Is it normal to be hated for being not having a gf after a certain age in you're culture...

is it normal to be hated for being not having a gf after a certain age in you're culture? for example I'm detecting very intense hatred from my mother after I turned 29. like people no longer sympathise with you if you are always alone with no friends, like you do if you were some fat kid sitting by himself in a corner. I think my family hates me to, I've never brought home any friends or gf - I don't have any - they use to just comment about going out meeting people every now and then. Now they are just out right hostile, hateful, like I am deliberately living like a loner permavirgin to spite them.

tl;dr pretty weak m8 but here's a pity bump (sage) to help you get those sweet, sweet (you)'s

Yeah, kind of. They're not happy with your abnormality and thus feel the need to point it out

My family doesn't care...yet

Bring home a fag and have loud sex to spite them

If you are past 29 why do you still live with them?

Because he's a useless failure

>I've never brought home any friends or g
thats a good reason to hate you.
You sound like a disappointment.
Just go outside and mate with some kangaroos after beating it into submission, like a real australian would.

Oh, and here's your sweet (you). nice bait.

>29+
>still browsing Sup Forums

29 with no friends, no gf and living with your parents? Yeah of course they'd resent you. Every parental dream they had has been shattered. Most probably not entirely your fault though, i reckon your parents send you down this path unwittingly. But you're a grown man now, sort it out

You're here forever. I live the normie life and still lie in bed next to gf after passionate sex and post nonsense in /brit/ while she sleeps

I have done nothing to them! I don't drink or steal money or do drugs. I have done nothing to warrant their hatred. but people still hate me. I should have being a fucking criminal, criminals get more sympathy from society than neets. fuck you.

Is that so?
Id rather giving attention to him rather than "The Canadian"

Exactly how old are you mate?do you not have a job?

>i have done nothing to them
Yeah probably not intentionally or even in the broader sense it's their own fault. But what they see right this minute infront of them in a man child failure who won't give them grandchildren and is stopping their comfy retirement in their golden years. That's the cold hard truth of it mate
Yeah

Lol s-sorry buddy I was just k-kidding we love you.

30 in 3 months. i work at kmart.

>I have done nothing to them!

That is where the problem is!

Do you have a job? Do you bring money to your house?

Or you just live like a neet teenager, fapping/4channing/vidyaing.

i'm a 26 year old kissless friendless ugly fat autistic virgin neet

rate

You seem alright man. Is working on Kmart perhaps a path to getting something better and living on your own?

At 15 I had no friends or gf, and an aunt told my mom that maybe I was gay.

That shit enraged me, then I made some friends at college.

Work on your weight man

10/10, sounds like good life

no working at kmart is shittier dead end job that is the next best thing to welfare. it doesn't pay enough support rent/bills. I also don't want to share house with pajeet or bogans who will probably give me a hard time about my anxiety as well.

because I work, I don't qualify for a lot of welfare. I would have being better off I was a wife beating, drug addict degenerate with 5 kids because than I would have my pick of public housing from east to west coast.

you should remind your parents it's their fault, since they gave birth to you without your permission

My grandma #1 uses to be such a critic of anything we grandkinds did. Where as grandma #2 was very loving and didn't really care about the details. Guess who we visited 95% of the time?

/thread

the bitchy grandma?

ye she made delicious tacos

the only thing she made was crappy meatloaf

I remember it had some vegetables and shit, bell peppers

it tasted worse than a veggie meatloaf, it tasted like an aborted fetus of a meatloaf

I told her she should have aborted me and when I move out she will never see me again. that was 5 years ago.

Can't you go back to school?

Came here to post more or less this but since I'm here, fuck it, a minor rant:
If they didn't want a kid, they should have used a condom or got an abortion. Society tells us we have to be responsible for our actions yet parents are routinely the most irresponsible cunts on the planet, who 9 times out of 10 are not able to properly provide for a child yet we look upon them as some sort of great thing because they produce more people for governments to tax and corporations to profit from. Brining up a kid into a household that isn't more than able to feed, fund and look after a single child should be considered child abuse. Yet look at us; basically pressuring young people to shit out multiple kids at a young age and then turn around and a. celebrate the mother if she decides to want to get a divorce, by giving her all the aid in the world for her own well being, fuck all to do with the kid, and b. demonise the father for not being an adequate "provider".

Fuck society.

>you should remind your parents it's their fault, since they gave birth to you without your permission

It wasn't your choice to be born but you could stop living now if you want

yeah, but I want to move out first. going back to school isn't going to solve me problems. I am as unhappy today as the day I dropped out 8 years ago.

extremely red pilled post, very nice

If you move out it'll be more difficult to get to take classes because of your financial responsibilities will be higher.

Ultimately what you want is a better paying job, money can solve many issues mate.

Humans are not much different than other gregarious animals, and now that you have become an adult and you find yourself at the lowest of the social hierarchy they view you with different eyes. Subconsciously you are of no value to them and by being related to you, you drag their social status, they feel like they can be mocked for having such a failure of a kid and want to avoid the humilliation. You are a drag to the tribe, an outcast among the pack, this reality is constantly screaming in their inner selves and they lash out against you for the most stupid of reasons just to unleash this inner, instinctual desire of aparting you from the pack.

You see, we live in a world of fucking animals with very thin veiled compassion that can easily become mistreatment and murder.
Just a few decades ago the parents of your parents were gassing, euthanazing and castrating the "social degenerates" such as people addicted to alcohol, people with mental health problems, criminals, etc. And it was seen as very normal things, "social and racial hygiene" they said.

You are lucky in any case to live in such age of "cultural marxism" (kinda pushed too far away for my tastes but such extreme ideology of compassion and charity was born for a reason). Just stop being so naive and start living for yourself a bit, don't take everything for granted, and this includes the charity and compassion of your own parents, especially in protestant germanic countries.

kek

From my grandmas, both cooked, but one cooked better, althought she was kind of a bitch with my family.

Now things have improved.

that is pretty good writing there buddy

I know but at least I can wallow in my misery in peace.

>You are lucky in any case to live in such age of "cultural marxism, 't take everything for granted, and this includes the charity and compassion of your own parents

how can I suffer more so that my mother can finally absolve herself of having a son who's a friendless permavirgin? should I buy a gun and ask her to shoot me? because I don't have to courage to do it myself.

stop being a manchild

29 no girlfriend what the blazes man