What sort of takeaways does your country have?

What sort of takeaways does your country have?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebakinglife.com/2011/09/street-food-memories.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israeli ones

Kebab pizza

>Israeli
>meat and cheese on the same plate

oy vey

A nice maghrebin dick

That looks pretty nice OP. What is it, what's it called?

Christ, is that garlic sauce?

>garlic sauce smothered over the pizza
>kebab sauce smothered over the pizza

Why the fuck do Swedes do this? Every single picture I see of Swedish pizza is like this. Just have it in a tub on the side to dip in or something. That's a perfectly good pizza, ruined.

the usual, i guess: pizza, hamburger, shawarma, empanada, roasted chicken (at rotiseries), asado in a spike (pic related), trad paraguayan food such as chipa and sopa...

the sauce not coming in a tub is exclusive to kebab pizza, and it fits it perfectly

wtf is that? looks pretty good but no idea what it is

Flame grilled chicken steak with lemon & herb marinade
Cheesy bites
Chips.

alternatively filled with Schnitzel

no tomato, no fried egg, nothing included?
not even a lettuce leaf?

I like mine with mustard

How much do you guys pay for your take-away food? A crappy pizza costs around 5-9€ here.

$8-$15

Pizza starts at around 5€
Kebab starts at 2,50€
Chinese Noodle boxes start at 4€

that covers about 80% of my meals

Food in the OP cost me £10 delivered. Large Fish & chips would cost me £6-7. Pizza from Dominos with 2 sides would cost £15-16 (using a voucher)

That's pretty cheap for pizza, man. My city is on the expensive side for burgerland but I pay $15 to $20...

Not that many options here besides pizza, for a late night snack anyway. I usually grab something from a local thai restaurant, costs around 12-15€.

Pic related.

Bad pizza ~~ 5 dollars
Good pizza ~~ 15 dollars
Brazilian food ~~ 5-10 dollars
Arab food ~~ 5-10 dollars
Chinese food ~~ 5-10 dollars

I'm hungry now. ;-;

me too, but your sandwich looks so cheap. o well..

depends on which food
an empanada unit can cost 0.25 EUR, while a bacon pizza at Pizza Hut costs 10.50 EUR, those would be the extremes
pizza place near my house charges 6.10 EUR for a cheese-filled edges margheritta pizza. pic related here doesn't cost more than 1.60 EUR or you've been scammed

why so expensive? is it a famous brand or you guys getting the bad end of the food service monopoly stick?

cheap pizza - 4 USD
cheap tacos - 5x1 USD
good tacos - 5x3 USD
tortas - 2 USD
Hot dogs- 1 USD
Hamburgers - 2 USD

bento and takoyaki and the like

It's just Seattle, man. Nice city but everything here costs out the ass.

besides the tacos thats cheap as shit

I ate something similar in Italy. Huge sandwiches that only cost like 2€, wish we had something like that here.

>takeaways
What did he mean by this?
Can you give me a quick rundown?

same

Wha???

fast food to go

Mostly Russian food and salads. Plus """""Japanese""""" rolls and some Asian things like plov and shashlik.

Takeaways aren't really a thing in the USA unless you live in the middle of a city

You buy food in supermarkets. Whole dishes like mashed potatoes + some meat and greens in a box. They usually make small amounts to keep them fresh (some improper stores don't do it) so you can buy some hot Chicken Kiev and stuff. I can't believe you don't have them in your part of USA.

They aren't?

>Too autistic to call his local Indian restaurant and ask them to pack the order to go

I'm sure he does, he probably just doesn't use the term "takeaway" for them.

Well to be fair, that would involve speaking with somebody.

>quick rundown
I'll run you down in my car you fucking faggot.

he lives innawoods probably. he doesn't have the extra-flags on so i can't tell you what hill his town is in

yikes, is it one of those cities where all the food and recreation places are at one end and you live on the other end where offices and government buildings are?

They are talking about independent fast food restaurants with only enough floor space for carryout. Like those Chinese food places in shitty neighborhoods where dumb niggers walk in and order by number.

Y'all have hush puppies too?

but OP included drive-thrus, supermarket/mall food courts and street food stands, or didn't he?

No we have food everywhere, including in all of the residential areas. Seattle is actually fucking great as far as that is concerned. Everything just costs a lot. Income is generally higher here too, though. Everyone's but mine, it would seem.

>extra flags
What?

Yes. We call them croquettes.

That sounds so much fancier than hush puppy.

You get those at rotiseries as well? I definitely would instead of sandwiches or pizza.

It's, like, 2017 can't you just make your order online?

ah ok. Washington has some high HDI huh

>extra flags? What?
a greasemonkey extension where you add more flags such as state and city to your country fag. here, i capped a random example

they're more a street vendor thing
if you look up ANY video at youtube about street food in Paraguay they mention asadito

Some of these places are fucking great tbqh. I used to love my old dumb nigger Chinese joint.

burgers, pizzas, chinese, sushi, greek, italian (like pastas and stuff) and ofc hungarian

here most pizza delivery chains charge you around 4 to 5 euros for a 32cm pizza

Can you post pics of Hungarian fast food, tripslord?

We probably have the most extensive fast food cuisine around.

sure

you probably don't

We do.

Is that a schnitzel with mayo and cheese?

Pure autism right here folks.

This looks fucking delicious. Explain?

NO FUE PENAL! ahem, i mean, don't fight over this guise

no, that's deep fried dough with sour cream and grated cheese

Superior Czech langose coming through.

i need these because of reasons

Those things wind up being the same thing but britbongs have a big culture built around it where they have tiny places selling food for takeaway only.

Most of their food is basically fast food.

little grilled sausages, sauerkraut, grilled onions and various sauces in a bread cone

>sour cream
Much better than mayo tbqh.

We make kibbeling out of it.

it's not even the ketchup, because everyone eats it like that when they're little, but that lángos just looks fucking disgusting

That's basically exactly what it looked like. Would eat the fuck out of/10. Sausage and sauerkraut are always based.

A mexicano is horse meat, with cow meat, pig meat and chicken maet.

And deepfried squid rings

yeah, it's so obvious a fast food, but somehow nobody thought of that mix until a couple of years ago

So pretty much if you added cheese to it, it would be the most un-kosher thing ever made? Why is it called a mexicano?

a lot of the local food and some not so local. U put it in a plastic box and u take it away

A dutch kroket contains meat ragout.

Although you have variations with things like shrimp. But honestly, why would you do that?

You're going to hate the article I got it from.

thebakinglife.com/2011/09/street-food-memories.html?m=1

>Just garlic sauce and ketchup. I know. BUT, let me tell you, this Lángos was outstanding. Much better than the one in Budapest. It was chewy, still crispy and a little salty but not

I can't tell what half of that is but it looks good. It's a bummer you fags don't have any jobs because you're elder god tier at food.

I can appreciate a good kielbasa. You and the Poles make quality food.

Because it's slightly spicy. And with spicy I mean spicy for the whitest people on earth.

It's often eaten with peanut sauce, like many Dutch foods.
Popular sauces here are mayonnaise, sweet curry ketchup, peanut sauce and mustard.

If you forget about edgy sauces.

Second this. I don't know why there isn't more central/eastern European food in burgerland because I feel quite confident that it would sell really well. If you opened a Polish or Hungarian restaurant in Seattle, the hipsters would be all over it. Especially if you had a good beer selection.

>Popular sauces here are mayonnaise
wtf i hate Netherlands
curry ketchup and mustard are fine tho

>edgy sauces
Kek I can't help myself. What's an "edgy sauce", in the Netherlands?

Anyone tried Balut?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)

I think it's because the food doesn't generally look as aesthetically pleasing. Flavor wise it is 10/10, but hipsters are all about image not substance.

Spicy curry for the real daredevils.

Jesus Christ. everything in that post looks horrendous. the kürtőskalács (trdlnik or whatever retarded name the Czechs call it)? that's not a kürtőskalács - THIS is a kürtőskalács!
and that lángos which they've bought at the Budapest Great Market Hall? ham and mushroom? nobody eats it like that. even if that combo would be something a regular Hungarian opts for, we all know that if you want a good lángos you go anywhere else that is not the Mecca of tourist traps, the Great Market Hall. you pay twice as much for half as good a lángos as you would be paying for anywhere else

Indonesia has blessed us with satay, which has been added to our fast food chains.

I had this on my trip to Cambodia. Looks a lot worse than it tastes.

Yes. I actually kind of like it. It basically just tastes like soup with egg in it.
I don't care for the chewy white part on the bottom though.

personally, how much would you guys pay for a plate (let's say four pieces) of plumplings?