Europoors call americans mutts

>Europoors call americans mutts

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI

at least we are not french

>Scientists from Uppsala University have managed to extract genome-wide markers from the early Neolithic remains of three hunter-gatherers and one farmer from southern Sweden.
>They only pulled a few thousand SNPs from each sample, but that was enough to successfully compare the ancient remains to modern Europeans.
>The results of their study, published in Science Magazine, reveal that Poles top the allele sharing list with the the hunter-gatherers.

we wuz original europeans n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

t. mutts

Hunter gatherers aren't cool

there was no europeans
until the Greeks came
farmers > hunters

r8 muh whiteness

ey yoo farmer boi we fucking yo women while u tending ur crops

t. mutts

t. actual human being

Jews are downplaying your Metal Age Invader ancestry because they don't want you to feel empowered

The metal age invader ancestry is actually CHG(Caucasian hunter gatherer) ancestry

What's this app

We actually wuz:

>the highest survival rate of Aurignacian cavemen genes similar to the ones of the 35.000 year old GoyetQ116-1 sample from Belgium is observed nowadays in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.

So earliest Pole ever observed lived in Belgium and looked like this

anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm

>The sophistication and self-awareness demonstrated in the work led archaeologists to consider the makers of Aurignacian artifacts the first modern humans in Europe. Human remains and Late Aurignacian artifacts found in juxtaposition support this inference. Although finds of human skeletal remains in direct association with Proto-Aurignacian technologies are scarce in Europe, the few available are also probably modern human. The best dated association between Aurignacian industries and human remains are those of at least five individuals from the Mladec cave in the Czech Republic, dated by direct radiocarbon measurements of the skeletal remains to at least 31,000–32,000 years old. At least three robust, but typically anatomically-modern individuals from the Pe?tera cu Oase cave in Romania, were dated directly from the bones to ca. 35,000–36,000 BP. Although not associated directly with archaeological material, these finds are within the chronological and geographical range of the Early Aurignacian in southeastern Europe.

>But as a Pole I am also an uncanny atavism. One must go back centuries to discover in this noblest race of men pure instincts to the degree that I represent them.

t. Friedrich Nietzsche

Are you retarded or some Iranian?
Everyone knows Indo-Europeans had CHG admixture but they were more EHG.

No I'm trying to say my origins fucked up. They only looked at the CHG component and then labeled that Metal age hunter gatherer

metal age invader*

literally me 2bh

>>But as a Pole I am also an uncanny atavism. One must go back centuries to discover in this noblest race of men pure instincts to the degree that I represent them.
based Fryderyk Niecki

We wuz celtic :)

Lotta mutts in this thread

you do realize that humans didn't pop up in europe out of nowhere, right?
they had to come from somewhere else.

Europeans arent human

Hmm. I guess Celts can be pretty cool, if they have genes in common with Icelanders.

The first people in iceland were irish monks and the Norse brought over slaves they caught from the British isles

You're an aR1an, lad. Not a filthy huntergatherer.

Never noticed the western taint in Norwegians faces compared to Swedes?
Thralls don't pop out of thin air they come from Britain.

nod true.

i have ancient blood of sarmatian hunter gatherers flowing in my veins

we actually liked thick whores, brotha

t. drunk slavnigger

No, you don't.

Sarmatians cucking Polish hunter gatherers doesn't mean the concepts are related.

What do you mean by Western taint? Swedes are literally as Western as it gets with lightest pigmentation.

I hunt for bitches and gather currency, deal with it

butthurt fingolian jealous of my noble blood

Who says light pigmentation is western? I see no reason why it would be.

The British influence in Norwegian faces is pretty clear although it's not enough to give them those weird looks full blooded Brits have.

I just looked up his study, seems to be from 2012 and the only place it discussed was on the blog of an amateur polish geneticist

this is about haplogroups and their presumed associations, it has little to do with actual ancestry since those are very subject to drift. not that west eurasians aren't a composite group

spaniards are moo-

They don't teach reading comprehension in Estados Unidos?

There's a link in the article to the result in the Science Magazine

didn't icelanders kidnap irish women?

>tfw I'm from that dark blue spot and my y-chrommie is I-M253/I1

What?

Is being french bad?

Who gives a shit who we are outside of autists like Hitler.

As long as you don't have swarthy skin like a gypsy you're fine.My eyes are light brown, my hair are thick dark and straight I would like to check my genes, but I don't have the money lmao. Who the fuck cares as long as you don't look like a gypsy.

t. drunk Polack from Masuren,

We're mutts of mainly white people. That's where you fail, Mr. Blackedson.

oh and the map kind lies because 30% of Finns have got this because most of the population lives by the coast

A voice of reason is haram on Sup Forums. Delet.

I didn't mean to say that light pigmentation is somehow Western, only that they have very Western traits for the most part like non-angular eyes which is accompanied by light pigmentation. Swedes don't look more Eastern in the slightest when compared with Norwegians.

Zoom in on Europe. Europeans are genetically close and so are Americans with European heritage.

We're of the same clan, you and I. Originally at least. :^)

t. R1a-M512

mutt

I'd rather be a mutt than the result of countless generations of incest, personally.

I'm talking about Atlanto-Mediterranean influence. Norwegians more often than Swedes have black hair, skin that doesn't tan and faces which look intermediate between Swedes and Brits at least to me.

Europeans are both unfortunately, inbred mutts

genetic proximity doesn't preclude composite origins. it just indicates similarity in ancestry and/or substantial intermixing (both are true for Europe)

>ywn be Sardinian or at least a Finn

Your map is bullshit French are 70-80% R1B as Balaresque,Myrre, and Lucotte studies showed it

Your map is made using Eva Ramos-Luis study but this dumb whore used niggers in her test and claimed she only used French which was later refuted by 10% of sub-saharans E and 10% of Maghrebis E in her test

tl;dr you map is bullshit cause it is made using a study by a whore who used shitskins and claimed them as French

Explain this, haplofaggots

Or this

Huns

Gothic/Vandal migrations, the Sicily hotspot is the giveaway and Nordics would have had Siberian admixtxure to begin with

Women were literally sold as slaves all over the world, mtDNA is worthless

Still me

As an example, for Southern France she used people from Toulouse and found 60% R1B, but another study was made at Toulouse and French are 78.9% R1B according to the new study . I let you guess which Haplogroup was overrated.

Threadly reminder that R1 supermen are the masters of the inferior sub-Aryan haploslaves