What's life like in South Korea? Is it a normal country?

What's life like in South Korea? Is it a normal country?

>those handlebars

cute

Big cultural differences between young and old generations

gooks are really ugly and plastic

gooks have big fat moon pie faces and flat noses that they shave off in high school

Ok. Now please eating jolibee and living shitty country philipino.

Shitty country compared to Japan.

Everyone I asked who went there (mostly Americans but also Germans and other Asians) said it was superficial and kind of depressing. The men can very aggressive and rude while the women are overly materialistic and prudish/demanding. The people in general have no humility and an exaggerated sense of nationalism and pride bordering on delusional.

The food also isn't very good and the cities themselves unremarkable. Basically, if you want the real modern East Asian experience, go to Japan. Korea is like the pirated version, complete with glaring bugs and fundamental defects.

I think the Note 7 represented that country in a nutshell.

t. third world

no he's right, pls send all the western animals to japan

t.japan enthusiast

sorry my 3rd worlder bro, you quite literally aren't even in the same league as us. You have to get out of this conversation.

>NK has cuter women than SK
Holy shit how will the south ever recover?

I'm not your "bro," rapechild.

Be thankful for Japanese genes and plastic surgery.

>it was superficial and kind of depressing. The men can very aggressive and rude while the women are overly materialistic and prudish/demanding
I can see they only visited Seoul. City dwellers are such pain to deal with anyway. Why don't tourists go places other than Seoul? It's fucking shit.

wew, looks like paradise for average thai people in 2017.

I think it's because Seoul is all they hear about.

t. Fon Kawasaki

kek

Enjoy your third world shithole though, I'm so very jealous.

I'm just being honest.

And I'm not the one who killed 40 of your sailors. The ones who did it are in the North and they got away with it. You didn't do anything about it.

Now the North knows they can kill your people with no consequence. They can do whatever they want.

You're so cucked it's hilarious.

Dear anohter Korean poster

Stop being tangled up with the sea niggers, they are miserable enough already.

>miserable

kek