/balt/+/ausnz/

/ba/ - General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bX4mO_xNAE
youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g9P3e4KYjb8
youtube.com/watch?v=D-NvQ6VJYtE
vice.com/en_us/article/the-strange-world-of-a-teenage-conservative-political-commentator
youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks

*runs to balts*

W-

*takes deep breathes to calm down*

CHING LONG CHOW CHI PING FUNG BO

No, thank you

h-he's fast!

*INHALES GLORIOUS NORDIC AIR*

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=5bX4mO_xNAE

Haha le classic spoiderman meme.
Gonna enjoy myself.

communist supporters should be executed

this

i think im in love with the trivago girl

>you are capable of love

is germany the pinnacle of car culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ

Wow, Chloe Moretz looks like THAT?!

She's evolving

I wanna inseminate Eesti cuties with my finnish memedong

Anime.

There used to be a meme in Estonia that Finnish dudes had really short dicks

Y-you too! D:

IRW

I want a hoodie

smoked a cigar for the first time

feel sick and all sluggish, regret spending the money on it, dunno how my granddad could smoke himself to death on them

>meme

initial d(own under)

youtube.com/watch?v=g9P3e4KYjb8

Reported to your employer.

>meme

Biribiri

>uses an ex-communist country as an example of why that specific white country isn't rich and highly developed

Hahaha! You were the guy posting the other day about cigar shops?

Lol, No one enjoys cigars the first time. My friends and I started with vanilla cigars (can't remember name). I can only handle small cigars.
I have one on newys and mates weddings, that's it.

Whät?

>The whole world was doomed to generations lost to lung cancer because the first white dude to try a cigarette was a motherfucking literal pirate with adamantium balls
Imagine if it had been *cough cough* ew no sorry not for me *cough cough*

why is eastern europe poor

Oh, I didn't really understand what you were talking

I just wanted to see what it was liked. Never smoked in my life, never will now.

imagine if it had been latvian white man who tried cigarette first
we would be smoking penises right now

Good man!

Your grandad smoked cigars everyday??

>we would be smoking penises right now
but every modern white man loves traps

5 cute facts about maki:

- She's a girl!
- She's a tomato!
- I love her!!!!!
- Maki!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoked cigars at the pub with his work mates, smoked cigarettes at home. And he was alcoholic so he never ate properly. Actually I remember him saying 'never smoke it'll ruin you lad' but he seemed to be having fun with it - old grump died in his fucking rocking chair with a glass of brandy at his feet and a 3 stubs left in his ash tray

define modern

Checked.
I wouldn't like to go out that way.

Chaika Is lewd

Hello where are trannies :D ?????DD:DDDD

Did papua have just a earthquake?

Checked.
I would like to go out that way.

It left a while ago

bls no.

I didn't feel anything.

I felt one 3 weeks ago. First earthquake I'd ever felt. The whole place was vibrating like crazy.

you are familiar with >/mämmi/ thread right?

I want to be an admiral for ship girls

DO NOT EVER RESPOND TO ME YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN RAPE BABY.

My grandma slumped over doing a crossword
Ununironically how I want to go

Best girl

Ahh yis, no it was an old one, thought I felt something so I checked on the interwebs and PNG came up.

Slowly killing yourself and having your health decline to the point you feel like its a struggle to do normal things until you eventually die whilst doing the things that put you into that situation?

Was it the one that caused the volcano to erupt at rabaul?

Don't knock it till you've tried it
I've seen the alternative, it's not much better
That said cirrhosis and emphysema suck balls

>having your health decline to the point you feel like its a struggle to do normal things until you eventually die whilst doing the things that put you into that situation
So pretty much living itself. Might aswell enjoy the ride tbhs

Yeah it's not nice. My Granddad was lucky and died before his lungs collapsed. My grandma wasn't, she died suffocating because her lungs were shriveled black lumps - fucked my mum up watching her die like that. If she found out I'd tried a cigar she'd force feed me a pack of cigarettes and then make me clean the toilet after I barfed them up afterwards.

I don't know.
It was located on the same Island (New Britain) as Rabaul so maybe.

Grey eyes > blue eyes > green eyes > shit colored eyes

what about vomit coloured eyes

Blue eyes > grey eyes > actual green eyes > amber/light brown eyes > "green" eyes > shit coloured eyes

Dude you could have the healthiest lifestyle of them all but still die suffering pain and misery. Vice versa. Nothing is given.

I'm sorry mate.
Happy you found no enjoyment in smoking though.

There's a difference between living life and actively doing things to cut your life short and cause you fucked up health problems.

Hmmmmmmm

lol niggers suck my ass haha

>amber/light brown eyes
Not a thing.
Light brown shit is the same as dark brown shit

How do I avoid making mistakes?

Get someone to make the mistakes for you

you're the same kind of faggot who sees a pink boipussy and says "meh a hole's a hole" and stick ur dick in

>There's a difference between living life and actively doing things to cut your life short and cause you fucked up health problems.
Yeah you could live your life actively and injure your back in gym. Crippling yourself for life.
Not judging anybody here but everyone has a right to make their own choices and there isnt one correct path.

What are your thoughts on the township of Dargo?

You'll get diseases playing around with them coloured folk user, especially if they're touching you with their mouth.

Butthurt brown eyed mongrel detected

facts about estonia:
1. no niggers

facts about every other country in the world:
1. lots of niggers

But there are only 4 facts

Everyone with brown eye color will be put in concentration camps when the time comes

Point taken and I understand where you're coming from. I'm not trying to dictate your life.
But I still think theres a difference. Working out at the gym has a chance if fucking your shit up. Smoking is pretty much a guarantee of fucking your shit up.

Bravo

Its all about odds yes. I wasnt implying you were dictating anything. All good mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-NvQ6VJYtE

melody

i will paypay 10 dollars to the first person to post a timestamped picture of his cum on taylor swift's face

>tfw hazel eyes

are you a petite blond girl?

vice.com/en_us/article/the-strange-world-of-a-teenage-conservative-political-commentator

wife beating is very topical in estonia at the moment. a lot of white knight beta cuck celebrities are revealing themselves every day
there's a saying "if he beats you, he loves you" in estonian. isthere anything equivalent in english?

>Apparently when I was two I watched all the coverage of 9/11.
XD

I will hold u for that promise

Let's make a sport out of it. We already have wife carrying, why not wife beating too?

Apparently I was obsessed with watching birth videos and Pingu when I was a toddler. Still get teased about it by family to this day.

>tfw Brown eyes

Sorry replied to wrong post, meant to reply to

>DOB 1999

Favourite song cobbas?
youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY

Ate a bowl of beans and now my tummy hurts :(

Anglos will pay for what they did in Dresden,Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Woopsie

not happening

gotta fart out all the gas to feel better