youtube.com/watch?v=eS_tYWIoZzk

Other urls found in this thread:

12irl.tumblr.com/tagged/me
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post this whore's tumblr.

Toronto is great... if you're a normie

it does

>Yonge Street: the webm

Toronto is like a colder, browner, bleaker Chicago. And Chicago is utter shit compared to New York and several other cities.

All """big""" """""cities""""" built on lakes instead of the ocean or rivers should be demolished desu

she deleted it
you guys probably kept harassing her

god she was dumb but she had good taste in Anime at least

You wish you could dance that good.

>Toronto is like a colder, browner, bleaker Chicago. And Chicago is utter shit compared to New York and several other cities.

Toronto is the best city in the world if you aren't poor and are a 10/10 Chad.

in what way? everyone in toronto is literally a reclusive heroin addict

He's right. This city is mediocrity manifest.

12irl.tumblr.com/tagged/me

>wow damn found those Sup Forums threads about me, mostly calling me muslim slurs i have never heard before! cool to know

KEK
When did this happen? fairly recently I assume

>12irl.tumblr.com/tagged/me

she's so perfect

i heard she deleted it the other day, guess she put it back up
kinda rood t b h
I don't get why everyone on this board likes her so much

>wow damn found those Sup Forums threads about me, mostly calling me muslim slurs i have never heard before! cool to know

lol

she aged poorly all those pics of her are 2 years old

wew she go BLEACH'D

Toronto is nothing but a playground for the upper classes. Poor people have been completely priced out, and their presence is considered a nuisance more than anything. Wealthy young adults can parade about their support of historically oppressed or mistreated minorities in the city, such as LGBT people, paraplegics, immigrants, etc, while doing the minimum possible amount to combat the actual real problems that such people face. It's the epitome of consumer capitalism, it's filled with an empty culture based around image, you have to be busy, you have to support the oppressed groups, you have to get a nice white collar job (actual labour is for plebs) you always must be ambitious and trendy and stylish, and never question the underlying assumptions you have about society (unless it involves something akin to LGBT people or women etc, where none of the economic underpinnings of our society must be called into question). No one dares to question the right of a property owner to tear down a historic building to construct a new set of condos to house Chinese rich kids. I've lived here my whole life, I love this city in some respects, but by god do I hate it i others.

No, trust me. I'm from there and currently live. It kind of fucking SUCKS. Some parts are ok though

I like sauga more than toronto

Toronto really isn't a part of Canada, is it?

are you paki?

i like indian girls

this

Toronto is a fucking dumb lads . Not trying to be Sup Forums or anything but it stinks tbqh

I hate how the sewer plantations are all downtown/near the beachfront

That shit stinks when you're driving through

Toronto seems like a nice place if you're a yuppie, chances are you're some fucking pleb who makes $13/h at some dead end retail job and paying $1500 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment, you drive 2 hours a day on a giant highway and while sitting in gridlock you have a panic attack about your $30,000 in student loans you can't pay off because you can't find a decent paying job despite looking the past 3 years

>They don't live in London

LMFAO somebody get these plebs out of here.

and then you get laid off and have to use a temp agency to find an even shittier job filled with criminals and migrants

thats some real shit

my rent is 500/month

You in Rexdale too?

north york

London is a fucking dump. The entire city is one shitty strip mall

>LMAO

How's those niggers and literally being 25% white?

LOL t. Bramptonigger

London is the best city

She is kinda ugly. And I say that as a lad into Indian chicks.

She was cute in her older pictures but she became a college hipster kek

You can find way prettier paki and indian chicks on ig but I guess anons like hipster chicks

Brampton is fuckin brown town. Guelph represent nigguh

guelph is alright i guess desu senpai

how do i get a gf

Found the pretentious faggot from Toronto

go outside and talk to a girl for once

>talking to girls
Get a load of this faggot lmao

She is only missing a good, hand woven burka to emphasize those lines

I kind of want to live in a globalist megacity on poverty wages and get a tough scrappy immigrant gf with no education desu

>How do I get a girlfriend
>Without talking to girls

really made me think

>but I guess anons like hipster chicks
Or they probably just like to insert themselves with chicks getting bleached desu.

>he thinks an overpopulated, expensive, spiteful shithole constitutes a good city

same
it sounds comfy, I naturally identify with low-life and underdog people too.

Yeah you're right kek

>he doesn't just grab them by the pussy

kek what a Cuck

I do actually, but you're not Chad like I am.