Why Italian women love Swedish men so much?

Tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iixdySdhv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

big dik

>Italian women love Nazis
Who would have guessed?

Italian women like Finish men too.

they're trying to recapture the original Nordic phenotype Italians had before the Greeks colonized them. pewdie agreed to this because he's an Aryan supremacist as his recent videos made clear

do you think whenever pewdie calls her he introduces himself every time with
>IT'S ME POODYPIE

You guys were colonized by Turkbros and you guys are literally niggers who debts money and can't pay it back like civilized people do.

Now go write tho WEWUZKINGSNSHIT-posts somewhere else please.

I'd prefer to take one more shit in your retarded thread, Finngoloid

Not true.

I know an Italian exchange student and she constantly complains about how most Swedish men are so shy they won't flirt or even talk with her. It makes sense because most men in this country are so fucking beta it's embarassing.

You only have to get to know the nordics a little more and then they start acting like mediterraneans, but yeah Finns are weird

It is how Germans are made. Italians mix with Danes/Swedes and get autism.

Mix Germans and Celts and you get us Anglos

It reminds them of 476 AD

Mix Anglos back with Germans then you get Mericans... so wait, does that mean Americans are....

It's right we like tall atletic nordic men

>most men in this country are so fucking beta
bs

You sure she doesnt love his money as well?

In my experience, all women love Swedish men. Italian women, French women, Russian women, Finnish women, Chinese women... they're all very friendly with Swedish men.

You are shy of course. But i can understand you... you live in a feminazi dictatorship and everything is ''sexual harassment''

DELET

I met a Italian girl when I was out traveling, she was really cute but would trash talk the other girls that we hanged out with when we were alone. She'd constantly grab my arm and stuff when the others were around and did everything in her power to not let anyone else talk to me.

Me being autismboy mcneutralson 9000, didn't really mind.
I guess their outward personalities goes really well with our introverted ones, we don't flirt much and we stay loyal because we don't really want anything in our lives.

are you a shy beta also?

The actual question is: why do Swedish men hate Swedish women?

All the Swedish e-celebs have a foreign gf.

is that the infamous female circumcision?

>e-celeb
pls dont...

only beyta leftists get Swedish girlfriends

post more of this pretty girl

does she have nudes yet?

>she constantly complains about how most Swedish men are so shy they won't flirt or even talk with her
You realize that her complaint is that she's not getting enough attention from Swedish men, right?

except swedish women

>Implying that being a desperate orbiter like the average Italian man is not beta

>It is how Germans are made. Italians mix with Danes/Swedes and get autism.

BS, we are 1/3 celtic, 1/3 germanic, 1/3 slavic, thus ÜBERMENSCHEN

kys, cuck.

she looks used up, past her prime

Why are Swedes so autistic?
No women anywhere want Swedish men unless they are rich and successful

>No women anywhere want Swedish men unless they are Swedish men
What did he mean by this?

>not acting like an orbiter who constantly gives women attention is being a "shy beta"

kys

>wah, why aren't men paying attention to me ; (

But they don't, nobody really likes white men, the only reason some women are with them is money.
If it came down to egually wealthy white and black man, every single woman would choose black.

They like british men
youtube.com/watch?v=2iixdySdhv4

they love rich ass people

Swedes are an androgynous race. There is no difference between man and woman.

YOU WANNA DIE WHYTE BOI??

Swedish men whore themselves less.

lmao, best thing ive seen all day

This.

There's something fishy about these posts but I can't quite put my finger on it so I'll just take your words for it, my multiple Estonian friends

>No women anywhere want men unless they are rich and succesful
wooow

Those two estonians are right, you can trust them.

She's 24

Just watched my first video of her.

Is there a reasion she is talking in the way she does?

That has to be one of the most annoying bitches I've ever had the displeasure of watching in my life.

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADIES MY NAME IS

she is like a kindergarten teacher talking to 3year olds who wants to be taken seriously

Because Italian women are very masculine and are attracted to swedish men's feminity

omg just saw her mother.
THE WALL is near

You've clearly never been to Sweden, Jamal.