Do fat women have it easy in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=practice girl
youtube.com/watch?v=Sngu9BUupFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

is that greaseball a Leb?

Not at all

>Do fat women have it easy in your cunt?
They get to eat and indulge all they want, ruin anyone's lives who criticizes about their size, get jobs simply because muh fat-acceptance, get priority healthcare if they ever get heart attack cause muh liberalism. So the answer is yes. They have it WAY too easy here.

>get jobs simply because muh fat-acceptance
So how does that actually works? They write their height and weight on their resumes? Sounds made up desu

yes thanks to thirsty beta males

Holy fuck that's disgusting.

They go to a job interview and tell them sob stories how they work hard but the skinny racist people take all the credit and whine and bitch about some fictional health condition they have. After they get the job they fuck around doing nothing but stealing food and taking multiple hour long breaks.

Do not mock him i did the same to lose my virginity, and i look a bit like the guy in op's pic only the whale i kissed had brown hair

I thought that might be my ex-gf I lost my virginity to at first look of the webm thumbnail 2bh

No, luckily.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=practice girl

Well the majority of them are, and people are still fucking so......

Problem is i haven't met any other girl 3 years after the whale, will she be the only women i fucked before dying lads ?

He didn't mock him, he just stated that it's disgusting, which it is.

no bully, you may only bully fat women in this thread

I'm not bullying the frog, I'm saying the act of kissing a whale is disgusting.

no it's not

Kinda, I've seen many guys with fat girls because they couldn't get anything better or they just fucked the first thing they crossed into.

Man, women have it easy everywhere. In the shitty complex I live in, a couple of weeks ago a guy was thrown in a cell for the night and kicked out of his unit by the landlord for getting involved in a drunken domestic with the guy he was living with. Then just last night some bogan cunt slut was screaming at people for hours on end, smashed a window and threw a guys TV from the unit, two stories up onto a car and the cops didn't even come and the landlord flat out ignored it. She eventually calmed down, probably passed out or something as she is a fucking smack head.
Women, fat cunts even more so, can pretty much get away with murder in Australia. Hell, our "Australian of the Year" last year or the year before was some crazy negligent bitch who was basically responsible for someone's death but claimed to be going through "domestic violence" and the nation basically saw her as a hero, with that greedy White Ribbon group using her to spread "domestic violence awareness" throughout Australia, which raked in a fuckload of money through both donations and government sponsorship.
This group went out of their way to spread the idea that domestic violence means men hitting women and children yet the statistics at least for Australia show that women beat their children and husbands far more than men get physical.
The gynocentric nature of our species can be so easy manipulated and I'd fucking pathetic how easy men cave into pussy. We basically dedicate our lives to pleasing and competition with each other to be more appealing to 3DPD and at the end of the day they rarely ever give a fuck about anyone but themselves. Puberty ruins girls.

The following are sorts of things which are rarely if ever brought up in the mainstream realm or given national platforms, which is sad, really.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sngu9BUupFE

Women have it easier in every aspect in life other than in business. Regardless of their weight.

Yes, they may (or may not) earn less on average, but anywhere where that is the case simply less is expected of them.

>MUH EQUAL WAEG FOR EQUAL WERK.

No. You earn less because you don't have to deliver as much as men. Now stfu and carry on slutting around.

god, fat women know how to kiss for sure

i want to have sex with a fat girl... So much to grab onto :-)

Yes, Chad lowers his standards and fucks a fattie and suddenly fattie thinks that she deserves a Chad

Being a woman here means you already won in life.

normies are disgusting