glad it exists, because we would be fucked without it.

Also all the American cultures are kind of fascinating and when you think about it, it's very different from Europe. The fact that the people who live in that alien land (alien as in different, like Australia) speak English makes it seem even more distant.

The European parliament is elected by the people and the EU commission is made up of ministers from member countries who are also democratically elected. What is up with this "unelected bureaucrats" meme?

EU comes early in politcs class. The forced guilt plays a big part in the whole thing. Media is a big part of it too, obviously. What Angers me more are People like who won´t stop generalizing us.

Excellent answer

We'd nuke ourselves, than being a part of eu

What he means is that smaller countries like ours don't have any influence at all. It's our 13 seats against Germany's 99 and France's 74 = not democratic

What do you guys think about Asia??

nice

Yeah and all those politicians were elected fairly and squarely, no deep state machinations or corporatist fuckery at work at all.

well thats harsh

We would borrow you a nuke and do the same in this situation.

Europe as a whole? No problems, I wouldn't live in most of it but it's quite nice overall.

The EU? Broken, it needs major reform if it wants to survive, either by becoming a federation or sinking back into trade union status

US states literally have more of an equal share in their parliament/congress than European countries do. In one of their legislative bodies (the Senate) every state is guaranteed two representatives regardless of population size, meaning California has the same say as nowheresville. The fact that the culturally homogenous bland squares that make up the US have this and independent European nation-states with thousands of years of history don't shows exactly how fucking retarded the people who designed this "union" were.

That's up to the individual states to sort out. At this point you're talking about elections on a state level.

Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong & South Korea = Very nice
Rest = shitholes

And those individual states have to obey what the EU tells them. The people have a flawed and tampered with control of their own directly elected politicians at best. And now you sheep are blindly clapping as they are setting up an EU army.

This, we should be thankful for NATO protection.
Hopefully my government will learn to pay their fair price for it.

I like you, you're the only people on earth capable of being civilised besides us.

>shows exactly how fucking retarded the people who designed this "union" were.
They weren't retarded they knew what they were doing

See

UNCOMMON

Considering that my country doesn't even have tanks and Trump is calling NATO obsolete, I don't see it as a problem.

Although I don't think it's that necessary, either when NATO hasn't broken down yet.

Those EU tanks won't be defending you. They are there to make sure you don't rebel against their globalist agenda.

Leave and build your own tanks.

please dont nuke yourself

t. Ivan Ivanovich Rusakov

I like you, but I think its sad that you all hate each other

>Americans, how do you view Europe?

I used to hear a lot of people talking about wanting to go to Europe about 20 years ago.
Now nobody really talks about going there.
So I guess the opinion has changed.

It's obsolete in that bridges should be being built with Russia instead of continuing with Cold War-style posturing, which is correct, whatever your history may be with them. As an organisation we should be directed towards the Middle East and China, not them. Sick of people interpreting this as him saying America won't meet their commitments or that he wants to do away with it. All he wants is everybody to spend 2% on defense as was agreed by all members in return for American protection, which is completely fair.

>globalist
STOP. WATCHING. ALEX. JONES.

yes let's ignore people's arguments because you think terms they use are from places they didn't originate

>DA GUBBERMANT GONNA KILL YEW
Great argument filthy little runt

Russia literally annexed a chunk of their closest neighbour, breaking a protection treaty and is now supporting separatist rebels there. It's easy for you to talk when your country wasn't wrecked by the reds and have a moat separating you from everyone else.

Yeah, going to need a time stamp. If not, get out proxyfag.

What the fuck do you think all these trade deals giving more power to multinational corporations than governments is about? What do you think of rich corporatists lobbying in government and funding activist groups that promote open borders and forced "diversity".

the government has killed a lot of people, particularly the American one

Belka is that you?

Why the fuck do you like Russia?

I'm a capitalist.

I support free trade.

If you can't compete that's your problem.
Stop acting like a yank.

They have the coolest wars

>I'm a capitalist.
t. Porky

hahaha yes "free" trade. People like you were the ones who sat by and let the Nazis and Bolsheviks roll over everyone and seize power.

he and his defense secretary have reaffirmed that the US will meet its commitments countless times, all I'm saying is that him being elected isn't a reason to support something insane as a German-led EU army and potentially throw away your independence again.

That's cause the only places really worth living in are in Scandinavia/Netherlands and some of Germany, from an American perspective.

>Free trade is a policy followed by some international markets in which countries' governments do not restrict imports from, or exports to, other countries. Free trade is exemplified by the European Economic Area and the Mercosur, which have established open markets. Most nations are today members of the World Trade Organization (WTO) multilateral trade agreements. However, most governments still impose some protectionist policies that are intended to support local employment, such as applying tariffs to imports or subsidies to exports. Governments may also restrict free trade to limit exports of natural resources. Other barriers that may hinder trade include import quotas, taxes, and non-tariff barriers, such as regulatory legislation.
What do you mean by "free"?

Americans are so ignorant

Wrong

I see why some people might want the EU army, but I don't think it's necessary myself.So I agree with you there.

But what makes you think it would be German led? Germany might be the strongest economy in the EU, but it's not like it dwarfs the rest of us. And it's not like they have the strongest army in the EU, either. Even Poland has more tanks than them.

Yes so free, those trade deals have things like Corporations allowed to sue governments if they even claim that some regulation prevented them from profiting and forcing that government to pay what they say they would have earned.

Or how about self sufficient individual Mexican farmers forced to sell their land and than work it for slave wages to the same company because they can't compete with giant American agricultural corporations loaded with US government subsidies.

Useful idiot

>Or how about self sufficient individual Mexican farmers forced to sell their land and than work it for slave wages to the same company because they can't compete with giant American agricultural corporations loaded with US government subsidies.
Good

Throw away your computer if you don't like it you larping faggot

but dont you think, that generally speaking, having good relationship with Russia would be better than a bad one?

Because in the end, the EU follows their lead, not our's or France's or Poland's. Countries like France and Hungary are just as complicit in supporting it, but we know who'll be pulling the strings.

>Sup Forumsfags detected

Judging from what has happened in EU(Eurozone crisis, immigrants problem, etc), stereotype of Sup Forums being always right is always confirmed.

do you have a single actual argument you idiot teenager?

How can we have good relationships with Russia if we stay in NATO?

America only wants their oil

My computer has nothing to do with what is happening. The ability to make them wouldn't suddenly disappear without your multinational globalist bullshit.

Walk straight off that cliff if you want I on the other hand want to live in a free society.

Did EU follow Germanys lead in refugee crisis?

so you are a protectionist, is it fair to say?

Yeah, I agree, pre-2014 relations with Russia were alright.

But this isn't on us, it's on them. Letting them go on like this would be like a beta kid taking shit from a bully because he "wants to get along with everyone".

I don't know, do you think it's a coincidence that it's the EU who is telling off Eastern Europe for not taking them and not telling off Germany FOR taking them instead?

Personally, I am not so sure about that.
After all, it is not really our responsibility to protect the souvergnty of Ukraine.
And I think it is fair to say that most Crimean people would be rather part of Russia than Ukraine

>how do you feel about x
>i think x is good
>NOT EN ARGUMENT DATS A BAD ARGUMENT
Are you retarded?
>My computer has nothing to do with what is happening.
Yeah tell that to the miners in Africa or whatever sweatshop cunt in Ching chong land assembled it
>The ability to make them wouldn't suddenly disappear without your multinational globalist bullshit.
Yeah but most people wont be able to afford them because of tariffs

Western consumers>Third worlders

>free society
>without free trade
pick one

Whome exactly do you mean by "the EU"?

the European Union

>uses the word "larping"
>calls others retarded
ah yes saying your opponent in a debate is just pretending to hold the views that they hold isn't fallacious at all

ironic since you're posting somebody who literally does "LARP" as a Libertarian politician.

>Yeah tell that to the miners in Africa or whatever sweatshop cunt in Ching chong land assembled it
The circumstances of which it was built now aren't inherently necessary to build it you idiot.

Unironically it reminds me of America, just worse.

>Crimean people would be rather part of Russia than Ukraine
This sends a very unpleasant message to any post-commie country with a Russian minority, that it can be manipulated for Russia's gain.

While it's not our responsibility to defend Ukraine (well, it was Russia, UK and America's), who knows who will be next. We know from history that appeasement doesn't work.

European Union is an union of its member states. It tells whatever the member states tell

how was it our responsibility to defend them? Maybe on humanitarian grounds but as far as I know we have know treatal obligations regarding their defense.

Anyone who isn't is deeply misled or is a corporatist who would profit from not having it. All those laws do is make sure deals are made fairly to benefit people, trade with other nations still happens.

So, what do you think, how should we solve the Ukraine crisis?
I simply dont think its realistic that Crimea will return to Ukraine

Don't speak for everyone faggot

>European Union is an union of its member states. It tells whatever the member states tell
and it's probably very easy to be under that impression whilst being a German

Who is going to make it for "slave wages" then?
>DON'T CALL SOMEONE A LARPER!
>fallacious
Autism

I posted him as a joke youtube.com/watch?v=L_PrNotOGkE

How is he not a libertarian anyway?

A kinda unrelated question. Have you heard about the Opium wars? If yes, what do you think about them?

As a German, I am pretty pissed about the lack of solidarity in the refugee crisis

>UK and America's
How the fuck is it their responsibility?
It's literally none of their business.
Ukraine fucked itself when it let a CIA staged coup happen.

There's no way it will return to Ukraine, unless another major conflict arises, at which point it won't matter anymore (it's like the Vilnius/Wilno situation Lithuania had in the interwar period).

But they can't just get away with it just like that. The sanctions are working and I thinks that's all we can really do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

Sorry, it appears the UK didn't promise to directly protect it. But this is what I was referring to.

>solidarity
nobody's required to clean up after your government's mistakes, fuck off

>Who is going to make it for "slave wages" then?
Such a stupid question. They wouldn't. I and everyone else would be making more money from more protectionist deals that help the common people with which we will be able to pay the higher price of said product to accommodate that other workers now livable wage.

Yes, but I'm not very knowledgeable about them. From what I gather Europeans particularly brits hooked all these asian countries people on drugs to gauge money out of them and keep them dependent on them for as long as they remained addicted.

An example to people of today that conspiracies like that can and do happen.

But we cant keep up the frosty relationships and sanctions forever, can we?
Because I think that the east europe would benefit the most from better relations with russia, both through trade and security aspect

>CIA staged coup

We don't want them in our country and neither should you.

Yes, we're all very happy to receive EU funding, but when we're called to accept a 1000 refugees to ease the burden of Greece and Italy, it's a different story.