Who else here disowned by their parents...

Who else here disowned by their parents? My mother told me today that I should buy my own food for unemployment benefits and not take "family" food from fridge. Funny thing is that we are not poor by local standarts, my father owns a construction company, he is basically a millionare, but we don't even have maid, my mother works at his place and do cooking, cleaning and stuff after work. And now she is mad about food which costs less fucking percent of father's income. And my benefit is $50 a month, it will feed me with plain macaroni every day. Why do people even have kids if they are going to reject them after they turn 25 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

git gud, manchild

>Why do people even have kids if they are going to reject them after they turn 25 ?

Excellent. This b8 is solid.

It's like a magic number. Before my mom bought me PCs with top video cards and even a car once (used and Kia but still) for birthdays and now ask me to buy fucking food and cook for myself.

That's horrible. You should report her to the UN for violating your human rights.

I'm going to visit family crisis centre. Mom also wants me to do cleaning at home, while my father can afford to hire bunch of Philippine girls and Thai ladyboys who can make our apartment sterile like an operating theater and also rub my dick with their fluffy dusters. She even ties plastic bags around my arms so she could hear from another room that I stopped cleaning and am sitting behind computer. I actually agree to it, because I can't even say "fuck off" because I love my parents unlike them.

you have a bad mother

Are you a drop out?

iktfb
you should try to make them proud thugh (seriously)
if they see you making an effort they will help im sure

are you the one who got kicked out of school for not going and getting low grades?

>my benefit is $50 a month
isn't that like a LOT of money in russia?

>it will feed me with plain macaroni every day
i don't think so, get some eggs and rice and veggies. and go back to school
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Russia

I have master's degree in computers and even worked (here you can't get unemployment benefit if you never had a job) as systems administrator aka "The IT guy" in a hotel. But working as much as my dad for $500 a month is not worth it. And you can't have a career because hotel GMs are from front office or sales department.

>my father owns a construction company

Get a job in his company, you little shit.

Yeah, you can 3 Lamborghinies and a yacht for $50 bucks

>people are getting b8 by this
Lol

he is at least trying to be creative than your
>wasted entire day on Sup Forums meme

I thinks he is a "why int is so stupid and unfunny" guy

Our prices are higher, I order clothes from USA, here pair of boots costs 15000 rub ($250) it's slightly less than average salary.

He's got like 3 computers and a few Android tablets at office, sure it's me who fix it, and actually dad buys me beer and give pocket money for it.

learn the trade and take over the company
everyone in my family works including me but no one's main income is from a wage instead from the multiple assets we have (2 buses, 4 apartments, 2 liquor stores).
learn your father's trade, make him look like an idiot and put him in a old people's home when you're done.
If you can't motivate with only hard work, then do it with the idea that you'll be rich in a couple of years.

Lol why not emigrate to western europe bro, Leuven here even has a Russian Community

It's not the money it's the principle. Go out and get your own shit man, it's time.