>all the people they were supporting get murdered
>hundreds of thousands of boat people
>'humanitarian crisis'

>mfw you''re not sure what country I'm talking about

>I killed her parents
>9 people liked this
Fuck me.

9 people want middle-eastern batman

This is not something to joke about, my Polish friend.

How can a society be so harmful to the rest of humanity?

Reminder:

Japanese strategy in the pacific war was for the Americans to get tired of fighting and give up.

The Afghanistan war was a total disaster. Who in the fuck thought a central government was a good idea over federalism for a country that just had an ethnic based civil war?

Everything are something to joke about.

BRING
HIM
BACK

It's a victory for arms manufacturers.

Don't pretend like you guys DIDN'T invade Afghanistan, too. Because you did. We're in that mess together.

You too, Australia. AND Iraq, on your part. This is like a botched robbery that we screwed up, and now we have to deal with some dead bodies together.

But not you guys, Indonesia/Mexico. You're free of blame. For now.

Did absolutely nothing when Afghanistan actually had peace, in terms of modernization and economic development.

shit! sorry bro
i thought this was Sup Forums
thanks for reminding me, friend

we only invaded afghanistan and iraq ironically

>that pic

Shit is fucked up

Western countries spent a lot of money building new roads in Afghanistan, and all it did was make it easier for the Taliban to move around.

>For now.
Wut?

>be western countries
>"hmm, should we invest in the areas where it's peaceful and the people actually have a chance to build an economy like in the centre of the country or should we invest all the money in the Taliban stronghold where any and all effort will go to complete waste?"

And guess what they did...

You think the U.S. wants stability in the Islamic world?

Here's how it works.
>use democracy as a pretext to overthrow secular dictator, either through outright invasion (iraq, afghanistan) or funding rebels (syria, libya)
>islamic terrorists fill the power vacuum

Also remember that the U.S. is open allies with the absolute monarchies in the Persian Gulf like Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and these are the countries that fund and produce most jihadists.

The U.S. wants to destabilize the Islamic world to prevent Russia from annexing countries and moving down to the Persian Gulf, where all the oil is. Plus war itself is profitable for the military.

Terrorists serve U.S. interests.

For expending so much money in warfare, the USA is terrible at war.

They have a great and most fortunate navy

sniff sniff
aaahh
i love the smell of well-spent american taxpayers' money in the evening...