Be non-Anglo

>Be non-Anglo
>Get to speak your native language plus automatically learn English by magic as you grow up
>Be Anglo
>Be forced to put forth tons and tons of time and effort to have any chance of speaking a second language
HOW IS THIS FAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GynxCHPzTlE
youtube.com/watch?v=orVBkI0m9ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=v-mz6MYhGZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do not blame your race if you're just retarded

How is it fucking fair that no matter how much I practice my American English accent, I will always cap at 95% and sound like a filthy foreigner?

>by magic
No, people actually put more effort into their foreign language skills. We are just
>muh english

yeah, it's almost as if you were an actual filthy foreigner

It took me 8 years (including private lessons) to get bilingual.
We don't exactly absorb languages by osmosis.

>be Anglo
>natively know the only relevant language in the world with zero effort put in
Feels good man. Non-Anglos shouldn't be allowed to exist.

>be non-Anglo
>can't pronounce "th" sound
I laugh every time

What if I don't want to be that, you cheeky kunt?

More like exposure. I would say most people on Sup Forums that are ESL learnt from videogames and assorted media.

I learnt watching anime with english subs + shitposting daily

no, it really is like by magic.
they teach you english in school but it's very basic, you end up learning through internet and american media (tv shows and movies mostly), and it's so gradual that you don't even realize it's happening until you can watch shit without subtitles.

lmao, it's as time-consuming for us to speak english as speaking other language for you. are you taking your statistics just from Sup Forums? the people here are usually more austistic, more lonely and their intelligence is higher than average, they knew they'll need english when they were younger or just learnt it out of boredom

Th sounds are not a problem. It's generally your R's that fuck me up. A bunch of R's clustered together just mushes up my entire sentence sometimes.

why would you want to sound american, desu british accent sound way cooler

then you'd have to be born again but in USA, you fucking mongoloid.

I don't want to live in Britain, man. Even worse climate than here, uggu desu senpai. I would only move there for work reasons, while USA is kinda tempting for reasons other than work opportunities as well.

People in the USA view the British accent as sophisticated though, so there's literally no downside to learning European English.

Whitey, I only need to speak the language perfectly, but it's virtually impossible. Fuck foreigners who don't bring their a-game to their new country.

I learned English through osmosis, what are you all talking about? We are all plants in need of English to survive, how come you don't know at least that already? It's not like I at least have a huge pile of test papers and workbooks from my youth, neh, that can't be it, I'm certain.

Higher than average? Based on what statistics are you making that assumption, kind user? Most posters here are indeed lonelier than usual, but that by no means equate to actual intelligence.

Are language private lessons like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=GynxCHPzTlE

>People in the USA view the British accent as sophisticated though
A very specific british accent. Most brits sound like unintelligible gibberish.

With British accent I mean received pronunciation of course, not cockney.

Like Nigel Farrage, right? I like that accent.

>no universal healthcare
>no free universities
>no gun control
>death penalty
>houses made of cardboard
>racial segregation

why the fuck would migrate to USA of all places?
your country has like the highest HDI, it's pretty good, even if there's just like 10 other people living there.

I just want to fuck some white/black girls. Not fair for me. Everyone should learn Korean from now!

I'm pretty sure that 98% of the latam posters on this board didn't pay attention to their english classes at school and learnt almost by osmosis just by watching tv and listening to music.

nah, i didn't really learn much at school and i didn't put any effort in, it pretty much came by itself

Climate and work opportunities. I also find the almost cartoonish (to a Scandinavian) social interactions rather appealing.

if you go there, I hope you don't get shot and raped by niggers.
have fun m8

Why tho

>>be non-Anglo
>>can't pronounce "th" sound
>I laugh every time
Because we'd need to abandon the good practices of our languages to to emulate the typical anglo dentition needed to produce such sound. On the other hand you anglos can't seems to pronounce 'r' for shit.

>have foreign friends i play vidya with
>most of them learned english from playing english vidya as kids and watching english shows etc
>tfw you never got the oppurtunity as a kid to have that happen to you
I do however remember playing pokemon ruby and for some reason my cartridge was in french. I had already played the game though, so as a kid i think I just tried to do what I did the first time I played it rather than understand what was going on in french

he is le 4kanker

why what? I said "I hope you don't get shot"

I know this feel.

>tfw Ameriboo in the closet
>tfw I'll never belong

you have to be culturally ameri/aglo cucked to be able to speak english. even though I spent almost 4 years at british school, i still cant talk with whiteheads.

>learning a language is hard

Oh. Shiet, I gotta stop skimming through posts expecting everyone here to want me dead.

>>be non-Anglo
>>can't pronounce "th" sound
>I laugh every time
That's a meme. 'th' is no problem if you actually try it. There are just many people who can't be bothered to try because you don't need it to be understood.

>we are better at our fourth language than Britbongs are at their second language

>Talking smugly as if you lived in a first world country
"hope you don't get shot"
Before talking shit about others defects, you have to look yourself in a mirror

cerrá el orto mogólico y revisa bien antes de postear si te pensas que estados unidos es mejor que argentina tomatelá y no vuelvas, discapacitado mental.

some non anglo people may write in english flawlessly but when speaking their pronunciation lacks terribly
mine for example is utter shit, I wish I had a geordie accent to impress my teachers ;_;

no statistics, just my observation, maybe i'm wrong idk

why are you so mean
i don't argue with violent people who chimp out and insult when they have no arguments

>america
>anglo

> 6% of French can speak German
> learning languages is easy! :^)

deja de decir pelotudeces, te acabo de dar una lista de argumentos, cerrá el orto de una vez que ya se termina el paro y tenes que volver a la escuela.

be Ameriboo, out and proud!

I think the biggest obstacle to learning a language is the access to resources for immersion.
That's why everyone has such a hard time learning French and German.

Thank doge knowing Dutch helps a lot with learning English and German. So the only real foreign language we learn is French (and Greek and Latin if you're smart). But before someone gets French the education system has already prepared him by spending years dissecting sentence structures in Dutch.

I am. I even sometimes defend Trump.

>Death penalty

Is this really an issue? It's not going to come up unless you murder someone.

Or 3 strikes

Nah, in states with 3 strike laws (which is not all of them) you get life in prison after the third strike. Death penalties are really only handed down for premeditated murder.

Feels good to have native language that is very hard to learn for foreigners. Why don't anglos just force kids to choose one language in school? We have two compulsory languages in school and many people choose to learn third.

>no free universities
free uni is shit. Every idiot hops on the bandwagon and you require a degree in business just to go into an entry level job
>no gun control
gun control isn't the main reason for americas violence
>death penalty
a good thing. some people deserve to die
>racial segregation
name a first country that doesn't have this

>free uni is shit. Every idiot hops on the bandwagon and you require a degree in business just to go into an entry level job
Never heard of entrance examination?

learning english is acutally a lot of work since it's a stupid language that makes no sense, don't take non-anglos lightly.

we dont have that here, what we do is all based on your school results. But it doesn't change the fact. If 70% of people are going to university then the labour market gets flooded with degrees to the point that degrees are become less and less impressive.
Realistically a year or two internship would have you knowing more about how your industry works (assuming you're not doing a science or something) than 4 years of university will but you have to go to university because a degree is now a requirement for nearly every job that isn't dead end.

es el pelotudo que le anda diciendo a todos los que no piensan como el bolita/peruano
le vive chupando la pija a los europeos y piensa que argentina es europea y del primer mundo.

debe ser el mismo salame que postea mapitas.

>a good thing. some people deserve to die
yeah, but when some people who "deserved to die" are proven to be innocent afterwards, it's not a great concept

Honestly, give me the choice of 20 years in prison or a quick death I know which one I'd chose every day.
Theres also a lot less wrongful convictions these days because of advancements in evidence collection.
The main thing about the American justice system is the fact that their prisons are so fucking violent. What kind of first world country allows rape of inmates to be a common thing?

I agree, but to be fair, there are years and years of automatic appeals that apply to death sentences. Plus now that DNA is a thing courts can use the likelihood of wrongful murder convictions are very low indeed.

> and it's so gradual that you don't even realize it's happening until you can watch shit without subtitles.

That's what he means though. Because US media is so good you want to learn English to watch it.

Nobody want's to learn Romanian to watch Romanian movies. The closest thing you have as an english speaker is learning Japaneese for Anime. But thats just for the weebs.

¿que se siente ser marrón?

>That's what he means though. Because US media is so good you want to learn English to watch it.
no, you don't have to learn a language to watch something, you big doofus, and we certainly don't.
there's subtitles.

you end up learning the language by accident just because they taught you the very basics in school, and you eventually pick it up from the media you constantly watch with subtitles.

>yeah, but when some people who "deserved to die" are proven to be innocent afterwards
>yeah, but when some people who "deserve to go to jail" are proven to be innocent afterwards
Welp I guess we should just defund the police and let all the criminals go free, because one or two of them might really be innocent.

this is why Scandos speak worse English than the French

the French use their own, neutral accent, rather than try to sound like a Californian cretin

>Americans are Anglo

I wish this meme would end

y no se, decime vos
morocho agrandado del orto

The difference between the the American justice system vs. European justice systems (as far as I can tell) is that the American system is about punishing the guilty rather than rehabilitation.

I don't really think that is the best way, but it is what it is.

same with people form the netherlands too
why dont they realise that the yank accent is fucking shit

Maybe I did not explain it correctly.

You, as a native Spanish speaker are willingly choosing to watch English media. Watching English media and reading the subs helps you learn the language.

As a native English speaker I learned basic Spanish in school, but I have no desire to watch Spanish media, and no one around me speaks anything besides the basic Spanish we learned in school.

So I have no way to develop or learn the Spanish language, besides forcing myself to though studying books, and why would I want to do that when I have no way or desire to use it?

Dutch people usually speak in a Dutch accent though. And the Dutch accent can be very neutral, because we articulate well and speak slowly.

We use our own accent too.
youtube.com/watch?v=orVBkI0m9ZY

Its about making an example out of the guilty, so that people see what happens when you commit a crime, and don't ever want to do that.

The criminal is sacrificed for the bettering of the nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-mz6MYhGZg

It isn't :)

> there exist no good Spanish TV shows or good Spanish books

correct.
The only ones iv ever seen are soap operas, and we have plenty of those in English.

>good Spanish books
They got translated into English.

we dont really have that reform stuff over here (but its been slowly creeping in) but our prisons still dont allow the level of violence that America has,
If you go to prison you aren't going to be worried you'll get murdered or worse

Scandi accent is absolutely atrocious, burger, you don't even want to know.

How do they prevent it?

>Scandi accent is absolutely atrocious, burger, you don't even want to know.

If you speak neutrally you will approach an upperish southern England sound, albeit accented

It's really disgusting when Swedes have American vowels, it has the effect of lowering their perceived IQ by 10 points

Ireland is full of gangsters there's all kinds of stuff in Irish prisons you and me will never know about

probably some prisoners have 90" televisions

>born in a romance speaking nation
>be able to speak any romance language with ease and no effort
Already speak italian and learning french right now :)

I-I think norsk accent is kawaii

My uni professor was from Norway

Do Euro prisons self segregate by race like Americans do? It's weird, in US prison you stay with your race above all else.

>rumo ao hexa

7-1

Not here.

This

In reality, this is why learning Japanese, Korean or Chinese is the only worthwhile secondary language for Anglos. Their media is actually different and can be interesting. Every other language has shit tier media, or something which isn't even worth it because a better version exists in English. The only Anglos who actively try to learn secondary languages are those who need them for a job or are linguists.

To anybody who isn't a native English speaker who thinks I'm shitting on your language, this is just the truth. OP is right. You're privileged for your native language to be anything other than English. Because you have a good incentive to learn it, unlike us, who are lazy and arrogant because most of us literally can't find a need for a secondary language.

Posteaba en hilo latino
98% de ustedes nunca han ido a la escuela

Dutch prisons are pretty uneventful.

>They got translated into English
the subtitles are in spanish, you mong

>the subtitles are in spanish, you mong
What does this have to do with what I was saying?
Your reading spanish, and hearing english.

You keep misunderstanding him. He doesn't want to learn Spanish to understand your Spanish soap operas because he's saying they already have soap operas in English, and they are probably much better. It doesn't matter that they have English subs.

What is u say no blame and Guatemalan educatzion. We know pretty much england

norwegians have the liverpool accent. It's the swedes and finnish who sound like foreigners.