This confuses and enrages Mexicans and CHIs

This confuses and enrages Mexicans and CHIs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wndJghHsbc4
businessinsider.com/arepa-venezuelan-food-2015-12
twitter.com/buzzfeedtastyy/status/827224436331917313/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's not a tortilla

>being this CHI

Why would food enrage me?

Spanish omelette is the English name for a traditional dish from Spanish cuisine called tortilla española or tortilla de patatas. It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, sometimes also with onion and/or chives or garlic; fried in oil and often served cold as an appetizer. It is part of the cuisine of Spain and many South American countries, especially in the zone of Rio de la Plata.

>especially in the zone of Rio de la Plata.
we don't eat that shit

filename is way off

Excellent omelette

No thick enough

That looks like one of those really dry tortillas that's been sitting for a day on the counter in Barajas

No Spain. THIS, THIS will enrage Mexicans:

wtf I hate Argentina now

You're using the name wrong please stop.

>Not posting THCC tortillas

An Argentinian slag told me that they cooked them with sugar...

Tortilla is something different here than in Spain, so?

How does this make you feel?

DELET

It only gets worse from here.

Nothing, am I supposed to feel something to this pic?

Just play along... its funny

bitch u cant tell me what to do ill do whatever i want and theres nothin u can do about

I mean, feel free to watch the entire video.

fight me
Nah :^)

Are corn tacos the same as arepas?

No...

But internet says it's almost the same because of the ingredients.
>The Arepa is a staple of Venezuelan cuisine, and often compared to a taco. However, there are a few key differences between the two that make the arepa stand out as the tastier option.
businessinsider.com/arepa-venezuelan-food-2015-12

Well, maybe to me (a Mexican) is something very different to a tortilla, but to others will look and feel similar. Also, the arepa is tastier cause they put butter on it, tortillas doesnt

>Also, the arepa is tastier cause they put butter on it, tortillas doesnt
Makes sense. You could try it tho

Arepas are more similar to "gorditas" than to tacos tbqh,

Why would I ever want to go through the trouble of trying to flip a Spanish tortilla when I could just put it in the oven and make a potato frittata instead?

Latkes are much more delicious than those disgusting spanish tortillas.

Omelettes are better in literally every regard

Frig off Pedro

Well played, my white friend, but you have one final test before you: apple sauce or sour cream?

my grandma made them with sour cream and green onion

Fliping tortillas is easy, you just need to practice. It helps if you have a dedicated pan for tortillas so you are comfortable with it's size.

You can just use two pans or a plate and it is pretty easy to flip them.
Also
>Chilean tortillas

We do retard, maybe your peruvian family doesn't but every family with a criolla grandma eats it on a regular basis

That's not how you cook papas con huevo

>Criolla
More like Gallega.

too dry

I'm not peruvian, bolivian or paraguayan, nor anyone in my family.

We just don't eat that shit and if we do it's once every blue moon, stop trying to fit in faggot.

By the way, the more potato you eat the more indio you are.

>the more potato you eat the more indio you are.

wat

I really wish autistic shitposters weren't obsessed with Mexico.

>A bolita talking shit
JAAAAAAAAAAAAJA

I eat tortilla every week with a picada. You could go to any rotiseria on any relevant city and you'll find tortillas 100% of the time, go out a little bit more lad

un salame con queso y aceituna y papas fritas no es picada

no se como interpretas que lo unico que como en una picada es salame aceitunas y papa fritas cuando literalmente dije que como tortilla entre otras cosas, pero bueno, segui asi campeon

>tfw the conquistadores used the true name, tortilla, to refer to egg omelettes and "tortas de pan de maíz" to refer to mexishit flatbread

>Venden huevos de gallinas y de ánsares, y de todas las otras aves que he dicho, en gran cantidad; venden tortillas de huevos hechas.

- Hernán Cortés, Carta de Relación II (1520)

>Y uno de ellos tomó unas tortas de pan de maíz y arrojólas hacia nosotros diciendo: tomad y comed, si tenéis hambre, que nosotros ninguna tenemos.

-- Hernán Cortés, Carta de Relación III (1522)

me canse de responderte
segui haciendoles pete a los gallegos y tanos mientras se rien de vos bobo
saludos.

oie lo que tu digas, Joni Arequipe, nosotros los argentinos no comemos tortiias, ia tu save, malditos espanioles

>omelette
Kill yourself you shitter.

Omelette has something in the middle like a sandwich, pic related right

Tortilla is the one to the left, it's nothing like that because rice/potato/whatever is part of the tortilla.

>Potatugal

Bacalhau à braz is love, bacalhau à braz is life.

Your fish 'n chips turned out a bit disastrously, friend

>twitter.com/buzzfeedtastyy/status/827224436331917313/video/1

But they are the same tortillas you idiots eat, at least you are talking about tortilla de/al rescoldo wich isnt actually chilean but bolivian

More like autistic mexicans tried to take the spotlight and now people is mocking mexico even more than before. without 7 "whats your opinion on mexico" threads a day no one would be mocking the retarded mexican "chorizo" or the tortillas

What the actual fuck is that?
Holy shit...

Not as bad as chef Ramsey's Gazpacho

Or his """paella"""