/nordic/

The best country of Earth would be a united Nordic Union.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwRXiWMW7c8
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=83Rw9_UWKMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Without shitskins

Swedish military, Finnish technology, Danish culture, and a Norwegian political system!

Perfect

Tjenare var är alla andra?

>Not on my watch!
No political party except a few legit natsocs speak of a unified Norden so good luck with that

Nordicism died in the early 20th century thanks to massive cuckening taking place in our mainstream left/right governments, official churces (Hitler scaremongering) and petty infighting

I still hear swedes danes and finns IRL rant about the Kalmar Union as fascist oppression while ignoring the current flood of nonwhite races/cultures/religions in our respective countries

And icelandic language autism

>they have a board for enforcing icelandic translations of loanwords from English

youtube.com/watch?v=lwRXiWMW7c8

>Swedish military
yeah right

>icelandic language autism
I can compare their country doing that (idk if it's through the State, University or some non-gov Linguistic Council, but...) to others:

>Sweden: English eveywhere in advertising with our youth replacing swedish vocabulary with "fucking", "#Yolo", "Det är creepy" etc
>DK and Norway: I assume english adverts and also no non-english sung music promoted internationally
>Finland: Today's finnish youth angry ovr previous school system ---> Rejecting swedish classes as a whole so we will lose our bi-lingualism between Stockholm-Helsinki

without Sweden!

WITH sweden you dib

*and also how finns speak English by default - the younger ones do - instead of Swedish...

... COMINED WITH how our cucked PC educational system ignores teaching the scandi/nordic languages in school (Norway and Denmark does more of that than Sweden - at least in Elementary/Secondary school)

We have been slowly NATO'd to death over decades, hardly a military left to speak of today (save for a privatized army for the Borg Elite (but our drafting/Military Service system castrated) - and the Sweden Democrats won't reverse this either

Why?

>Jimmie Åkesson är väl från Hungarian
>Hungarian
Abdul...

>COMINED WITH how our cucked PC educational system ignores teaching the scandi/nordic languages in school (Norway and Denmark does more of that than Sweden - at least in Elementary/Secondary school)

Over here we had a tiny bit of swedish for a few days in 7th grade.

>so THAT is why he doesn't admit that Swedes = White

>instead with Öppen Svenskhet-policy pushing the view that any law-abiding Swedish Citizens (even if negro somalis) = Swedish
>but shills for Israel and the Zionist Cause (see Ekeroth receiving the Theodor Herzl Award of 600 000 SEK back in '06 for promoting Aliyah)
wtf stop redpilling me Sven

Har dock inga källor.

Danes and Finns would be forced to speak english, since no one can understand them.

This, but desu everyone should just speak english when we have meetings and shit but still use our mother tongue in our respective nation.

Danes should just learn Swedish like you do.

That is still more than I ever had - we got one lesson of danish and nothing more in my 12 years of schooling

>they then throw Academic Level norwegian/danish texts at us in some university courses
Lousy planning/the linguists claiming that DK/NOR/SWE are mere dialects should reconsider

get that fucking disgusting pee-colored scandicuck flag out of here and we'll talk

You should learn my language arabic :D

>tfw no Common Nordic tongue
Language Revival can work - see Hebrew or Sanskrit in official settings vs everyday usage among the people of other languages - and we ahve Icelandic being the most "preserved" since the Old Norse era

We should all learn icelandic

Weshouldnotúr trytúr learnur thatur languaur, ifur anythingúr itur shouldur beur somethingur moreur ancientúr

>Language Revival
>Common Nordic
*used for auxiliary purposes when communicating between us (finnish = incomprehensible to most of DK/NOR/SWE - and then there's the Faroese...) at some "Nordic Council" - still keeping our respective tongues intact

If they agree that is :^)
>150% feminist government no matter what political stance or party represented in it

Do finns want to learn old nordic?

youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

Pakko-old nordic maybe, if it's a language that other nords would use and lingua franca.

I like your thinking

You're an interesting fellow. I like you.

estonia welcome
lithuania and latvia not so much

Jag gillar Estland. Hatar Litauen och Lettland, skräp människor och sånt.

No thanks.

>Books on teaching oneself Old Norse
>all expensive as shit
sigh

learning Icelandic isn't the same and reconstructing O.N. or even further Proto-Norse/Germanic isn't something most people can do on their own

>tfw no Edda translations with Old Norse/English for quick learning since I have a swedish copy already

Abso-fucking-lutely. Swedes have no inclination to keep the swedish language as the primary one spoken in society, and the government is just doing fuck-all to protect it. None of the parties are suggesting doing anything about it. SD wants to cut funding for teaching immigrants their native languages, but don't seem to realize how much born swedes need to be encouraged to learn to speak swedish better. And fucking no one wants to make swedish the official language of Sweden. Just a little mistake that no one is trying to rectify. Fucking hell.

>bild
vafan? Om Åkesson sa det som citeras så förnekar han inte den svenska etniciteten, utan han förnekar den svenska rasen. Vem ens förfäder var är endast en utav många källor som etnicitet kan komma från. Ras föds man med (och är skitsnack) etnicitet uppfostras man med.

Yes thanks.

>And fucking no one wants to make swedish the official language of Sweden
fucking kek

We didn't even fight to make it an EU language. Government was fully prepared to only speak english with European nations. Thank god Finland stepped in to back the swedish language.

It's sad that russians have managed to russify and melt into the other finno-ugric groups so well that they aren't numerous enough to be represented seriously. Now we're forced to bundle up with Nordics..

Well atleast we still have Hungarians and Estonians....

;__; This is proper unjustice.

youtube.com/watch?v=83Rw9_UWKMY

>hungarians
In a meme way, but not seriously they're slavs aren't they.

We'll linquistically, genetically they're nowadays less ugric than turks... kek.

This is a really cool flag.

>Swedish military
That'd make the union a laughing stock

common language is one of the foundations of a stable nation state, how would we fix that?

>And fucking no one wants to make swedish the official language of Sweden.
Skämtar du med mig, vad i he-

>som med Nationalsången
Globalist-as

Something is wrong when USA is able to uphold their post-1945 utopian Melting Pot society and acknowledge the reality of Races existing more than we do

Nevar 4get the Finlandssvensk General Mannerheim and a few hundred of our swedes helping Finland against the (((gommies)))

>implying we even have a military
military/army/soldier are all patriarchal, oppressive words creating Us-and-Them or Violence (masculine trait) according to rootless (((feminist academics))) in our respective countries - the most acutely seen in Sweden at the moment

German-Finnish-Swedish noble who grew in russian military aristocracy and was in russian imperial army for close to 30 years.*

>tfw I fear for Finland now that TrueFinns are either falling apart or re-inforcing their party programme even harder
If SannFinländarna is similar to SD, and...

No, fuck all forms of Scandicuck speech.

>True finns

Lol, that's a textbook example of an party that drives itself into the parliament by forcing hot topics and sweet talking the majority. They are borderline incompetent when it comes to economics with few inbetweeners there who know their stuff still. They have a hard time creating a believable agenda nowadays that they just couldn't do practically anything they promised.

Jeg har fået job

translated

>Jimmie Akesson clarified [9 of May]... that Sweden Democrats stand for an Open Swedishness where anyone arriving to Sweden with valid reasons for asylum, and the intention of getting assimilated and fitted into swedish society, shall get the chance to do so. Naturally this also applies to the group of Kaldéer/Chaldeans (?), who are made to well educated and language proficient* individuals.

*barely grasping 7th grade Swedish and "Hej Hej TAck Så Mycket/Ha en Bra Dag" I assume

wtf I love Tsar era Russia now

Najs, som?

No they aren't, they cluster closer to Germans. Even if they were, why the fuck would that matter? Swedes aren't any closer to us genetically, with even Russians placed closer to them on PCA plots.

You tell him my servant!

grattis, vad för något
korvsmakare? :^)

>Finlandssvensk
It's as if you're trying to take credit for him. Finlandswedes are mostly of Finnic stock, though, having shifted their languages as it was the only way to advance in society. Now fuck off.

Hey i love Iceland.

Yeah, being for ethnic self-preservation is so uncouth.

Cute boy ! :3

Finns and their haplogroups & shit. I don't get why people want to build their nations around biology. A society that can't effectively assimilate foreigners has a harder time growing more powerful. Genes don't change, and if you want to have a society with as similar genetics as possible you'd have to expel/exterminate all who don't fit. You can't indoctrinate people to conform to biology like you can with Culture.

Seems like you haven't stepped into turku/helsinki ever, many finns have swedish and german blood now.
Even karelians have balt/german/swedish blood.

I live in Helsinki. We don't have Swedish blood at all, but Paleo-European blood acquired from the women of I1 people and proto-Indo-European blood most similar to that of Balts. Everything else are Germanicist lies.

was more trying to point out the underlying "brotherhood" between the nordic countries than anything

No you didn't. Your agenda is very transparent.

>can't see through my bad memes

Pekka...

Cuckold

>Finnish technology
swedes have much better technology companies than finland
finland isn't even nordic anyway

Ryssa :3

yeah i know that we are mongols.
but ireland is nordic, so why aren't you part of our secret nordic council?

Ireland is nordic because irish trall blood flows in nearly all scandicuck genes.

jeg skal arbejde i en spillebod i en forlystelsespark

Nordic originally referred to Scandinavians exclusively, and was expanded to include Finland post WW2 as part of the European integration policy. It was created to deceive Finns into thinking that Scandicucks are their brethren, so that we'd refrain from embracing our true heritage.

Gud nåde dig

Är det så dåligt?

>skrigende born
>bræk
VÆK MIG

O-okej blir orolig nu, så du menar att han kommer fara så pass illa från det...

the nords were driven out long ago

hur är färöiska mer förståerligt än danska?

Ikki vitum vær

opforer færinger sig virkeligt så dårligt?
Er der overhovedet forlystelsesparker på færoerne?

ja
nej

>norwegian political system
>Social democracy

NAHH

The official language could be English and the other languages official minority languages like in Singapore, no?

why would we want english the official language when we were never colonized by the english

Vad gör litauen här?

speak english plz

Tyvärr, här talar vi endast i de nordiska språken. Kanske är det bättre att du går tillbaka till balt och startar en union med Lettland, Polen, Vitryssland, Ukraina och Ryssland.

Yeah ok bye

Virtually everyone there speaks it, I'd imagine it would make central governance much easier. Not like you'd be forced to speak it at home or with your friends.

But then again the whole idea of a nordic union seems pretty fugging far-fetched anyway