What do you think of Acre, the only state in Brazil that borders Peru AND Bolivia?

What do you think of Acre, the only state in Brazil that borders Peru AND Bolivia?

Other urls found in this thread:

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/3/a-little-piece-ofgermanyintheheartofbrazil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxRCcu7O28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The capital (Rio Branco) has a pedestrian bridge built a few years ago. I think it won a design award in Europe somewhere.

It's also part of the "Inter-Ocean Highway," which runs from the port of Ilo in Peru to SP in Brazil.

There's a kinda old, shitty meme that says that Acre does not exist.

nothing

Not really worth visiting. I will be sticking to first world and developed South Brazil when I come over.

Did you know they have Oktoberfest in South Brazil since most of them are German? It really does make one marvel.

>that borders Peru AND Bolivia
worst border ever
I pity them

It's insincere though. The german descendants there are rhinelanders like our amish, they don't have oktoberfest

Acre is more bolivian than brazilian really, I never talked with anyone from there, it's rare as fuck.

I was memeing but I just read this. Quite interesting, coming from a German speaking Journalists perspective

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/3/a-little-piece-ofgermanyintheheartofbrazil.html

>unironically going to south brazil
m8, go visit the areas that have culture firsr

Favelas and crime aren't culture no matter what PT says.

t. butthurt southern
call me when your region has something as brazilian as this
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxRCcu7O28

Plenty of traditional caipira music here, it's also pretty sad how everyone completely forgot about whatever culture this country had and how it became a blob of shitty funk idolizing crime and sertanejo, there's no point in posting old music if it's just that - old. My city used to have a pretty big rock scene but that's pretty much gone and it's all sertanejo now.
Cultural Marxism will be the end of this country.

And just to not get too off-topic I will say that Acre doesn't exist.

2bqf shitty music always existed and made success, those that are true genius fall off the radar and slowly climb into people's minds without spamming by the media. Sure I dont like globo, but to say old music is dead is a little bit too extreme

That looks interesting. Is it safe?

>Acre
Say no more

We need to genocide those ingrate fuckers. How dare they refuse to integrate, my parents are from Lebanon and yet I consider myself full brazilian.

they are fucking losers and then they want to make their own "Germanic" offshoot country a bunch of retarded "muh heritage" fags

I know exactly one thing about Rio Branco that is Marina Silva is from there

but that won't happen haha we can just laught at their faces

>What do you think of Acre, the only state in Brazil that borders Peru AND Bolivia?
Thicc

Well look at all those ugly Bolivians. Oh and
>Rio """"""Branco""""""
>É castanho

Contraband city i imagine