Tfw e1b

>tfw e1b

How can any of you understand my pain? No one wants me. All European countries brag about their R1 and I levels, while muh genes are treated like something to be ashamed of. The countries that have the highest levels of muh heritage try to exaggerate their R1b and say that the e1b in their statistics are only because of Muslim immigrants. Spaniards and Italian make detailed meme charts telling people how the parts of their countries that have the highest levels of muh haplogroup are the worst and how they're all actually inbred Arabs. No one believes I'm white even though I share muh haplogroup with Adolf Hitler himself.

Even geneticists hate me. They give G credit for inventing agriculture, I credit for settling Europe, and R1b credit for everything else. My haplogroup peaks in Greece and the Levant, but who do geneticists say are the descendents of the Greeks and Phoenicians? J2. No one wants me or muh genes.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/03/06/114488
yfull.com/tree/J-Y6305/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler didn't fight in WW2

>Americans are this obssesed about race.

Go to north africa habibi.

>When Racism turn into Autism

>say that the e1b in their statistics are only because of Muslim immigrants

the French moors are just butthurt they have tons of North African E while we Greeks have European EV13

if you're EV13, your patrilineal ancestors have been in Europe since the Neolithic

its ancestral clades have been found in Cardial Spain and in Lengyel Hungary, way before the current wave of disgusting R1b steppeniggers. fucking yuck

>its ancestral clades have been found in Cardial Spain and in Lengyel Hungary, way before the current wave of disgusting R1b steppeniggers. fucking yuck
This is true, it has nothing to do with modern arabs.

Fucking farmer subhumans, learn your rightful place underneath the boot of the superior R1 Aryans.

What is that spot in the Balkans? Serbia?

Kosovo, but it's probably just due to a poor sample size

Napoleon had the Arab e-m123

Only respectable E is EV13, the rest are dirty niggers. EV13 was in Europe before R1nigger shit and yes R1 came from central africa why else are central africans nearly completely R?

nigger

what up with the dot placed deliberately on the borders of Israel, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan

what up with Tiksi, Russia

>In this context, to improve the knowledge of the neolithization of southwestern Europe, we studied DNA extracted from human specimens excavated in the Avellaner cave, an ancient funeral cave of northeastern Spain.

>The Ave07 haplotype was also compared with current Eb1b1a2 haplotypes previously published (10–14). It appeared identical at the seven markers tested to five Albanian, two Bosnian, one Greek, one Italian, one Sicilian, two Corsican, and two Provence French samples and are thus placed on the same node of the E1b1b1a1b-V13 network as eastern, central, and western Mediterranean haplotypes

Spain is rightful Albanian clay.

>Kosovo, but it's probably just due to a poor sample size

The current theory of why Britain has V13 is Balkan mercenaries brought by Roman

Why you gotta be this way Nippon

>this post

Israelis are Greek

Then why is Greece so poor?

Greek master race.

the EU be keepin them down and shit

i think the yahudi had a saying
israel is poor because its full of jews

golden dawn is bad party

more like the location
every country around greece is shit

*enters thread*

Your map is bullshit French are 70-80% R1B as Balaresque, Myrre, and Lucotte studies showed it

Your map is made using Eva Ramos-Luis study but this dumb whore used niggers in her test and claimed she only used French which was later refuted by the presence of 10% of sub-saharans E and 10% of Maghrebis E among the so called French haploroups.

As an example, for Southern France she used people from Toulouse and found 60% R1B, but another study was made at Toulouse and French are 78.9% R1B according to the new study . I let you guess which Haplogroup was overrated.

tl;dr you map is bullshit cause it is made using a study made by a whore who used shitskins and claimed them as French

NIQUE MACIAMO
I
Q
U
E

Better party than any other in Greece,

E IS NIGGER HAPLOGROUP

FRENCH DON'T HAVE IT WE'RE

80% R1B
10% I
5% G
5% J2

I'm not sure if you're right, but if you are, it's really sad how one shitty study can have such a devastating effect on the truth. All the meme maps out there that the typical haplomemer gets his facts from could easily be bullshit, but would be accepted as true by many.

The most funny thing is that THERE IS NO STUDY OF THE PART WERE FRENCH ARE CENSED TO BE 20% E

So far, only Western France and the South were studied

>CENSED TO BE

Supposed to be *

French chimping out because his country is full on non-European E

stop it, garcon noir

Sorry for you Achmedos but we have no nigger dna in us as true study HG studies like the ones of Lucotte, Myrres, and Balaresque

And our autosomal DNA is even more clear while Greeks have a signifiant ammount of East Asian DNA in them

kek old ADMIXTURE graphs in the current year of 2017

French are full of recent North African E and your graph corroborates it with the nice slice of "Northwest African" that Greeks lack. there's also a nice slice of "Northeast Asian" that we have in common probably due to some steppe ancestry :)

>French are full of recent North African E
Nope

maghrebi shitskin are maghrebi shitskin while French are French

As for you my brown friend

You got raped so hard by the Turks that i doubt you're European.

>Italy

Don't you have some Italians villages to settle with negroes ?

we got raped by Turks but we have a similar amount of Northeast Asian as the French in your graph and completely different from Turks. meanwhile you have that fat slice of Northwest African straight outta Compton that pumped you full of recent North African E

French girls love Arab men anyway

Look more closely to the graph fils de pute

We have less Northwest African than the Anglos :)

It most likely come from the Romans and it does not go above 0.0001%

Greek girls are whores i fucked ten of them for 10 sandwichs

they even fucked my dog for a pizza :)

the French have significant recent North African admixture that's responsible for their E subclades, low height and malodorous bodies

I say that as a French man on vacation

Forgot the pic

We raped your ass under Brennus then we came back to rape your ass under Beaudouin

Did you know that a Chronicle was even written about the siege and the conquest of Constantinople just to remember how we anally anihilated you

>Orthodoxy

More like Cuckthodoxy kek

they recently made a study in Normandy where they asked only for 100% Normans, don't think the results have been published yet though.

>the French have significant recent North African admixture
No they don't because if you have NA admixture it means you're not French.

Brennus was defeated and had to leave ASAP. the latter just reveals the awful nature of the French who will take advantage of fellow Christians at their weakest hour

and maybe you should reference Villehardouin rather than Baldwin, makes more sense

anyway, the French are neither Celts nor medieval French. they're heavily admixed with North Africans, Spanish, Italians, Portuguese etc. they're a mongrel race that should be annihilated from the face of this earth for the sake of mankind

thankfully the just God of Orthodoxy has sent a plague of Islamic infidels to purge them

all French have North African admixture, mediated via the patriline mostly. French women love Moorish men, nreminder that the creator of BLACKED is a Frenchman

he's a jew, you're mixing up nationality and genetics, basically you're a retard

I haven't met a single Moroccan shorter than 180cm

wrong, he's French, he had a DNA test done to prove those Jewish rumors wrong and he turned out completely French

anyway, the French are responsible for most of postmodernism and post-structuralism so they're basically Jews hellbent on destroying Europe haha

you're clinically retarded

red-pill yourself on the French menace

>they're a mongrel race

SORRY FOR YOU user BUT WE'RE THE PUREST RACE ON EARTH BESIDE THE WELSH AND THE IRISH

70-80% OF THE FRENCH HAVE THE SAME ANCESTORS

WHILE YOU GREEK ARE A MONGREL RACE MIX OF E-Nigger J-Sandnigger and R-Gaul

Did someone say "mongrel" ?

LMAO even with Ralmos-Luis false study we're purer than you kek

that just shows the local French men were forced by their traditionally polyamorous wives to raise the steppe thugs' sons. that's why you have a huge % of R1b but little steppe ancestry, meanwhile ours is proportional

case closed

Nope

It is just because we genocided the E-I-G carriers and took their women.

The Gauls had an interesting customs of hunting heads and fancied mass-killing :)

>Western Turkey
Literally turkified Greeks

Only in your sick mind Papadoulos

>Cardial Spain

Isnt that like 7500BC?

The oldest EV13is like 5500 years ago from Spain, I remember.

>Lengyel Hungary

The oldest in Hungary were I2 and G, the latest study showed Vinca Culture was made only of those.

That explains Galicia high number.

It doesn't, the galician one is the same as the moroccan. One of the explanations could be that they brought farming and megalithism. The reason it's so high compared to other areas might be because the Castro Culture was older than the arrival of the indo-europan invasions and they didn't get as cucked as the rest because they already lived in hill fortresses.

Well, half of it, the other half is the V13 iirc. Even in Asturias is higher and they barely had contact with the muslims.

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

you're right, it was around 5000 BC from what I remember. some Epicardial site

only one E and one J has been found, to my knowledge, among a lot of G and I in that general trans-danubian area which just shows that you need more samples to really catch any that might have been at much lower possible frequencies. it looks like E and J might have gained at G's expense later on in some areas for whatever reason

>be french
>get cucked by r1b
>take pride in the level of cucking and even try to exaggerate it

No man

E was in the horns of fucking Africa back then, Carphatian Basin = I2a proto-european hunter-gatherer + G2a proto-farmer

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/03/06/114488

127 ancient samples from the Carphatian Basin, NO E or J.

>Be French
>Be R1B
>Cuck Europe

Nothing unusual there

makes sense. you're that weird Romanian guy who's obsessed with Romania's I2 and shitposts like crazy

check the supplementary data of what you linked, there's one J2a and one E1b1b1a1b1 from Hungary. horns(sic) of Africa indeed

Your R1b came from the east in 2600 BC or whatever. They cut down the local men and now you're trying to even further downplay their genes. Shameful.

They aren't the cucks though, they are the descendants of the bulls. So yes, it is something to be proud of. Much like how you could be proud of being the descendant of N1c bulls, if it weren't for the fact that they were Mongoloid Siberoniggers.

>Your R1b came from the east

Same goes for your N, Pekka

I'm not obsessed with anything, just stating the cold facts.

>E1b1b1a1b1

Thats a LN

>J1a

1 from 127 ,probably lost himself,definetly shows its not a settlement of them.It just shows how late E and J came in Europe.

Allah hu akbar, Habibi...

>it's an autistic greek ruins our relations with France episode
Hate those episodes desu

J1 was in Karelia over 7000 years ago.
A handful of Finns still carry the line which is found in Germany also.
But sure, most J in Europe is new just not all.

>J1 was in Karelia over 7000 years ago.

how many samples?European subclade?

Merely banter and shitposting

No need to take it seriously

it's possible that E and J are associated with later Neolithic waves but they're still there in the data, lost or not. the samples are dominated by I and G the latter of which dwindled a lot in favor of E and J throughout Europe

>just stating the cold facts

one other "cold fact" is that most of the I found in those samples that was resolved further is I2a2-I2a1a-I2c...not precursors to the I2-Din that seems to dominate Romania today

exactly, what is that Greek fag talking about

It was found in a mesolithic context along with an extinct R1a*.
This is the subclade.
yfull.com/tree/J-Y6305/

It's very different from most J1 and more closely related to a caveman from Georgia who lived 15000 years ago.

I2-Din origin is in N-E Romania and Ukraine though

I2-Din is young and a subcalde of I2a1 so basically it's the same thing

who knows...maybe some other well-known expansion that was responsible for its spread to the rest of the Balkans brought it to most of Romania too

Latest studies showed that it came around 5th century in balkans, slavonised.

Romania already had alot of it, since it's it place of origin in N-E.I2a1 has the highest diversity in Romania, I2a1 in balkans has no diversity.
Romania has simply lower I2a-din because it has alot more R1a

or maybe that Din came to Romania with all the r1a-z283 from a bit to the north

hello is this the /autism/ general?

Typical R1b U106 post

Fuck off N1c subhuman, go rape a reindeer

obviously

t. Hans Goldstein

I am a Greek

> they're heavily admixed with North Africans, Spanish, Italians, Portuguese etc.

Not every french is an occitanigger.

I'm celtic, not a*frican (especially those from N.Africa, the worst)

baka
why are you ashamed
e1b is characteristic of berber and greeks
this is a variation of e haplogroup it's have nothing to do with muslims and arabs

>I'm celtic,

>I'm germanic

I am a Greek

One haplogroup to rule them all, perhaps?

Amen to that

Depends what subclade you belong to. Even the berber clade E-M81 has clades which are found in other populations.

The best haplogroups are J2, G2a and certain subclades of e1b, even though everyone here will disagree.
The haplotypes of the Mycenaeans, Phoenicians, Jews, Etruscans. The real innovators.

Go eat some spaghetti with your Saudi brothers wog.

fuck off fully, bully

dogshit is better than everything you can eat in finland gyppo