youtu.be/K84c7NlZzno
youtube.com/watch?v=E4hi_YnX7tw
youtube.com/watch?v=GXVc0u9G5vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ah yes, very nutritious

lads,
I think I'm a nigger haha.

ew a nigger

Just realized that there is no information about the human brain that doesn't from from brains. Very suspicious that

/brit/ is strictly non-racist general, niggers welcome x

UNA VELA HAHA

One of these days I'll get my act together x

The brain recognizes itself

Really makes the neurons fire

hows it foin?

>tfw no Jennie gf

reading a manga lads wishing i had a lad to spoon x

what are you're thoughts on sacred geometry and the endlessly reoccurring patters that crop up in all aspects of reality?

You better be a grill

wtf? where did all the jews go?

vacation

Maybe it's just our tiny human brain which likes to seek out patterns and connect things which are otherwise unconnected

We also love symmetry

Why

Doing a WW1 feel lads

youtube.com/watch?v=6gtyF93Pm2o

israel and new york

yes lad come here

*tucks my willy away*

hehehehehe.....

having a ham sandwich and some crisps and some sweet tea right now lads

doing a black metal listen

ggggggggwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaargorogorgorogorogorogorogorgorogoro BUDUNDADUNDADUDDUN
wililwiwliwliwlwiwiwliall ililiailileilaielieleielielielailaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CHUGGGGGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGO

but the human brain is just as much a part of the universe and the biggest stars, but also the only part that can contemplate the existence of it all.

and these patterns are mathematical proofs
on that note Pythagoras spent 20 years studying and waiting to be allowed into the Egyptian mystery schools, and when he came out he created his philosophy of sacred geometry and mathematics.

my favourite song

dolan plumf

that's a nigger cock and balls

using the n-word

you mean nigger?

no
youtube.com/watch?v=LUgpSZ2XYpE&t=39s

why are yanks obsessed with big black cocks

FOUR FAT YANKS

>nigger

the edginess

*records myself sharting*
*slows it down 50%*
*it becomes a best selling black metal album*

not black metal

need an avant garde metal qt

since when is nigger a bad word

redpill me on ross noble

just realised "wigger" means white nigger

where did you go for so long?

i miss you posting here

the gf giving a smile :3

he lived too far from me before his house got destroyed in a bushfire

not too far*

this is my waifu

fucking dislike australians

>le alt right gf

fuck off reactionary

I was thinking of death metal (which is better)
this is good though they're more death fusion
youtube.com/watch?v=toNA6BcPDDI

need a landwhale gf

Isn't it called The Irish Breakfast?

thin fucking ice mate

Me too.
Meetup?

i'm not an alt-rightist i'm a white nationalist but not in the traditional sense

i have no problem with blacks being in this country so long as we start talking a no nonsense approach which means a return to the "education entrepreneurship and investment" philosophy of booker t washington for how to uplift blacks rather than by using white tax money to provide them a base level existence

i'm also staunchly anti immigration and we need to really ramp up the deportations of hispanics

post real breakfaststs

>i'm not an alt-rightist i'm a white nationalist but not in the traditional sense
>i have no problem with blacks being in this country so long as we start talking a no nonsense approach which means a return to the "education entrepreneurship and investment" philosophy of booker t washington for how to uplift blacks rather than by using white tax money to provide them a base level existence
>i'm also staunchly anti immigration and we need to really ramp up the deportations of hispanics

Fuck everyone in this thread

England literally destroyed Irish culture so now their "culture" is just english culture painted green

Imagine the fat fuck that scoffs that lot down every morning at his site office before he starts his shift. Imagine the gargantuan log he'd be sitting on half a day later while he's still up in his fucking crane cabin

it's a novelty breakfast
finish it and it's free

here's your breakfast

>yfw reviewbra is a tranny now

had a full english this morning minus the bacon eggs and sausage

>tfw no Hannah gf

honestly think I could take all that, maybe bar the toast

*here's your breakfast, runt

>be me
>have full english breakfast for tea

check mate jews

a quartet of overweight citizens of the united states of america, you say?

>i have no problem with blacks being in this country so long as we start talking a no nonsense approach which means a return to the "education entrepreneurship and investment" philosophy of booker t washington for how to uplift blacks rather than by using white tax money to provide them a base level existence
Any white nationalist would piss at you for these ideas. You're just a conservative.
>i'm also staunchly anti immigration
USA is built on immigration, none of you except the natives have the moral right to be anti-immigrant. Also it worked great for you.
>we need to really ramp up the deportations of hispanics
Why do you hate Hispanics?
2bh they are the best major group in USA population. White Americans are boring obnoxious cunts with disgusting culture and horse-like women. Black Americans are uneducated and have issues with crime and poverty.
Hispanics are hard-working people speaking nice language, their girls are hot, their culture is interesting.

having some spiced butter tea for tea

don't know what games to play these days
lost all interest in them which has really fucked me since they took up 90% of my waking NEET hours

down to my last scrumpy jacks

poo

What does the common Russian think of English people?

lmao
>Howard was unhurt despite needing to be “rescued by police” on Thursday after inadvertently coming across a group of angry CFMEU members protesting against cuts to penalty rates.

oh fuck off, we get it already

say uncle

Art and history

going to get started on my homework right after i have a nap and kill myself

always read gf as gilf

kill yourself before, you'll be too tired after

>tfw no gf

I think as gif like gift without the t but have heard people prononce it jiff wtf

fuck gross

>none of you except the natives have the moral right to be anti-immigrant

youtu.be/K84c7NlZzno

been too lazy to do tarot readings in /brit/ again
done some for /div/ but it's a lot of work

wish i were a christian desu

>raised with no religion
>can only see the world in stark reality
>will never have child like imagination

how can i get back at the oneitis lads? fucking fuming still

to smart too be an atheist

i think messaging her with a fake account and calling her mean things would suffice

give us a future with a fat gf lad

i was thinking more along the lines of killing her bf

Need some brekie, lads

People who try to get on a train by walking through those who are disembarking should be forced to wait for the next train

Repeat offenders should be banned from public transport

JANNY HELP HELP ILLEGAL CONTENT WE HAVE A SHOOTER

>you will never be a teenager in the mid to late 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=E4hi_YnX7tw

heres the plan
>run up
>spray him
>leave him in the church

/brit/ has made me a better poster

straight fucking choon

youtube.com/watch?v=GXVc0u9G5vg

unironically put modafinil up the arse once

sloppy because I haven't done this in a while.
this is just a quick "love" spread representing past and present issues you have, and the future for you.

the 3 of wands represents discovery and exploration, but also major decisions, this represents you right now. in the context of Love it seems to say you are someone who is hopeful and seeking.

the Ace of wands represents your key challenges right now, it seems to suggest something of initiative, or lack there of considering the context. you are unwilling to plant the seed and take those initial steps so instead you keep wandering.

the Ace of stars represents your past which is effecting your current situation. you are obsessed with attaining a girl, a girl perfect beyond reality, you feel this is the only way people around you can see you as successful and the final requirement for you to be allowed happiness.

the 8 of swords represents the future
a trap, displeasure, imprisonment and generally a bad situation.

from your previous cards I can imagine that you will find a girl, but your latent issues with relationships and "purity" for both yourself and her will trap both of you in a situation which produces nothing but misery. the woman especially will become little more than a slave to your fantasies, unable to be the "goddess" you imagine for yourself she will recoil from you and you will never find what you truly seek out of your relationship.